Messages to the protestors

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
tumblr_lsvy6cZQTv1r4q8eo

tumblr_lsvvu8mbmr1r4q8eoo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lstfoaTpoL1r4q8eo

I have been around long enough to know never to trust the economy, one day all is going well, next month all crashes (like in 2008) thats why I have always kept a few thousand in the bank just in case of any financial interruption. Unfortunately we have a few million people in our country who abused their credit lines, having a field day at best buy/new cars, etc,and at any given time had 1 or 2 months supply cash in the bank. And now a lot of them are protesting on wall street, and others Blame Bush! Hey, did Bush tell anyone to buy a $250,000 home with their $35,000 a year salary?

Two of those people started businesses.

I wonder if they had any small business loans.

I start businesses and can tell you that practically no one is giving small business loans. I've got no debt, hundreds of thousands in the bank, a personal credit score of over 800, a home that I own outright, 20 years experience in my industry, 16 of which were with the same Fortune 100. I'm an ideal risk for a business loan but all banks turned me down, even for a loan as little as $50k. Every other entrepreneur I know tells the same story.

Two of those people started businesses.

I wonder if they had any small business loans.

I start businesses and can tell you that practically no one is giving small business loans. I've got no debt, hundreds of thousands in the bank, a personal credit score of over 800, a home that I own outright, 20 years experience in my industry, 16 of which were with the same Fortune 100. I'm an ideal risk for a business loan but all banks turned me down, even for a loan as little as $50k. Every other entrepreneur I know tells the same story.

doesnt matter if he can impugn self-made folks and hard work

Oh, is this that bullshit started by Erick Erickson of RedState?

Here's Jon Stewart on this idea:

“Of course they [the other "47%"] do most likely pay payroll taxes, state, local, sales and excise taxes, but the important thing is knowing that doesn’t make you as mad, doesn’t it?”

“Of course they [the other "47%"] do most likely pay payroll taxes, state, local, sales and excise taxes, but the important thing is knowing that doesn’t make you as mad, doesn’t it?”

The 53% pay those too. :eusa_shhh: Sorry to burst your bubble.

tumblr_lsvqx4sKzQ1r4q8eoo1_500.jpg

good to know you've kept your streak of not having an original thought intact.

kudos

Forum List

Back