Mexican to be executed in Texas

bianco

VIP Member
Aug 23, 2013
Sydney, Australia
US court won't stop execution of Mexican | News.com.au

US court won't stop execution of Mexican

A US federal appeals court is refusing to halt the execution of a Mexican national convicted of killing a Houston police officer, despite diplomatic pressure and pleas from the Mexican government.

#####

Not what I'd be doing.

If I were an American citizen I'd be staying out of Mexico...as IMO there will be a lot of angry people there after this.

Like when Indonesia execution-homicides Aussie boys Chan and Sukumaran, the hatred of Indonesia will be white-hot among many people in Australia.

Last edited:

A US federal appeals court is refusing to halt the execution of a Mexican national convicted of killing a Houston police officer, despite diplomatic pressure and pleas from the Mexican government.

#####

Not what I'd be doing.

If I were an American citizen I'd be staying out of Mexico...as IMO there will be a lot of angry people there after this.

Like when Indonesia execution-homicides Aussie boys Chan and Sukumaran, the hatred of Indonesia will be white-hot among many people in Australia.

Can you imagine that?

American court standing up for American sovereignty.

Hooray!

In Medellin vs. Texas (2008), the International Court of Justice ruled that Texas could not execute a convicted murderer. The Supreme Court ruled that decisions of the International Court of Justice are not binding domestic law. The vote was 6 to 3 (Souter, Breyer, Ginsburg).

#####

Not what I'd be doing.

Can you imagine that?

Hooray!

In Medellin vs. Texas (2008), the International Court of Justice ruled that Texas could not execute a convicted murderer. The Supreme Court ruled that decisions of the International Court of Justice are not binding domestic law. The vote was 6 to 3 (Souter, Breyer, Ginsburg).

Maybe so...but it won't surprise me if some innocent Americans pay dearly for the federal court's refusal to halt the execution.

The Mexican govt is basically begging, as Australia begged Singapore not to execute Aussie Nguyen..."our sovereign nation, our laws" they said. Even the Pope was begging.
Singapore hanged him anyway.
Some years passed, then Singapore Inc wanted to do some large business deal in Australia...and the Australian govt said a big "NO"!
Many people cheered. Many people.

Anyway, it's about time Texas and the other US DP states put bulldozers thru their death chambers.
They're supposed to be civilised.

Last edited:

#####

Not what I'd be doing.

Can you imagine that?

Hooray!

Maybe so...but it won't surprise me if some innocent Americans pay dearly for the federal court's refusal to halt the execution.

The Mexican govt is basically begging, as Australia begged Singapore not to execute Aussie Nguyen..."our sovereign nation, our laws" they said. Even the Pope was begging.
Some years passed, then Singapore Inc wanted to do some large business deal in Australia...and the Australian govt said a big "NO"!

Anyway, it's about time Texas and the other US DP states put bulldozers thru their death chambers.

Actually, the death penalty should be used far more often than it is.

It is punishing evil that is responsible for civilization.

Why would you have any sympathy for those who take another's life?

Can you imagine that?

Hooray!

No sympathy...sentence should be life in prison no parole.

Death chambers are evil.
Why would you support the state's killing human beings in death chambers?

They were evil in Auschwitz etc, and have always been evil.
The German state declared Jews to be guilty, and executed them in death chambers.

A death chamber is a death chamber.

Death chambers are evil.
Why should the U.S. tax payer be forced to pay to warehouse convicted murderers at $60,000 each per year for as long as they live? ... :doubt:

#####

Not what I'd be doing.

Americans are subject to the laws of which ever country they're visiting. The reverse is sensible.

He killed a COP IN TEXAS in 1994.

1994. He's beyond lucky he's still alive.

The Mexicans have had 20 years to get their cop killer back. Time's up. Sorry. Them's the breaks in the big league.

"I'm from Texas and in Texas we have the death penalty and we use it. That's right, if you come to Texas and kill somebody, we will kill you back. That's our policy."
--Ron White

Death chambers are evil.

The German state declared Jews to be guilty, and executed them in death chambers.

1. "No sympathy...sentence should be life in prison no parole."

Why? The killer didn't give that option to his victim.

2. "The German state declared Jews to be guilty, and executed them in death chambers."

By comparing innocent folks to a convicted killer you have just catapulted into a new category:

You are a "spherical imbecile" because you are an imbecile any way one looks at you.

I'm surprised that an American anything stood up to a mexican anything. Americans bend over so much that the nation has a permanent crick in the national back.

Death chambers are evil.

1. "No sympathy...sentence should be life in prison no parole."

Why? The killer didn't give that option to his victim.

2. "The German state declared Jews to be guilty, and executed them in death chambers."

By comparing innocent folks to a convicted killer you have just catapulted into a new category:

You are a "spherical imbecile" because you are an imbecile any way one looks at you.

It's all about what the state is doing...many people call it evil...the premeditated, cold-blooded killing of human beings.
Are you 100% sure the Mexican is guilty?
Even if he is, it does not give the state the right to play God.

It's time 'Executioner" be removed as an occupation.

The [German] state found them guilty and executed them..."their sovereign nation, their laws".
The US state stands accused of sometimes finding innocent people guilty, and sending them to death row for killing.
Sabrina Butler for one. Ray Krone for another.
Some have escaped the chambers of death...but many other innocents are strongly suspected of having been put to death by the state.

Wrongful execution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Death Penalty Information Center (U.S.) has published a list of 10 inmates "executed but possibly innocent".[5] At least 39 executions are claimed to have been carried out in the U.S. in the face of evidence of innocence or serious doubt about guilt.[6]

#####

Not what I'd be doing.

You gotta love the way This Australian site does the story. maybe it should be put in there that this scum shot a 24 yr old police officer in the head three times..idiots...Fry um

Forum List

Back