Mexico Preparing for War Against Trump?

After a 13% drop in the value of the Peso, precipitated by the Trump's election, Mexico has reiterated that they will not be paying for Trump's wall. The people were warned of very hard times are coming to Mexico.

A bill will be introduced today in the Mexican Senate to retaliate against anticipated moves against the Mexican people by Trump. This bill includes measures to: expropriate property owned by Americans in Mexico in proportion to the Trump planned blockage of up to 25 billion dollars in transfers from the US to Mexico. Expropriation can effect a million Americans living in Mexico as well business interest.

His bill also includes the automatic review of 75 treaties with the US if Trump backs out of NAFTA. These treaties contain language that provides for cooperation of the two countries at ports of entry, sharing of intelligence about criminal activity including terrorism threats, accepting deportees, and extradition. These treaties include land exchange at borders and areas of joint administration.

Attempting to calm fears, President Enrique Pena Nieto said on Twitter he was ready to work with Trump, calling the neighboring countries friends who "should continue to work together for the competitiveness and development of North America".
Now would not be the time to visit Mexico....and I feel for those people who have vacation/retirement homes down there.
- feck em Bodecea !!

Maybe they could launch a "war" on the drug dealers and corruption that have turned their country into such a shit hole that their "leaders" are actually supportive of their own citizens desperately escaping to come here with nothing.

Or maybe that makes too much fucking sense.
They already have....Mexico sends them here...thus the need for the wall...

Maybe they could launch a "war" on the drug dealers and corruption that have turned their country into such a shit hole that their "leaders" are actually supportive of their own citizens desperately escaping to come here with nothing.

Or maybe that makes too much fucking sense.

To Mexico, mexican citizens self deporting themselves to the U.S. is probably preferable to finding them work. Or paying welfare. And it is a very effective way of outright invading another country. No need for tanks and troops.

Just think of how much money we could save if we just annexed their shithole country and built a wall on its much smaller southern border.

The countries south of mexico aren't the main problem. Besides, from what I hear, Mexico does a pretty good job at defending that border.
You heard wrong. Thousands of South Americans enter Mexico illegally on the way to entering ours. Honduras, El Salvador, Columbia....all those pygmies use Mexico as a stepping stone to get here.

Maybe they will put the Mexican army on the border to try to keep all the criminals they sent North out of their country and stop more of them coming here.

We spend billions of dollars training our troops to defend borders but refuse to defend our own.

Maybe Trump < will > get them to build the wall --- with their own army.

There won't be any wall. It's symbolic. Bottom line is we're going to hold Mexico accountable, and that means dollars.

and....

if there is a wall ....let it be :D

I have no problem with walls!:thup:

Again! We don't need a wall. Arrest, convict, and incarcerate employers knowingly hiring undocumented.

Let's see if Trump can walk the walk. I'm not holding my breath.

After a 13% drop in the value of the Peso, precipitated by the Trump's election, Mexico has reiterated that they will not be paying for Trump's wall. The people were warned of very hard times are coming to Mexico.

A bill will be introduced today in the Mexican Senate to retaliate against anticipated moves against the Mexican people by Trump. This bill includes measures to: expropriate property owned by Americans in Mexico in proportion to the Trump planned blockage of up to 25 billion dollars in transfers from the US to Mexico. Expropriation can effect a million Americans living in Mexico as well business interest.

His bill also includes the automatic review of 75 treaties with the US if Trump backs out of NAFTA. These treaties contain language that provides for cooperation of the two countries at ports of entry, sharing of intelligence about criminal activity including terrorism threats, accepting deportees, and extradition. These treaties include land exchange at borders and areas of joint administration.

Attempting to calm fears, President Enrique Pena Nieto said on Twitter he was ready to work with Trump, calling the neighboring countries friends who "should continue to work together for the competitiveness and development of North America".

The last thing the US needs is to go to war with the drug cartel known as Mexico.

How will I be able to afford my drugs?

There won't be any wall. It's symbolic. Bottom line is we're going to hold Mexico accountable, and that means dollars.

and....

if there is a wall ....let it be :D

I have no problem with walls!:thup:

Again! We don't need a wall. Arrest, convict, and incarcerate employers knowingly hiring undocumented.

Let's see if Trump can walk the walk. I'm not holding my breath.
We need a wall. Illegal immigrants aren't the only thing crossing that border.

The last thing the US needs is to go to war with the drug cartel known as Mexico.

How will I be able to afford my drugs?

Rehab, bud. I hear withdrawing from a heroin addiction is like having an ultra long agonizing case of the worst flu that you can imagine..............:omg:.

Now the derps that thought That Piece Of Shit would be able to dictate to other countries are finding out what reality is. Every country in the world that Piece Of Shit trump would threaten have their own arsenal to retaliate with.

War against Trump?

In wars, walls are used as defense... so they will be paying for one after all?

that's why its good that Trump has his nuke button and nuke code plus an American remembrance of using nukes when needed Issac !!

Mexico going to war? I don't think they're that stupid. They would wake up from the first siesta being presented with congratulations on becoming an American citizen and a bill for back taxes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back