Mexico making effort to NOT take its citizens back from USA

Doesn't matter. They came in from Mexico and they go back to Mexico. Let Mexico sort them out.

Oh brother . How do know they came from Mexico ? We are talking about undocumented that were found in the USA already .
Mexican people come from Mexico, Timmy. Nicaraguan people come from Nicaragua. Cuban people from Cuba. Colombian people come from Columbia. While they may all speak Spanish, one can detect where they come from by their dialect. There are stark differences in pronunciations and usage of language. This isn't rocket science.

Most came in through Mexico. I bet Mexican authorities assist them. They allow them into the country long enough for them to get to our border. That means they go back to Mexico and let them deal with the problem that they helped create.

The quickest way to get people to leave on their own is to stop any benefits for illegals. No citizenship for anchor babies and make that retroactive. Take away the reasons they sneak in and they'll stop coming and those here will self-deport.
If a law were passed fining any company who hires illegal aliens 1 million dollars for every illegal employee they are caught working, you'll see how fast the benefits disappear. The reason the companies / businesses of America hire illegal aliens is that it is cost effective. When they have to pay out 1 million dollars per illegal hire? The door will be closed for good.

To ensure this, American families who seek to hire illegals for their childcare, lawn care, drywall installs/ home improvements should be fined 100,000 dollars the first time and then it goes up. If they don't have it the govt puts a lien against their home. Again, you will see that the work opportunity will be shut down and those who are here illegally will soon be leaving of their own accord.

As Jasonfree said, Desperate people do desperate things. It's time our govt. got desperately serious about stopping illegal immigration.

That's a bit excessive, don't you think? $5K would be enough. The government already takes enough people's homes.
You're right. 5k ought to be enough to wake them up enough not to do it. Thank you, Marion. If the penalty costs more than the money they save from hiring illegals, they won't hire them anymore.

Should the USA refuse to take back its citizens living overseas, like Mexico is doing with its citizens?

I have known a great many Mexicans over the decades in southern California, it's been probably thousands of Mexicans. To the last, they have a love of country and patriotism toward Mexico that is as fierce as any.

Mexico has done nothing for them, gives them nothing, offers no future and an uncertain present. Mexico wants her people gone as much as possible as fast as possible.

Why do Mexicans love Mexico?

To summarize: Low iQ
Poor ability to reason
No moral compass
No core values
Poor leadership in family
Etc, etc

You and I live in the same locale and have totally different opinions of Mexicans living here. I think that most are decent and hard working people, and most are Catholic or Christian, both the legal and illegal. Love for the native country is natural for all peoples, yet Mexicans still join our military and police forces and fight for this country when necessary. I'm not condoning illegal immigration, but I imagine I would maybe do the same thing being in their situation, and don't consider them real criminals. Nafta greatly increased illegal immigration to this country you know. Our big agriculture companies flooded Mexico with agriculture products subsidized by our government (welfare for the wealthy) and their farmers couldn't be competitive any more so they headed northward (El Norte).
I love the Mexican people and have no problem with them living in the USA provided they are here legally. Others have come here from Mexico through the process of applying for citizenship and it isn't fair to those who came here and did things the right way. '

Imagine you were in a long line waiting to enter Disneyland with your family. A busload of people pull up and cut in line in front of you and your family. Then another busload arrives and those people all cut in front of you. Then you complain to a Disney employee and he says there is nothing they can do about it, they broke the fence down and buses will continue to arrive with people cutting in front of you and your family? Do you feel that is fair? Would you be upset? That is how legal immigrants living in the USA feel. Feel free to ask one of them.

Anybody wants to deprive me of disneyland, make my day. I live not far from there, been about 3 times including the first few weeks of it's opening in the '50s. The most boringest place on earth. I get your sentiment though and agree with it. I'm just saying that desperate people will do desperate things, and if a thousand people sneak into this country from Mexico this month, this doesn't send a signal to our government to say "oh oh, we have a thousand more illegals this month, so we have to deprive a thousand people waiting in line from coming here". It doesn't work that way.
does Disney even have an illegal problem with their "market friendly entry visa".

should we emulate that business plan in Commerce, and regulate it well?

A market friendly visa would solve our illegal problem at the federal borders with the federal powers already delegated for business and usual, and definitely not, real times of War as proved and given a receipt by Capitalism; regarding our current tax rates and current tax rate agenda from our Commander in Chief.

