Message for leftists.

He was a hell of a lot more honest than Biden. But the media over looks his lies. Trump ended up being right about covid. Pedo joe lost more lives with covid and he had the vaccine.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Trump was supposed to be a leader why did he cuck out of being president and declare a national health emergency?
You stupid loons would've impeached him. Trump said in the beginning, to keep the vulnerable isolated and let the healthy go on with their lives and the media went crazy. You're right, he should've told you loons to fuck off. I'm sure he will when he is president again.

You stupid loons would've impeached him. Trump said in the beginning, to keep the vulnerable isolated and let the healthy go on with their lives and the media went crazy. You're right, he should've told you loons to fuck off. I'm sure he will when he is president again.
I have no power to impeach anyone only stupid loons think I can.

That is why we have a FREE PRESS not a press controlled by the Government

There is no single press outlet, people have access to tens of thousands thanks to the internet

FREE PRESS …..keeping us free for over 200 years
It wasn't the press who won against fascism twice last century.

It was men with guns.

You may piss your pants in fear now, sissy bedwetter.

It wasn't the press who won against fascism twice last century.

It was men with guns.

You may piss your pants in fear now, sissy bedwetter.

Armies with advanced weaponry
Armed civilians never did anything for our country

You saw what a retarded dumpster fire the two impeachments were. Yet you still voted Democrat.

Dumbass.
The ones where Republicans ignored the crimes of their Orange messiah?

Forum List

Back