Message To National Republican Senatorial Committee

By all means, make it 1912 every four years – Democrats will love that.
The Trump Party will swamp all others combined. Biden got 10% of the actual vote, and most of that was illegal aliens. All that is needed, is to keep the elections from being rigged, and Trump will get 90% of the vote once again.

After being impeached TWICE, I don't think Trump is qualified for anything, including being a dogcatcher.

And he was exonerated once, and likely will be a 2nd time. Being impeached by a partisan congress is meaningless. It's akin to a 3rd grade class having a class vote that they don't like the teacher because she's mean and gives too much homework.

WINNING.

The best thing to clean up fraud is getting the lying douches in the Trump clan out of the public discourse. Have fun on reality show island with the ex liar in chief.
The best thing to clean up fraud is getting the lying douches in the BIDEN clan out of the public discourse. Have fun on the unemployment line after the illegal aliens take your job, due to the child-molester/sniffer/groper in chief.

1611445356252.png
1611445489593.png

The best thing to clean up fraud is getting the lying douches in the Trump clan out of the public discourse. Have fun on reality show island with the ex liar in chief.
The best thing to clean up fraud is getting the lying douches in the BIDEN clan out of the public discourse. Have fun on the unemployment line after the illegal aliens take your job, due to the child-molester/sniffer/groper in chief.

View attachment 447599View attachment 447602

Honduran illegals have a brighter future than many American citizen's kids.

The conservative movement needs TRUMP, not the Republicans. Mitch McConnell, Rick Scott, Liz Cheney, Tom Cotton, and many others are traitors. I have changed my voter registration to Independent, until Trump starts a new party. In the meantime, YOU're fired.

Liz Cheney isn't a Senator. Further all of these people excepting Cueball represent states that are not yours.

That leaves Rick Scott. You wanna fire him, I don't know a way to do that other than waiting for the next election but, go ahead, you have my blessing.

The conservative movement needs TRUMP, not the Republicans. Mitch McConnell, Rick Scott, Liz Cheney, Tom Cotton, and many others are traitors. I have changed my voter registration to Independent, until Trump starts a new party. In the meantime, YOU're fired.
Trump might decide to leave country.
With so many civil and criminal investigations against him, he might just flee.
He has approx a $ billion in real estate debt, so he'll probably just disappear.
After inciting the capitol riot, nobody wants to deal with him any more.
so he could just vanish to escape all that debt and lawsuits.

Thank god. I hope Trump starts the Degenerate party so all you turds can rally together. It’s easier to deal with the whackos when they are all together
You trashbags will have no way of dealing with anything, once the fraud is cleaned up. It's the only thing keeping you afloat.

Fraud, lies, and corruption are the Dimm's wheelhouse.
That’s prevalent in both political parties and all sides of the media. Who do you think you’re fooling just pointing in one direction?

View attachment 447599View attachment 447602
The will of the people and our constitutional process voted out Trump and replaced him with Biden. Main reason IMO is because Trump lied and trolled too much. He inspired millions to rise up in opposition to him and he got smothered by it. Deal with it

Conservatives and globalists can go F themselves.
You can vote democrat in 2022 and for Kamala in 2024, its a free country.

The new improved GOP are "America First Populists", all are welcome.

Conservatives have always been America First, the rest of you finally caught up to us.
Bullshit. How did Mitt make his money? (hint: not creating jobs)

Trump is the one who has been fired. There is no conservative movement. It is a right wing fascist movement now. That movement has led to Senate losses in Georgia and Arizona.

The meltdowns continue...

You mean Joe "Only fooling about that Covid Plan" Biden?

Yeah he lasted about 1 day

Trump is the one who has been fired. There is no conservative movement. It is a right wing fascist movement now. That movement has led to Senate losses in Georgia and Arizona.

You stupid fucks and cheaters had to cheat IN THE TENS OF MILLIONS COLUMN!!!!

By all means, make it 1912 every four years – Democrats will love that.
The Trump Party will swamp all others combined. Biden got 10% of the actual vote, and most of that was illegal aliens. All that is needed, is to keep the elections from being rigged, and Trump will get 90% of the vote once again.

To get that, Republicans will have to rig the election. Republicans will never see the inside of the White House unless they take the tour in the 20's.

You are a real cuckoo.

You are a real cuckoo.

Your Party is a worldwide JOKE! The whole world know you cheated and are the CCP's little cucks.

You think you won? You thing your "victory" is sustainable?

The meltdowns continue...

You mean Joe "Only fooling about that Covid Plan" Biden?

Yeah he lasted about 1 day
Yours isn't quite as loud as the OP but it's a meltdown none-the-less.

The most pathetic of the losers are those that resort to calling the winners cheaters. Grow up man

Trump isn't a conservative. He's an authoritarian. American doesn't need an authoritarian. No nation does.

New Topics

Forum List

Back