Merrick Garland to appoint Special Counsel in Mar-a-lago documents probe

Please stop crying on a public forum......

We played your little game on another thread, I proved you were full of it and you never came back and replied.....

Slobbers the idiot who couldn't prove his claim.

Last time I did, you never offered a counter reply...................why's that?

I did. Why lie? I pointed out your source had no proof to back his claim he was planning on investigating Hunter Biden.

I did. Why lie? I pointed out your source had no proof to back his claim he was planning on investigating Hunter Biden.
LOL....a previous engagement with you, which I proved you were full of it, successfully, you sulked away, never replying to my counter to your BS.

What was my source, can you list my link?

LOL....a previous engagement with you, which I proved you were full of it, successfully, you sulked away, never replying to my counter to your BS.

What was my source, can you list my link?

You talkin' about your bullshit claim that Republicans had a red wave in the last midterm?

You talkin' about your bullshit claim that Republicans had a red wave in the last midterm?

No, buy while we're on the topic, they did take the house, respectfully.

You got yourself into one of your famous ill informed debates, once again, on a subject you had not a clue, and demanded sourced info, which I provided, and you quickly STFU. It may have been several threads, your track record precedes you.

Have a nice night.

That money came from the salary Burisma Holdings paid Hunter. And his "credentials" were being the son of the U.S. vice president.

You should have already known that without me having to tell you.
So you agree then, that the Biden's were alledgedly involved in money laundering or a pay to play scheme with foreign governments and their private or government run industries involved ?? Who is the big guy ??

No, buy while we're on the topic, they did take the house, respectfully.

You got yourself into one of your famous ill informed debates, once again, on a subject you had not a clue, and demanded sourced info, which I provided, and you quickly STFU. It may have been several threads, your track record precedes you.

Have a nice night.

Barely taking the House from Democrats who themselves had a slim lead is not a red wave. Sad that you don't know that.

As far as some other debate you think you won; seems you're delirious about that as well as you appear reluctant to identify what it was about.

So you agree then, that the Biden's were alledgedly involved in money laundering or a pay to play scheme with foreign governments and their private or government run industries involved ?? Who is the big guy ??

LOL

How the fuck do you go from Hunter Biden drew a salary from Burisma Holdings ... to ... the Biden's were allegedly involved in money laundering or a pay to play scheme?? :cuckoo:

Barely taking the House from Democrats who themselves had a slim lead is not a red wave. Sad that you don't know that.
So the GOP winning the house by a 'slim lead' although nary a mention of the dems had the same lead for the past two years, is a BS line.

Red wave in blue states, my man.

So the GOP winning the house by a 'slim lead' although nary a mention of the dems had the same lead for the past two years, is a BS line.

Nope, not a red wave. Not my problem you don't know the meaning of a "red wave". The president's opposition party gaining only 8 seats in a midterm is not it. Even rightwing Fox News admitted what you can't bring yourself to face.

Republicans Wednesday are struggling to make sense of lackluster election returns after months of predictions about a "red wave," while finger-pointing and questions about the party's future abound. The blame game is already erupting between the pro-Trump and anti-Trump wings of the party. Other Republicans, meanwhile, say they're simply confused about what happened at the ballot box.

Nope, not a red wave. Not my problem you don't know the meaning of a "red wave". The president's opposition party gaining only 8 seats in a midterm is not it. Even rightwing Fox News admitted what you can't bring yourself to face.

Republicans Wednesday are struggling to make sense of lackluster election returns after months of predictions about a "red wave," while finger-pointing and questions about the party's future abound. The blame game is already erupting between the pro-Trump and anti-Trump wings of the party. Other Republicans, meanwhile, say they're simply confused about what happened at the ballot box.
New York, Florida and California.
Surf's up, dude.

You do realize that you are only encouraging this faun idiot by continuing to engage with it, right? I utilized the ignore option long ago and op do not miss the idiocy at all. Just a thought for you.

You do realize that you are only encouraging this faun idiot by continuing to engage with it, right? I utilized the ignore option long ago and op do not miss the idiocy at all. Just a thought for you.

Thanks again for letting me know I beat you unconscious in previous debates.

:dance:

Forum List

Back