Should the USA refuse to take back its citizens living overseas, like Mexico is doing with its citizens?

No reason to punish people if they travelled to other countries legally. Only reason not to accept people back is if they left to support or participate in terrorism or other treasonous acts.

Mexico just doesn't want to give up the money that illegals send them. It would mean giving up billions in remittances and having to spend money instead to take care of it's citizens.

No reason to punish people if they travelled to other countries legally. Only reason not to accept people back is if they left to support or participate in terrorism or other treasonous acts.

Mexico just doesn't want to give up the money that illegals send them. It would mean giving up billions in remittances and having to spend money instead to take care of it's citizens.
just like the right wing complains about a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage; retooling costs, but is an investment.

YES. Definitely. We should also refuse to take back tourists or businesspeople. Who have gone abroad.

That's exactly what Mexico is doing. It's fucking stupid, isn't it? Mexico doesn't want its citizens to return.
a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage without complaints.

If $15/hour is a good minimum wage, $30/hour is twice as good!

Mexico doesn't even want their own citizens to return home.

Hmmmm....

Why don't they want their best and brightest citizens to return home?

News from The Associated Press

MIAMI (AP) -- Not only is the Mexican government not building a wall; it's spending $50 million to beef up its legal aid to migrants who fear deportation, a response to President Donald Trump's crackdown on illegal immigration.

All I know is, Latinos across America are living in fear every day thanks to Trump's deportation policies.

In fact, I'm most fearful for my Latino mother-in-law that lives at 3923 5th Street LA 30094, blue house on the corner, she gets off at 6 P.M.

Leave that poor woman alone!

Had it not been for her your beautiful soulmate would have not been born...

Doesn't matter. They came in from Mexico and they go back to Mexico. Let Mexico sort them out.

Oh brother . How do know they came from Mexico ? We are talking about undocumented that were found in the USA already .
Mexican people come from Mexico, Timmy. Nicaraguan people come from Nicaragua. Cuban people from Cuba. Colombian people come from Columbia. While they may all speak Spanish, one can detect where they come from by their dialect. There are stark differences in pronunciations and usage of language. This isn't rocket science.

Most came in through Mexico. I bet Mexican authorities assist them. They allow them into the country long enough for them to get to our border. That means they go back to Mexico and let them deal with the problem that they helped create.

The quickest way to get people to leave on their own is to stop any benefits for illegals. No citizenship for anchor babies and make that retroactive. Take away the reasons they sneak in and they'll stop coming and those here will self-deport.
If a law were passed fining any company who hires illegal aliens 1 million dollars for every illegal employee they are caught working, you'll see how fast the benefits disappear. The reason the companies / businesses of America hire illegal aliens is that it is cost effective. When they have to pay out 1 million dollars per illegal hire? The door will be closed for good.

To ensure this, American families who seek to hire illegals for their childcare, lawn care, drywall installs/ home improvements should be fined 100,000 dollars the first time and then it goes up. If they don't have it the govt puts a lien against their home. Again, you will see that the work opportunity will be shut down and those who are here illegally will soon be leaving of their own accord.

As Jasonfree said, Desperate people do desperate things. It's time our govt. got desperately serious about stopping illegal immigration.

That's a bit excessive, don't you think? $5K would be enough. The government already takes enough people's homes.

No, if you knowingly hire someone that is illegally here then the fine should be stiff as possible.

Why let them off on a five thousand dollar fine?

One hundred thousand dollar fine would make everyone stop and ask if the risk worth the cost and possible loss!

That's exactly what Mexico is doing. It's fucking stupid, isn't it? Mexico doesn't want its citizens to return.

Any American who leaves this country for any reason other than military service should no longer BE an American citizen, so far as I'm concerned.

I went to the Bahamas to go diving. The USA was very kind to allow me to return.

Any American who leaves this country for any reason other than military service should no longer BE an American citizen, so far as I'm concerned.

Any American who hits his wife should have his citizenship stripped and dropped into Antarctica.

Any American who hits his wife should have his citizenship stripped and dropped into Antarctica.

What about Any American who hits their husband?

Honestly, unless the Conservatives finally get Trump pointed in the Right direction, Antarctica may be a better option than here fairly soon.

Forum List

Back