Merrick Garland - Will this turn out to be a great irony?

“Well, Senator, my own definition, which is about the same as the statutory definition, is the use of violence or threats of violence in an attempt to disrupt democratic processes,” he said.

“So, an attack on a courthouse while in operation, trying to prevent judges from actually deciding cases that blatantly is domestic extremism, domestic terrorism,” he continued.

“An attack simply on a government property at night or any other kind of circumstances is a clear crime and a serious one and should be punished. I don’t know enough about the facts of the example you’re talking about but that’s where I draw the line,” he added.

According to 18 USC § 2331(5), this is the definition of it.

domestic terrorism​

(5) the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that— (A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State; (B) appear to be intended— (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States;

Nothing made up, dumbfuck.
Now go drink his piss, you pathetic hack.

Fort Fascist is a pretty pathetic liar....

He said "while in operation" makes it different.

Because it does. That would be true of it were in operation at night as well.

If you want to pretend to be too stupid to understand that, go right ahead. Or maybe you are not pretending.

Thanks for doing my light work, by the way.

What a pathetic lying pile of shit you are,

You lied, you got busted.

Man up, buttercup.

He didn't. It is literally a judge's job to interpret and describe the law. It is literally what he was asked to do.

And he correctly said an attack on a government building alone does not constitute domestic terrorism.

Funny thing is, if you didn't have a dump truck of sand in your giney, you would agree.
Its INTENT, by the very definition. Fucking piss drinker.
You are boring and predictable.

Has anyone caught on to the irony that Merrick Garland, a former pawn in a hyper-partisan battle for a Supreme Court position, is now in charge of the powerful department that is investigating the insurrection, and those who planned and organized it? I wonder what McConnell thinks of this. Hell, he might LIKE it.

And let's remember: This is not about the pawns who were used to carry out the attack, or the many innocent, misguided, paranoid souls who were also there because of the orange con. They will get some basic charges and some punishment because that has to happen. This is about the elites and their lieutenants who manufactured and enabled and planned and incited the whole thing. If that's what happened, of course.

So anyway, this attorney and former prosecutor has been following this whole thing, and addresses the concern (which I've shared) that Garland and the DOJ have been moving too slowly or not at all. Some pretty interesting and hopeful stuff here regarding Garland's methods and history. His point is that Garland is masterful at working behind the scenes and being so thorough and meticulous with his final conclusions that there is little wiggle room for the criminals:

Trump supporters, please note, disclaimer: All of this is fake news and lies and commies and Hitler. Anything the DOJ finds or charges is China and Deep State Nazi Swamp and will be summarily thrown out and laughed at. Nothing to see here. We're just kidding. This is just for fun 'n stuff.

If there is any wisdom to take away from all this, it is this:

Whatever one might think of the validity of the methods used to prevent this corrupt asshole from being seated on the Supreme Court, it is, in the end, a very good thing that this disaster was prevented. Such a piece of shit as Garland really does not belong in any position of power or authority, but at least his current positions is only for a few years, until we elect a sane President who will throw him out and put someone else in his place.

Its INTENT, by the very definition. Fucking piss drinker.
You are boring and predictable.
Wrong. Sorry. Purposely damaging government property does not,all by itself, constitute domestic terrorism..

Obviously..

I think you are starting to realize how desperate and stupid your spoonfed talking point is.

Wrong. Sorry. Purposely damaging government property does not,all by itself, constitute domestic terrorism..

Obviously..

I think you are starting to realize how desperate and stupid your spoonfed talking point is.
No you fucking idiot.
They were doing it to try and influence policy. Which is the definition of... DRUM ROLL PLEASE... TERRORISM
Dumbass :lol:
Dumb people shouldnt be so self righteous. It just makes you look more dumb.

No you fucking idiot.
They were doing it to try and influence policy. Which is the definition of... DRUM ROLL PLEASE... TERRORISM
Dumbass :lol:
Dumb people shouldnt be so self righteous. It just makes you look more dumb.
Cute whining.

But his point was that attacking a government building alone does not constitute domestic terrorism.

The difference between trying to stop or influence an official proceeding and not.

It's pretty simple.

But think what you want. This is all a bad act by you anyway. You willscour the white wing blogosphere for something else. Enjoy.

Cute whining.

But his point was that attacking a government building alone does not constitute domestic terrorism.

The difference between trying to stop or influence an official proceeding and not.

It's pretty simple.

But think what you want. This is all a bad act by you anyway. You willscour the white wing blogosphere for something else. Enjoy.
Im going by the legal definition and you are yapping on about something he made up lol.
Their intent was to change policy. WHICH IS THE DEFINITION OF TERRORISM. I wont post it again.
Im done with your pathetic ass.

So what did we learn children?
Merrick Garland is a pathetic political hack and fort fun gobbles up his dick.
We also learned what the definition of terrorism is, and we learned to reject political interpretations.
Everyone gets a gold star!

"Still trying to push the insurrection hoax...Hilariously desperate."
".....making a case that a fabricated insurrection..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, guys......I'm not so sure that what we are seeing is an "insurrection hoax", nor a "fabricated insurrection".

In fact, in a nearby thread the poster MAC1958 offered the forum a link to last night's reportage in 'The Hill' that reveals the efforts to acquire, amass, transport, and store for quick use --- high-firepower weaponry and thousands of rounds of ammo. All stored across the river from DC and designated for a "Quick Reactionary Force" to be deployed when Oathkeeper leaders ordered it....on their encrypted communications.

In short, there is a worm in this apple....a lot more to be known.

The events of January 6th and the injuries, deaths, and damage may very well seem like a 'hoax' or 'fabricated' to you two posters, but.......but this story has more chapters to come.

Betcha.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's Mueller Time!" Oh...sorry... that was left over from the last leftist hoax..."
------------------------------------------
Well, funny you mention Mueller.
As I've previously posted, I am urging my two Senators, and my Congressman (who I do not yet know, as he's been recently gerrymandered for my home and my farm)....but I am urging them to lobby for a Special Prosecutor to look into the events and the players of January 6th, 2021.

As just one, ah, 'propellant' to my efforts with my Congressional representation is "The Hill" article mentioned above. Folks who are coming to merely protest in DC don't amass such weaponry and encrypt their plans to use it to force the issue.

A Special Prosecutor can arrest and charge......the Select Committee cannot.....hence, I am being persuaded we need to bring more prosecutorial firepower to uncovering the events and players of January 6th.

Read this, from last night' The Hill:

Forum List

Back