Meryl Streep's incredible comments

Really doesn't matter what she said. Simply just another opinion of an actor. Just that. A person with no more value than any other.

the arrogance of self righteous hypocrites such as her is why trump will be POTUS

choke on shit Meryl Streep

Last edited:
She just gave the most amazing comments on the Golden Globes. Everyone should see it.
Didn't watch the Globes, but from the clips I saw, she was spot on.

True, she was spot on in repeating every lie that leftist propaganda served.

However, great acting.
What exactly was Streep wrong about? Spell it out.

"You and all of us in this room really belong to the most vilified segments in American society right now." - Lie
"It was that moment when the person asking to sit in the most respected seat in our country imitated a disabled reporter." - Lie
"We need the principled press to hold power to account, to call him on the carpet for every outrage." - Where they were for the past 8 years?
"join me in supporting the Committee to Protect Journalists" - from what, wiretapping or IRS?
"That’s why our founders enshrined the press and its freedoms in the Constitution." - Is she talking about the same constitution that gives us electoral elections?

She just gave the most amazing comments on the Golden Globes. Everyone should see it.
Personally, I'm weary of Hollywood celebrities getting up on stage to receive an award, only to have them blabber on about things unrelated to the actual award; it's been going on for decades. I was tired of it years ago and am still tired of it.

Hollywood stars: the two basic facts +1 at End of show, NOW
1. The "real life" of scores of these official actors is nothing but to act according to a specific illuminati script.
This is literally also valid for the Illuminati Grand Master, the man who rules the world, who is officially not only a shakespearean but also a Hollywood star.
Reminder: he's the one and only with the power to release illuminati scripts.

2. There's zero chances that ANY of these actors would violate ANY general illuminati script.
If exceptionally that would indeed happen the global audience would never become aware of it. Why? Start with the fact that there's no such thing as "live TV".
Same goes for any other movie "stars" around the world (all world governments now totally controlled by the illuminati).

3. Now, at the end of the show, the countless "stars" dressed as "outspoken liberals" play in fact the role of illuminati suicide bombers.
Examples range from the lebanese casted as George Clooney (to sound as clown) "defending refugees" to Charlie Sheen, casted as "champion of violence against women and conspiracy theorist, including 9/11 truther" .
This role is part of setting the stage for one of the BIG BANG inversions: "liberal Hollywood controlled by jews" is replaced by unveiled rather than subliminal nazi propganda.
These illuminati suicide bombers are also part of setting the stage for a black list of artists, one of the special registry versions for dissidents of what Trump already announced for muslims in 2015.
In other words: same technique as staging fake shootings to set the stage to disarm citizens or stage "fake news" to set the stage for a registry of "fake news", alias officially terminating free speech.
Note: the script has some Hollywood stars surviving the inversion, those casted as the "real men" (and women), who are already now playing a role compatible with the coming unveiled nazi order.

CONTEXT
For "stars" casted as suicide bombers set to fully detonate during the BIG BANG, start with Clooney here:
Syria: mockery of ongoing genocide: Why was the punch line drastically reduced, from Cohen & wife to Clooney & "wife"? Answer:
Jokes by the Illuminati - mock the human cattle: Clowns Clooney Cohen syrian genocide mockery Hollywood actors casted

"Jews run Hollywood": the same simulated reality and the same agenda as "Jews run the Fed"
Ben Shalom Bernanke is Paul Krugman without toupee. Best joke: Stan Fischer was officially the governor of Bank of Israel.
Illuminazis playing Evil Jews: Janet Yellen is Martha Stewart, Ben Bernanke is Krugman, Stan Fischer is best joke

Trump mocks handicapped script: chapters after the Meryl Streep climax.
More precisely the day after: two more official actors, playing "real men in real life", one of them also "real christian".
Hollywood "real men" Vaughn, Mel Gibson & rather surreal UFC president v liberal Meryl Streep: association v dissociation:
Mind Control Techniques - in fact just the Big Lie at work: Handicapped: Hollywood real men Vaughn, Gibson UFC v liberal Meryl Streep: association v dissociation

BASICS
Who leaves Atlantis off the _ _ _S? Google answers with name of man who runs the world
Atlantis, The Simpsons: TRUTH cut in stone by Illuminati Grand Master
Grand Master of the Ordo Illuminatus: Atlantis. the Simpsons: TRUTH cut in stone by Number One

Reminder of what was explained in advance worldwide only by Last Prophet and is now already unfolding, from the Ukraine to the Philippines:
BIG BANG: the most extreme inversion of illuminati scripts ever.
The ultimate reverse script starts with a sudden inversion just before the BIG BANG, launched with Obama's staged arrest.
Some of the scripts that will be suddenly inverted:
1. Multiracial society and open borders becomes manhunt for aliens and non-whites
2. Legalize drugs becomes execution of drug addicts
3. "Gay marriage legalized" becomes manhunt for homosexuals.
4. "Ultra-nationalists" become "our national heroes"
5. Staged democracy becomes Hitler was right
See also the added preview section with unfolding examples.:
Big Bang is NOW - from annihilation of pensions and savings to race war: Most extreme inversion of illuminati scripts ever

All in Blog
Illuminati Actors: Hollywood stars 2 basic facts +1 NOW at End of show

She spoke truth to power. Trump is a small fraction of a man.
She spoke lies. Nothing but shit spewed from her mouth.

