Mexican mayor's daughter caught trying to smuggle guns and $248K in cash into Mexico

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Mexican mayor's daughter, 28, busted with $248,531 wrapped around her waist and two guns she tried to smuggle across the border in Texas - she says her arrest was politically motivated
Mexican mayor's daughter busted with $248,531 on her waist at border

The daughter of the mayor of a western Mexican city was arrested by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) in Texas while she was trying to drive back into the country with over $248,531 and one of the two guns she was carrying wrapped around her waist.

Yeishi Moriya, 28, was pulled over Monday for a routine inspection at the Juárez-Lincoln Bridge in Laredo, Texas. She is the daughter of Artemio Moriya, the mayor of the Michoacán municipality of Tacámbaro.
A CBP agent submitted her 2022 Volkswagen Jetta for a second inspection while a sniffer dog examined the vehicle.

The officers found a Colt 1911 .45-caliber gun and a Glock 9mm handgun.
One of the guns was concealed inside the car while the other weapon and the cash were hidden beneath the bodysuit she was wearing.

Moriya was turned over to the Webb County Sheriff's Office and was charged with money laundering.
She was released from prison after paying a $5,000 bond and took to Instagram on Thursday to say her arrest was politically motivated.
'I am making this video today, August 25, 2022, so that everyone knows that I am fine, that my family is fine, and that everything that is happening on social networks, that they are sharing, that they are publishing is a total lie,' she said.

61771463-11150603-Yeishi_Moriya_was_arrested_at_the_Ju_rez_Lincoln_Bridge_in_Lared-a-18_1661547130844.jpg

chambers.jpg

61771355-11150603-image-a-27_1661545714397.jpg

Not guilty....Huba-Hubba. ;)

Have I ever mentioned that Mexico is corrupt from top to bottom? It's a way of life over there from the lowest Mexican official all the way up to their corrupt President Obrador. Biden does nothing about Mexico because he is under strict orders from Master Xi Jinping to not interfere with the China-Mexico attack on our country.

Have I ever mentioned that Mexico is corrupt from top to bottom? It's a way of life over there from the lowest Mexican official all the way up to their corrupt President Obrador. Biden does nothing about Mexico because he is under strict orders from Master Xi Jinping to not interfere with the China-Mexico attack on our country.
Well at least nothing they do is a surprise. ;)

Forum List

Back