Mexico says it disagrees with US Supreme Court order

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
By CHRISTOPHER SHERMAN

MEXICO CITY (AP) — Mexican Foreign Secretary Marcelo Ebrard said Thursday that Mexico’s government doesn’t agree with an “astonishing” U.S. Supreme Court order that would block migrants from countries other than Mexico and Canada from applying for asylum at U.S. borders.

Speaking at President Andrés Manuel López Obrador’s daily news conference, Ebrard said that Mexico has a different policy when it comes to asylum seekers and would never implement such a rule.
“Our policy of refuge, of asylum is a tradition in Mexico,” he said.

“The United States has a very hardline immigration policy,” Ebrard continued. “The court’s decision is astonishing in the impact that it is going to have.”
:boohoo:

read it all @

By CHRISTOPHER SHERMAN

MEXICO CITY (AP) — Mexican Foreign Secretary Marcelo Ebrard said Thursday that Mexico’s government doesn’t agree with an “astonishing” U.S. Supreme Court order that would block migrants from countries other than Mexico and Canada from applying for asylum at U.S. borders.

Speaking at President Andrés Manuel López Obrador’s daily news conference, Ebrard said that Mexico has a different policy when it comes to asylum seekers and would never implement such a rule.

“The United States has a very hardline immigration policy,” Ebrard continued. “The court’s decision is astonishing in the impact that it is going to have.”

read it all @
I wonder what Mexico would say if we were to adopt THEIR policy, and send any illegals we catch to prison (followed by automatic deportation upon release)???

By CHRISTOPHER SHERMAN

read it all @

They don't have to agree, just obey.

The USSC decision is fundamentally based in INTERNATIONAL law, and only secondarily on U.S. law. If someone is a true, legitimate refugee, the first country that they enter after fleeting their country of origin has an obligation to offer them sanctuary. If it's Mexico, it's Mexico. The Trump policy is consistent with international law, and seeks to thwart ECONOMIC refugees, who merely want to come here for the economic opportunities. They are not truly "refugees," and they are not entitled to the protections accorded that status under international law.

We should mine the Messikin border and put up Messikin pictograms.

By CHRISTOPHER SHERMAN

read it all @
Now that just breaks my heart. It is ok we have noticed that some of your Police are taking money to help illegals to get over the boarder. He should get his Nation in to shape first. I noticed Gas theft murder, rape, theft, drug transportation, is out of control. Fix it and we can talk later. So just Bit Me.

By CHRISTOPHER SHERMAN

read it all @
Yeah, the impact it’s going to have on their resources...
Oh well, welcome to our world

Yeah, Mexico Independence Day is approaching Sept. 16th

1/4 cars has someone in the car
holding a pole with the Mexico flag out the window
Beeping their horns, blasting Spanish language music

Like every year, I’m like WTF, go back to Mexico then
My neighborhood is 98% Hispanic
They don’t keep the American flag on display
they keep the flag of Mexico on display

With the exception of the house off the corner...
he has both flags on display

It really pisses me off

By CHRISTOPHER SHERMAN

read it all @
Now that just breaks my heart. It is ok we have noticed that some of your Police are taking money to help illegals to get over the boarder. He should get his Nation in to shape first. I noticed Gas theft murder, rape, theft, drug transportation, is out of control. Fix it and we can talk later. So just Bit Me.

Why cant we do both ?

Forum List

Back