Message for leftists.

He is only talking about Dems. Why would he be talking bad about real Patriots like himself?

I know this will be a shock to you, but putting your party before the country does not make you a patriot.

It makes you piece of shit.

I know this will be a shock to you, but putting your party before the country does not make you a patriot.

It makes you piece of shit.
I totally agree. That must be why Nazi Pelousy only put anti-Trumpers on the Jan 6th committee, huh. Because she loves the country more than her political party. Oh yeah. Giggle some more now.

I totally agree. That must be why Nazi Pelousy only put anti-Trumpers on the Jan 6th committee, huh. Because she loves the country more than her political party. Oh yeah. Giggle some more now.

Nope, she is just like you, she puts her party before the country just like you do.

You two are just different sides of the same coin

This is my ballot from 2020....notice there are more than two choices. There were at 6 for president. Did your ballot not have these same choices?

View attachment 665935

None. There are far too many sheep like you that bought into the lies that we have to only have two parties.
...says the guy throwing around the word "duopoly".

When you figure out what you mean, let us know.

...says the guy throwing around the word "duopoly".

When you figure out what you mean, let us know.

I keep forgetting how many of you never graduated high school.

Here, let me help you out.

1656956088040.png

Nope, she is just like you, she puts her party before the country just like you do.

You two are just different sides of the same coin
I'm not a registered Republican. If Democrats had anyone that had my interests in their agenda then I'd vote Democrat. I don't vote party.

So, is it a duopoly, or are there more than two parties to choose from?

It's interesting how you changed your tune when Political Chick started raking you over the coals.

I am sorry, I did not realize I needed to define words within the definition.

Lets see if this helps...

1656956329889.png

It's interesting how you changed your tune when Political Chick started raking you over the coals.

Have not changed a thing. PC said, and I quote, "There are only two parties.".

This is clearly false.

Well, when people lie all the time, they shouldn't get angry when their credibility is questioned.

You know, like you get angry.
Very true

Trump was a prestigious liar

He could lie faster than the media could fact check

Forum List

Back