Mexican President blames America for the 50 immigrant deaths, Biden says NOTHING.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
If you need any further proof that we have no leadership in the White House, here it is. The President of Mexico who has been facilitating the massive migrant flood through his country BLAMES THE UNITED STATES and takes no responsibility. Biden of course says nothing and will certainly do nothing to stop this human carnage. As I have stated before we need to deploy our military into Mexico to police THEIR Southern border and THEIR airports.

If you need any further proof that we have no leadership in the White House, here it is. The President of Mexico who has been facilitating the massive migrant flood through his country BLAMES THE UNITED STATES and takes no responsibility. Biden of course says nothing and will certainly do nothing to stop this human carnage. As I have stated before we need to deploy our military into Mexico to police THEIR Southern border and THEIR airports.

He should blame Abbott first.

And the GOP leadership desperate for big farm and big fast food donations say nothing....
Vote the swampers the fuck out.... both sides....

This shows that democrats care nothing about immigrants.

Really, what other conclusion can you draw?

The blame is on Biden... he is killing people everyday....
The blame is on A LOT of different people.

This border shit, and dead squatemalans in the heat, has been going on forever.

Our border has been a porous mess for a VERY long time.

Ignored by both sides of the uniparty.

He also said the issue is poverty. You mean this isn't about climate change and human rights?

Both sides are to blame. Both sides are betraying America and the FBI, CIA and police agencies in your nation know it, how many are going to speak up?

It's tragedies like this that remind Americans why Trump was so popular. Your southern border is going to cost you global influence and credibility as a long term viable, sovereign power.

Just as even an idiot could predict inflation after you inject $4T into your economy, anyone with half a brain knows the outcome your nation will experience with an Open Border to the 3rd world. Do you not think that Europe is eventually going to find they have more in common with Americas enemies than they do America?

The blame is on A LOT of different people.

This border shit, and dead squatemalans in the heat, has been going on forever.

Our border has been a porous mess for a VERY long time.

Ignored by both sides of the uniparty.
Joe has total control and he invited them to come and ordered ICE not to do their job... so they will continue to come here and die as long as they know they have a shot at staying here forever....
Joe is the only one that can stop this so he is solely at fault for every bad thing that comes from this....

Look at these people coming here... many of them are over weight bordering on diabetes the first stop they make is to a medical facility at our expense... then they will flood your kids school and take jobs away from Americans AND established immigrants already living here...
Field workers in CA and AZ are demanding higher pay and benefits and the farmers are laying them off and hiring Joe's new cheep laborers....

Joe has total control and he invited them to come and ordered ICE not to do their job... so they will continue to come here and die as long as they know they have a shot at staying here forever....
Joe is the only one that can stop this so he is solely at fault for every bad thing that comes from this....
Ultimately yes...however so was Trump, and Obobo, and Shrub, and Slick Willy, and Shrub the Greater...and and and

The last POTUS to do ANYTHING about it was Ike...that is how long this has been an ongoing problem.

Ultimately yes...however so was Trump, and Obobo, and Shrub, and Slick Willy, and Shrub the Greater...and and and

The last POTUS to do ANYTHING about it was Ike...that is how long this has been an ongoing problem.
The only man today that can fix this in biden... Trump had it fixed biden has undone everything Trump did without thinking it through... don't blame Trump....

The only man today that can fix this in biden... Trump had it fixed biden has undone everything Trump did without thinking it through... don't blame Trump....
Trump didnt go after employers. He tried to get amnesty. Dreamers.
Thats incentive to come here. They ALL are to be blamed.

Trump didnt go after employers. He tried to get amnesty. Dreamers.
Thats incentive to come here. They ALL are to be blamed.
Employers which I use to be one can not question the documents presented to them at the hiring process... all they can do is to send in the information...
I would never hear back on any employee I ever hired even though I had questions about some...
Its not always the fault of the company... this is all on Joe today and Pelosi in the past for not fixing the immigration process....

Trump did not have it fixed.

Trump ameliorated the issue...for a brief period.

HOWEVER, there were measures that Trump could have taken that would have completely funded his wall (shifting federal agency funding), and bolster border security.

However BOTH sides of the uniparty worked very hard to stop that.

The fact is this, there is a concerted effort to replace the native population of this nation with peoples who do not understand, and cannot maintain the existing culture, or values.

This process benefits ALL of the powerful.

Blaming Biden, or the Democrats, is EXACTLY how they keep this scam going.

Your 'Red Wave'...is going to do 'Fuck All'.

The same as the last 'Blue Wave'...and on...and on.

Working under the SAME system is simply going to yield the SAME result.

Trump did not have it fixed.
Bullcrap..... I was alive two years ago so you can't rewrite history on me pal.... he was building a wall and he had remain in Mexico working and people stopped risking their lives and money to get here just to be sent back home... we now have triple the amount of deaths due to a poison called fentanyl.... I guess Joe doesn't care about this since its made in China....
Joe undid all of that... this is 100% on Joe and the morons that voted for him....

Employers which I use to be one can not question the documents presented to them at the hiring process...
That's horseshit...there are both private and public services available to those who want to use them.

Most employers do not utilize E-Verify, for example.

These include large and small businesses/corps.

I could take an ICE team into ANY poultry processing plant in this country and shut it down in 20 minutes.

The same for construction.

The same for many service sector employers.

The immigration and labor laws for illegals is NOT enforced to even a modicum of the letter of law.

It's a fuckin scam.

But that just takes us back to my main point...BOTH sides do not want it.

That's horseshit...there are both private and public services available to those who want to use them.

Most employers do not utilize E-Verify, for example.

These include large and small businesses/corps.

I could take an ICE team into ANY poultry processing plant in this country and shut it down in 20 minutes.

The same for construction.

The same for many service sector employers.

The immigration and labor laws for illegals is NOT enforced to even a modicum of the letter of law.

It's a fuckin scam.

But that just takes us back to my main point...BOTH sides do not want it.
You don't know what you are talking about... e-verify is only as good as the policies put in place by the current leadership... under Trump it worked pretty good today its a fucking joke and a waste of paper and resources....
Ask any employer.... go ahead learn something....

You don't know what you are talking about... e-verify is only as good as the policies put in place by the current leadership... under Trump it worked pretty good today its a fucking joke and a waste of paper and resources....
Ask any employer.... go ahead learn something....
Wow...left and right...thicker than pig shit.

You fucking nitwits deserve what you are going to get.

Forum List

Back