Mexico shooting: 11 dead and 5 injured as gunmen rampage through hotel and bars

Pretty sad. But Newtown showed us that the acceptable body count is about 20 kids. Anything less than that and America doesn't care. It's just the cost of living in a country with the highest per capita rate of gun ownership of any developed nation on earth.
The body count feeds the anti-gun movement.

Bad news for the Leftists: the shooter was a Mexican kid. Better luck next time, guys.

Bad news for the Leftists: the shooter was a Mexican kid. Better luck next time, guys.
I read he is an 18 year old US citizen. Not dreamer wanting to get citizenship. Latino or Mexican American, but not some foreigner that snuck across the border either.

I read he is an 18 year old US citizen. Not dreamer wanting to get citizenship. Latino or Mexican American, but not some foreigner that snuck across the border either.
Darryl Brooks is a United States citizen, too. You don't see the Libtards starting threads about how he should be executed.

Darryl Brooks is a United States citizen, too. You don't see the Libtards starting threads about how he should be executed.
Did somebody start a thread about how Ramos should be executed. Not me, though I will not shed a tear for anybody that kills 15 to 18 people mostly 2nd, 3rd, and 4th graders and then dies trying shoot it out with police for federal authorities try to stop his slaughter.

Did somebody start a thread about how Ramos should be executed. Not me, though I will not shed a tear for anybody that kills 15 to 18 people mostly 2nd, 3rd, and 4th graders and then dies trying shoot it out with police for federal authorities try to stop his slaughter.
Somebody started a thread about how the Buffalo shooter should be executed.

Somebody started a thread about how the Buffalo shooter should be executed.
Oops. Thought you were on today's events. I'll tell you though, if he is found guilty, he would not want me on the jury. My wife and I are a lot alike in many ways. She had no problem serving on and signing the jury decision to convict and execute a murderous asshole here that drowned a baby here, because he wouldn't quit crying. The convicted perp is no longer among us. I would have no problem with it, either.

New Topics

Forum List

Back