Message to GOP: Here is who DOES matter

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
This is a message to the GOP, a party I would've voted for up until about 6 months ago: Some groups and people you think dont matter...do matter.

1- The 47% who dont pay federal income taxes. Guess what, they arent 2nd class citizens. Making enough to pay income tax doesn't make you a saint, or holier than thou.

2- Teachers, Cops, Firemen. Your outright attack on all govt employees sucked those folks in. The conservative types who have always voted for the GOP. You lost most of them.

3- Young people and moderates. Guess what. They may not care a whole lot about gay marriage, the environment, whatever. Or they might. But I can guarantee they are turned off by people who passionately oppose gay rights, the environment, etc, etc. You could have had many of them. But shit like "God intended rape to happen" or fighting gay rights...turns them off.

Wake up. Grow up. Change.

Many of us would've voted for the GOP if not for the attitude shift of the past 2 years.

Get a job, loser.

Got one. And always have. 8 years, Atlanta PD. Currently work at a commercial gym chain in SC. Love fitness and nutrition. Full time. Pay for my own insurance.

And I didn't lose to be a "loser".......or win..because I didn't vote (see OP).

But my Atlanta Falcons are undefeated, my girlfriend is hotter than the last one, and my dog loves me. Life is good.:tongue:

Is Ohio still in play?

I doubt it. The Browns and Bengals arent that good, so doubt they'd make the Super Bowl and beat my Falcons.

OH...you mean the election??? OH yeah, thats over.

This is a message to the GOP, a party I would've voted for up until about 6 months ago: Some groups and people you think dont matter...do matter.

1- The 47% who dont pay federal income taxes. Guess what, they arent 2nd class citizens. Making enough to pay income tax doesn't make you a saint, or holier than thou.

2- Teachers, Cops, Firemen. Your outright attack on all govt employees sucked those folks in. The conservative types who have always voted for the GOP. You lost most of them.

3- Young people and moderates. Guess what. They may not care a whole lot about gay marriage, the environment, whatever. Or they might. But I can guarantee they are turned off by people who passionately oppose gay rights, the environment, etc, etc. You could have had many of them. But shit like "God intended rape to happen" or fighting gay rights...turns them off.

Many of us would've voted for the GOP if not for the attitude shift of the past 2 years.

Buc what the fuck are you talking about? All three points are not anything Romney said or did......sorry but buttfucking shouldnt be accepted with marriage...being in Atlanta maybe you're big on it, but I'm not

Buc what the fuck are you talking about? All three points are not anything Romney said or did......sorry but buttfucking shouldnt be accepted with marriage...being in Atlanta maybe you're big on it, but I'm not

But thats my point: People associate the Big Red "R" and the Big Blue "D" all together. When local Republicans or Democrats do dumb shit, or national ones, voters reflect that on their voting cards all the way down mostly. Some dont. But most do. We vote color/party. So when the GOP wrote off the above groups at the local level, it trickled up. ANd vice versa.

As for "buttfucking" in marriage, many man/woman marriages engage in that act. Not my thing, but many do it. And the new generation of voters thinks IT IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS what two people in love do legally in their bedroom.

But thats my point: People associate the Big Red "R" and the Big Blue "D" all together. When local Republicans or Democrats do dumb shit, or national ones, voters reflect that on their voting cards all the way down mostly. Some dont. But most do. We vote color/party. So when the GOP wrote off the above groups at the local level, it trickled up. ANd vice versa.

As for "buttfucking" in marriage, many man/woman marriages engage in that act. Not my thing, but many do it. And the new generation of voters thinks IT IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS what two people in love do legally in their bedroom.

Ok, well if you're a republican and vote against them because your mayor is a dick...just get a new mayor......electing democrats arent cool

and hetero sex is waaaaay different than homosex......but who said you couldnt buttfuck...I didnt, I just said two dudes getting married makes as much sense as marrying your dog or polygamay

Ok, well if you're a republican and vote against them because your mayor is a dick...just get a new mayor......electing democrats arent cool

and hetero sex is waaaaay different than homosex......but who said you couldnt buttfuck...I didnt, I just said two dudes getting married makes as much sense as marrying your dog or polygamay

Fair enough. But you aren't getting the point. And thats the point.....and thats why the GOP just lost. They dont get the point. God knows I wouldn't want radical commies running America. But...at some point, I refuse to vote for their opponent also. The GOP reached and crossed that point, and we are where we are.

Fair enough. But you aren't getting the point. And thats the point.....and thats why the GOP just lost. They dont get the point. God knows I wouldn't want radical commies running America. But...at some point, I refuse to vote for their opponent also. The GOP reached and crossed that point, and we are where we are.

Look man, it doesnt make sense to let the commies run around....it dosent, just like if we dont like are politicians we have to change them....do the same for the dipshit local dumbasses...the problems is there are alot of rhino republicans....that do this shit....and it irritates me to no end...but I'm still voting and not for a democrat.....I'll randomly pick a person and I did when Lamar Alexander was up.....

Forum List

Back