Mexico decriminalises abortion in landmark ruling

Tommy Tainant AND Mexico is a shithole--they all want to go to Texas--they DIE trying to get there
you fkd up - and you don't know shit about the US, like Collin
ahahhahahahhahahahahhah

Last edited:

Great to know those Texan women have a civilised haven near at hand. Why is one nation regressing whilst its neighbour is joining the modern world.

Mexico is not a place Americans want to go for healthcare tourism for a reason. A lot of lives have been ruined in the name of saving some dollars on getting a procedure done there.

Mexico is not a place Americans want to go for healthcare tourism for a reason. A lot of lives have been ruined in the name of saving some dollars on getting a procedure done there.
I don't know, my sister got some amazing dental work done there for cheeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaapp.

The key to medical tourism is doing your homework.

Great to know those Texan women have a civilised haven near at hand. Why is one nation regressing whilst its neighbour is joining the modern world.
First of all, Mexico is not a country, it is a drug cartel.

Secondly, every time an innocent life is snuffed out a Progressive demonic entity gets their wings.

So it's time to celebrate!

First of all, Mexico is not a country, it is a drug cartel.

Secondly, every time an innocent life is snuffed out a Progressive demonic entity gets their wings.

So it's time to celebrate!
Mexicos problems are all caused by the US and its appetite for drugs.

I don't know, my sister got some amazing dental work done there for cheeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaapp.

The key to medical tourism is doing your homework.

You need only watch a Botched marathon to see how many people come in their office looking to undo their El Implantes and other miscellaneous procedures.

You need only watch a Botched marathon to see how many people come in their office looking to undo their El Implantes and other miscellaneous procedures.
Caveat emptor my friend, Caveat emptor.

Select physicians with western credentialing.

I have had work done in Thailand, and Japan.

Each physician performing the procedure was certified in a Western European, or US school.

Caveat emptor my friend, Caveat emptor.

Select physicians with western credentialing.

I have had work done in Thailand, and Japan.

Each physician performing the procedure was certified in a Western European, or US school.
LOLOL. Only a libturd would go to a country not researching a hospital or doctor first. Recipe for disaster

What scares me is that every libturd here thinks they are trained medical experts, trained from Google University

I'd sponsor the cost of any libturd getting a lobotomy anywhere in the world

LOLOL. Only a libturd would go to a country not researching a hospital or doctor first. Recipe for disaster

What scares me is that every libturd here thinks they are trained medical experts, trained from Google University

I'd sponsor the cost of any libturd getting a lobotomy anywhere in the world

Yes, if you go by some roadside clinic in the middle of BFE what do you expect?

This is where I went for a dental procedure.

A very large, first world, CLEAN, hospital, and the service/quality was FIRST rate at 1/5 the cost.

Tommy celebrates the murder of unborn babies.

Tommy will go to hell, and stay there for all eternity.

Forum List

Back