What specifically did she lie about?

Gee, how about that Trump wants to kick foreigners out of the country? How stupid can anyone be for believing that he ever said anything remotely like that? He wants to kick illegals out. Are you too stupid to know the difference?

Illegals are not foreigners?

All illegals are foreigners but not all foreigners are illegal

duh

She spoke lies. Nothing but shit spewed from her mouth.

Gee, how about that Trump wants to kick foreigners out of the country? How stupid can anyone be for believing that he ever said anything remotely like that? He wants to kick illegals out. Are you too stupid to know the difference?

duh
Exactly. Now will someone please tell Hollywood? This fact has escaped them.
Watch Hugh Laurie Roast Donald Trump, Republicans at Golden Globes

This is just another example of liberals making shit up(a lie). Trying to convince people of something that happening that is not, like the biggest lie of all racism.

duh

This is just another example of liberals making shit up(a lie). Trying to convince people of something that happening that is not, like the biggest lie of all racism.

Except Ms. Streep didn’t lie at all. Not sure about Mr. Laurie’s comments.

Carry on!

I probably would have respected her commentary had any of it been rooted in truth. She parroted nothing but fake news headlines and rhetoric. Every single point she tried to make is a complete falsehood.

Hollywood eats it up because they are nothing but a bunch of easily brainwashed sheep. They spend their lives in their trailers and mansions incubated from the real world.

I probably would have respected her commentary had any of it been rooted in truth. She parroted nothing but fake news headlines and rhetoric. Every single point she tried to make is a complete falsehood.

Hollywood eats it up because they are nothing but a bunch of easily brainwashed sheep. They spend their lives in their trailers and mansions incubated from the real world.

Compared to the right wing nut jobs here? Hollywood is Oxford University and Harvard rolled into one. Unless you believe Yoko Ono and HRC were lovers, there were 20,000 ballots found in Ohio (as one of your mods parroted days after the same exact story was blown apart on the same board she moderates), that Mexico will pay for a wall, and that Trump never settles a law suit; except for the ones he settles because they are not important enough to legislate.

duh

Carry on!

I already proved that she lied. Just because you ignore the facts and repeat the same dribble, doesn't make it so.

duh

Carry on!

I already proved that she lied. Just because you ignore the facts and repeat the same dribble, doesn't make it so.
Sorry, you have not

15znsx5.jpg

Imagine being Vince Vaughn at that awards show and having to be all like "damn, Meryl Streep, you fuckin' insightful, all profound with your hoarse voice and weird gemstone encrusted dress. I would totally take your opinions seriously, both all my characters and the real me, but I am conservative and I don swallow that shit".

Like seriously imagine having to be Vince and not only sit in that chair while Meryl Streep parrots her propaganda in front of you, the constant chuckles barely concealing her SJW agenda, and just sit there, minute after minute, lie after lie, while she gave that speech. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking voice but her haughty attitude as everyone in the audience claps, telling her she's "still got it" and damn, Meryl Streep says things like "that"?

Because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish goblin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been reading nothing but a healthy diet of conservative literature and conspiracy theories, you've never even heard anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her beaky made-up face as she croaks her words out at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in her "historic (for that is what CNN is calling it) speech", the speech she worked so hard for with personal writers in the previous months. And then the camera pans around the room to show more empty stares of slack jawed adoration, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before Mel Gibson could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Vince Vaughn.

You're not going to lose the rest of your acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
LOL Did you notice her voice got considerably more whiney when she started talking about politics? I wasn't sure if she was going to start crying in the end.

Trump Praised Meryl Streep in 2015: She’s ‘Excellent'

Donald Trump Praised Meryl Streep in 2015: She’s ‘Excellent'

When asked by The Hollywood Reporter in August 2015 if there are any actresses that he loves, Trump praised the Florence Foster Jenkins star. “Julia Roberts is terrific, and many others. Meryl Streep is excellent; she’s a fine person, too,” he said. “The problem is I’ll name three or four or five [actresses] and then the hundred that I know will be insulted, and I don’t mean to insult them.”
The Clintons and the Dems also kissed Trump's ass, as long as he was writing checks to them. Funny how that works, eh?

duh

Carry on!

Sorry, you have not

I did. The post you never responded to because you got caught lying.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/16261704/

Forum List

Back