Message To National Republican Senatorial Committee

The conservative movement needs TRUMP, not the Republicans. Mitch McConnell, Rick Scott, Liz Cheney, Tom Cotton, and many others are traitors. I have changed my voter registration to Independent, until Trump starts a new party. In the meantime, YOU're fired.

Trump is the one who has been fired. There is no conservative movement. It is a right wing fascist movement now. That movement has led to Senate losses in Georgia and Arizona.

You stupid fucks and cheaters had to cheat IN THE TENS OF MILLIONS COLUMN!!!!

How old are you Frank? 12? Grow the fuck up and accept reality.

The conservative movement needs TRUMP, not the Republicans. Mitch McConnell, Rick Scott, Liz Cheney, Tom Cotton, and many others are traitors. I have changed my voter registration to Independent, until Trump starts a new party. In the meantime, YOU're fired.
Conservatives and globalists can go F themselves.
You can vote democrat in 2022 and for Kamala in 2024, its a free country.

The new improved GOP are "America First Populists", all are welcome.

Conservatives have always been America First, the rest of you finally caught up to us.
Bullshit. How did Mitt make his money? (hint: not creating jobs)

Mitt Romney is no conservative he's a backstabbing CINO liberal collaborator who should be expelled from the Republican party.

I have changed my voter registration to Independent, until Trump starts a new party. In the meantime, YOU're fired.

LOL. You say this as if you're harming the Republican Party. This is exactly what they want you and every other QAnon conspiracy Trump sycophant to do.

Thank god. I hope Trump starts the Degenerate party so all you turds can rally together. It’s easier to deal with the whackos when they are all together
The Treason Party works, too.

By all means, make it 1912 every four years – Democrats will love that.
The Trump Party will swamp all others combined. Biden got 10% of the actual vote, and most of that was illegal aliens. All that is needed, is to keep the elections from being rigged, and Trump will get 90% of the vote once again.
No, it won’t.

Might as well call it the Bull Moose Party.

Trump isn't a conservative. He's an authoritarian. American doesn't need an authoritarian. No nation does.
Actually Trump is a conservative and an authoritarian; conservatives are authoritarians.

That’s why the GOP will be the same after Trump as before: authoritarian, seeking to compel conformity and punish dissent, increase the size and power of the state at the expense of individual liberty.

Thank god. I hope Trump starts the Degenerate party so all you turds can rally together. It’s easier to deal with the whackos when they are all together
The Treason Party works, too.
True. It’s accurate

Conservatives have always been America First, the rest of you finally caught up to us.

Mitt Romney is no conservative he's a backstabbing CINO liberal collaborator who should be expelled from the Republican party.

He is closer to where the majority of Americans are today. If everyone like Romney left the party, that would mean that millions of voters would leave.

He is closer to where the majority of Americans are today. If everyone like Romney left the party, that would mean that millions of voters would leave.
Link please. Because you may not know how really stupid that post is.

Yanno..........................I kinda hope that Trump starts the Patriot party. Why? Because if he did, it would fracture the Republican party, and they would never win another election for many years.

Sorry to tell you conservatives and Republicans, but if you join Trump's "Patriot party", you're gonna be dividing yourselves. But, go ahead and do that, if that is what helps you sleep at night. Trump has destroyed your party, why do you let him keep on?

The meltdowns continue...
The Proud Pu$$ies, the QAnon nuts, and the plain old, run of the mill RWNJs are coming apart at the seams, as they realize those who warned them of their grifter-in-chief's tens-of-thousands of lies, had the a$$hole pegged from day one.

By all means, make it 1912 every four years – Democrats will love that.
The Trump Party will swamp all others combined. Biden got 10% of the actual vote, and most of that was illegal aliens. All that is needed, is to keep the elections from being rigged, and Trump will get 90% of the vote once again.

In what reality are you living in?

I bet you believe that twenty million Amish voted for Trump and the U.S. Troops invaded Germany for a Dominion Server seeing you believe ninety percent of America voting base voted for Trump!

I mean you are truly insane!

Forum List

Back