Metal military clips, Memorial day weekend, remember them

Is my insurance-company-led, payment-hungry doctor and foreign speaking practical nurse who've been paid out the ass for years to stick a thermometer up my bum a hero?

I don't think so.

The only real heroes are our combat troops who go into the line of fire in foreign lands looking death in the eye for very little pay in order to carry out a mission for their country.

Is my insurance-company-led, payment-hungry doctor and foreign speaking practical nurse who've been paid out the ass for years to stick a thermometer up my bum a hero?

I don't think so.

The only real heroes are our combat troops who go into the line of fire in foreign lands looking death in the eye for very little pay in order to carry out a mission for their country.

Thread isn't about the doc checks your prostate upon your request, It's about VETS. I'm one. Vietnam era.
You couldn't tell that by the title and clips? What does your PRN have to do with the thread?
You graduate common core, no child left behind? Pay attention.

Last edited:
Want shitty housing and to risk your life for Saudi oil lanes? Want to offer your blood for whatever the whims of the current CINC is?

Every recruiter should ask those questions.

Want shitty housing and to risk your life for Saudi oil lanes? Want to offer your blood for whatever the whims of the current CINC is?

For the veterans.

1590211002699.png

I don't think so.

Thread isn't about the doc checks your prostate upon your request, It's about VETS. I'm one. Vietnam era.
You couldn't tell that by the title and clips? What does your PRN have to do with the thread?
You graduate common core, no child left behind? Pay attention.
No YOU pay attention, idiot. Do you even READ posts before shooting your mouth off?

I don't think so.

No. Those are meatheads following orders without any thought.
It's a wonder they didn't get sent to Venezuela instead of hunting WMD's in Iraq.

Some do. I joined during Vietnam. Others cower in mommys basement. Military should be mandatory, both sexes like Israel. They learn stuff kids never learn at home like how to tie shoes, wipe their snotty nose.

No YOU pay attention, idiot. Do you even READ posts before shooting your mouth off?

Yeah I read it 3 times in disbelief, before even responding, what does a private PRN have to do with a military title and clips. Voicing,,,

Tube>>>"Is my insurance-company-led, payment-hungry doctor and foreign speaking practical nurse who've been paid out the ass for years to stick a thermometer up my bum a hero?

I don't think so. "

Da fuq that have to do with the thread? Stay on topic skippy.

Forum List

Back