Merrick Garland sworn in as Attorney General

Garland will be our first AG in over 4 years. That's a lot of backlog.

I'm hoping for indictments for Scott Pruitt and Ryan Zinke before too long.
just because you didnt like the other ones synth doesnt mean we didnt have one.....
We didn't. We had tRump defense attorneys instead.
and if i would say we havent a president for 20 years im sure you would have said we had obama....right?....
And bush before him.
so trump wasnt our president?....
You mean the orange squatter we just kicked out?
as compared to the half dead guy in there now.....yea i guess thats him....
Doesn't look half dead to me.

Remember tRump needing help down the shallow ramp?

like i have said before....you cant see that because you are a die hard democrat....when biden talks today he is like an automaton...7 years ago he was actually alive....

Last night's speech was anything but robotic.

I'm sure the RWNJ infotainment sphere showed you some choice clips wonton can disagree with me.

of course you would say that.....what else can someone like you say?....

Of course I would say that. It's the truth.

That may be a bit confusing for a tRump supporter.

View attachment 466581

In his first speech as attorney general, Garland said there won't be "one rule for Democrats and another for Republicans, one rule for friends and another for foes."

Garland was sworn in Thursday morning as the nation's 86th attorney general, after the Senate confirmed him Wednesday by a broadly bipartisan vote of 70-30.

Congratulations AG Garland.
Drats, he could have had a life-long position but Mitch saved the day!

View attachment 466581

In his first speech as attorney general, Garland said there won't be "one rule for Democrats and another for Republicans, one rule for friends and another for foes."

Garland was sworn in Thursday morning as the nation's 86th attorney general, after the Senate confirmed him Wednesday by a broadly bipartisan vote of 70-30.

What's this "one rule" bs? If there was "one rule" he'd be Justice Garland. Let's peel some skin off of Trump's NY accountant. (-:

Seriously, I absolutely do not believe in the "things happen for a reason bs" but damn.
How about Justice Bork, moron? Democrats started all of this SCOTUS bullshit. Remember Clinton's battle cry--"It's the court, stupid."
No, Clinton was "it's the economy, stupid".

Only stupid people don't know that.
I figured someone would fail and make the Bork-Garland comparison. And it's laughable because Bork is the proof in the gop pudding. AFTER Bork was rejected A DEM SENATE CONFIRMED KENNEDY WITH LESS THAN A YEAR IN REAGAN'S FINAL TERM. So yeah, McConnell did change the dman rules to fuck over an honorable and qualified judge for Moscow Mitch's won partisan desires.

And CA stepped up to the plate. LOL And the fuck for brains calls me a Moron. LOL

But more amusingly, Bork's nomination failed because Bork intentionally was a fav in RW conservative jurisprudence. His final "sin" was to say he could not find any right to privacy in the const. That "right," which is not in the BoR or anywhere else, is the basis for a state not being able to ban contraceptives, and not just the IUD but condoms, as well as abortion. McConnell wouldn't even let Garland get a vote because he'd have been confirmed. He was a moderate who supported both Roe and gunrights. His sin, in McConnell's eyes, was he would have voted to overturn Citizens United, and Moscow Mitch's access to dark money.

PS, the dems should have confirmed Bork. By not doing so they ushered in shit for brains thinking like CA's.

just because you didnt like the other ones synth doesnt mean we didnt have one.....
and if i would say we havent a president for 20 years im sure you would have said we had obama....right?....
And bush before him.

like i have said before....you cant see that because you are a die hard democrat....when biden talks today he is like an automaton...7 years ago he was actually alive....

I'm sure the RWNJ infotainment sphere showed you some choice clips wonton can disagree with me.

He certainly looked feeble as he walked away. Reminded me of my 98 year old father in law.

View attachment 466581

What's this "one rule" bs? If there was "one rule" he'd be Justice Garland. Let's peel some skin off of Trump's NY accountant. (-:

Seriously, I absolutely do not believe in the "things happen for a reason bs" but damn.

I think "one rule" is great - as long as ALL criminals are investigated and prosecuted as required by law. AG Garland is following President Biden's lead. A president for all - an AG for all. Sounds good...
a president for all?.....so far i dont see it.....
Oh, you're not getting a check? Or are you going to rip it up?
what does that have to do with anything?....i got a check before biden when your buddy trump was president....

And bush before him.

of course you would say that.....what else can someone like you say?....

Of course I would say that. It's the truth.

That may be a bit confusing for a tRump supporter.

it is also confusing to me because i thought trump was asshole.....so can you prove i supported the jerk?....or is this just more die hard democrat talk?...

View attachment 466581

Garland didn't have the votes to be confirmed as a Supreme Court justice in 2016.

He knew that as well, after all, he didn't even submit his High School Yearbook to the Judiciary committee for their consideration of his nomination.

I heard Garland raped a bunch of girls in college.

Well, what does Merrick have to say for himself? Does he have any proof it didn't happen? WItnesses? Affidavits? Shouldn't he testify under oath at least about this?

Absolutely he should testify, and there needs to be a full investigation into the rapes Merrick Garland is alleged to have perpetrated. So far, he's offered no evidence to indicate he is innocent of that.

View attachment 466581

In his first spech as attorney general, Garland said there won't be "one rule for Democrats and another for Republicans, one rule for friends and another for foes."

Garland is a seasoned administrator, and jurist. The DOJ will be turned inside out to rid it of all the rot installed by Trump, and Bill Barr. The FBI better prepare itself for an entirely new way to operate, because the good ol boy network is getting ready to take a big hit.

Forum List

Back