Message From Federal, CCI, Speer And Remington President

No surreptitious hoarding...No tin foil hat conspiracy thories...It's demand, dammit.....Selling ammo is what they do.

Of course the conspiracy theorists are going to claim he's lying......... Anything to keep a conspiracy theory alive..........

I always keep a 100 rounds for every fire arm I own. So I am ok. When I do visit the stores the shelves are bare almost. But its also hunting season in most parts of the country , so the demand is high.

No surreptitious hoarding...No tin foil hat conspiracy thories...It's demand, dammit.....Selling ammo is what they do.

My brother-in-law, bless his wannabe G.I. Joe soul, recently (pre-pandemic) blew off seven thousand 5.56mm rounds with his Call of Duty buddies on one of their farms—over the course of a few days and just for "fun". Now he—and they—are crying their asses off over their inability to find more ammo. I drink their tears as I load another round on the press.

I agree. However, perhaps we need take a closer look at what is driving current demand? Myself? I am stocked and loaded—have been for some time. Nevertheless, I buy it when I see it . . . and as much as I can get. Nothing like the smell of a brand new ammo carton.

I agree. However, perhaps we need take a closer look at what is driving current demand? Myself? I am stocked and loaded—have been for some time. Nevertheless, I buy it when I see it . . . and as much as I can get. Nothing like the smell of a brand new ammo carton.

Good luck getting primers, there's a shortage of them also. Some still have them but you'll have to hunt all over for em

Forum List

Back