Metal?

I've always thought it was interesting that the most well known and renowned vocal coach for unclean ("screaming" or "growling") vocals is a women named Melissa Cross.

I've always thought it was interesting that the most well known and renowned vocal coach for unclean ("screaming" or "growling") vocals is a women named Melissa Cross.
last I heard she's in such high demand that she's turning people down left and righ

Yeah, it's amazing to see the list of people she's coached. I have her DVD.

i love the music but cant handle the "growling" vocals.....give me a singer who sings with his/her normal voice .....

i love the music but cant handle the "growling" vocals.....give me a singer who sings with his/her normal voice .....

Ok. How about some Stoner Metal then?

I've got to run some errands, but I'll leave this thread with this - the best of both worlds - both clean and unclean vocals.

I love Opeth

I was a huge Opeth fan for many, many years. Saw them a bunch of times around the time of Blackwater Park and Damnation/Deliverance.

I haven't listened to much of their newer stuff, but I haven't been impressed with some of what I have seen.

Forum List

Back