Message for leftists.

Such a shame that this man believes that all they sacrificed and all of buddies that were blown to bits all did it vain.

Thanks to the disgusting left wing educational system and by extension the left wing media.

What a tragic story.
That's the way I see it also.... A real shame.. Just wished that I could have gone back through time to warn them.

Such a shame that this man believes that all they sacrificed and all of buddies that were blown to bits all did it vain.

Thanks to the disgusting left wing educational system and by extension the left wing media.

What a tragic story.
Remember ....Happy 4th of July...Independence will happen again.

1656899923449.png

What a tragic story.
Obviously upset that we could have elected a man like Trump

Who are the Tyrants?
You can start with anyone telling free people we had to wear a mask or take a clot shot & go through censoring non-approved opinions & uncomfortable truths, up to the diaper guy telling gas station owners they should cut prices & the rest of us to put up with engineered inflation in the name the "greater good".

Basically, any collectivist thought is based on the tyranny of the majority

You can start with anyone telling free people we had to wear a mask or take a clot shot & go through censoring non-approved opinions & uncomfortable truths, up to the diaper guy telling gas station owners they should cut prices & the rest of us to put up with engineered inflation in the name the "greater good".

Trump just had to do it as president.

All that in a single sentence. Didn't you already say that in some other threads? Sure seems like it. Huh.

All that in a single sentence. Didn't you already say that in some other threads? Sure seems like it. Huh.
Sure did. I say it every chance I get because it's the truth & I mean it.
Are you wanting me to stop saying that collectivist ideology will destroy this country if we don't stop it?
Because there's nothing tyrannical about censoring thoughts you disagree with at all.
Have you seen the multiple times I mentioned Pedo Joe is an illegit resident in a dirty diaper?
I'll continue saying that, too

What he is sad about is how Marxism, which 81,000 of our military personnel died fighting, is growing in our educational system and politics and our Bill of Rights is under attack by the Marxist left. I agree with him, it is sad and frankly, a US run by Marxists is the enemy and definitely not worth defending.

And yet -- Trump didn't do it. He criticized the media, and deservedly so, but he never silenced anyone.

That's a leftist thing.

Trump saw the media as a threat

The media was fact checking all his wild statements. He needed to convince his faithful that only he could be trusted

and yet you just regurgitated the collectivist thoughts of your beloved party almost word for word.

What he is sad about is how Marxism, which 81,000 of our military personnel died fighting, is growing in our educational system and politics and our Bill of Rights is under attack by the Marxist left. I agree with him, it is sad and frankly, a US run by Marxists is the enemy and definitely not worth defending.

Can I help you pack for your trip to move out of the country not worth defending?

New Topics

Forum List

Back