META (Facebook) Banning Conservatives over their opinions.....

Both nonsensical and utterly false.

Hold the owners of this forum responsible for each and every post made on it, this site ceases to exist. All that we will have left if FB and Twitter, the very thing you pretend to be against.

Hold the owners of this forum responsible for each and every post made on it, this site ceases to exist. All that we will have left if FB and Twitter, the very thing you pretend to be against.
Your narcissism has rendered you intellectually impotent.

This site isn't part of the Big Tech monopolies.

Outcomes aren't binary.

The left and the right want the new public square protected from their totalitarianism.

Yep. Fascist authoritarians on the left and fascist authoritarians on the right have finally found something they can agree on.

They agree on quite a lot, actually, which is why our country is sliding into the shitter.

Your narcissism has rendered you intellectually impotent.

This site isn't part of the Big Tech monopolies.

Outcomes aren't binary.

What applies to one site, legally has to apply to them all. Your ignorance of the law does not change this fact.

Oh, and there are no Big Tech monopolies or you and I would not be having this discussion.

There are literally 1000s of sites just like this one that people can go to and have this same discussion, though many of them are far more controlling than this site

ITs called the freedom to associate with those with like opinions. You all don't like our opinions. We have the right to be there as well, so your answer is not to debate them but to silence them... Why is that? Are your positions so weak that you cannot defend them?

Apparently you have neither the right to be there nor power to stop them. Oh well.

Yep. Fascist authoritarians on the left and fascist authoritarians on the right have finally found something they can agree on.

They agree on quite a lot, actually, which is why our country is sliding into the shitter.
Wow.

What applies to one site, legally has to apply to them all. Your ignorance of the law does not change this fact.

Oh, and there are no Big Tech monopolies or you and I would not be having this discussion.

There are literally 1000s of sites just like this one that people can go to and have this same discussion, though many of them are far more controlling than this site
I may have misjudged you...

What I've assumed was stellar narcissistic incompetence on your part may be trolling or shilling, or some nasty combo.

But regardless, your comments are idiotic as previously noted.

Wow.
I know. Fucked up shit, right? With Republicans AND Democrats BOTH tilting authoritarian - freedom doesn't stand a chance. Let's hear it for the two party cesspool!

I may have misjudged you...

What I've assumed was stellar narcissistic incompetence on your part may be trolling or shilling, or some nasty combo.

But regardless, your comments are idiotic as previously noted.

IOW you cannot deny there are 1000s, it not tens or even hundreds of thousands of sites where people can go and say what they like.

But, hey, I accept your surrender.

Have a nice holiday

I know. Fucked up shit, right? With Republicans AND Democrats BOTH tilting authoritarian - freedom doesn't stand a chance. Let's hear it for the two party cesspool!

But sites will quit being mean to people like our resident nazi and that is all that matters to them.

Math quiz: based on this image below, what was Facistbook worth a year ago?

Screenshot_20220904-214133_Robinhood.jpg

IOW you cannot deny there are 1000s, it not tens or even hundreds of thousands of sites where people can go and say what they like.

But, hey, I accept your surrender.

Have a nice holiday
^ Addressed; 100% trolling/shilling/narcissistic idiocy.

Forum List

Back