Merkel now in freefall

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
So, what you must understand, Traitor Bitch Merkel, for 10 years, has been very popular - I myself WORSHIPPED this woman, I like many, thought she was very possibly one of the greatest Germanic leaders ever, I would, like many, have gone to wall to defend Angela Merkel....this is big reason, why her criminal actions since October have felt so devastating to many, because it's such an immense betrayal.

For 10 years, Merkel's approval ratings only dropped BELOW 70% one time in 2012, her highest rating was 75% this was in January 2015.

Her approval rating now 46%, some people might think this is high, but for her, this is very bad, in 10 years only ONE TIME dropping below 70%, now 46%, this is Merkel in freefall and it illustrates what we have been saying for several months, politically and personally Merkel is finished, the respect and TRUST has now been destroyed by her actions since October.

CaTo1MZWQAAxKYA.jpg

This is article and the poll. Herr Patzelt is correct.

Germans Are Turning Sour On Angela Merkel

The refugee crisis has apparently done a number on her approval rating.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel, once the adored "mutti," or mother, of her country, is seeing her popularity plummet.

"I don't think there is any question anymore," Werner J. Patzelt, a political analyst at Technical University Dresden, told The Washington Post. "Angela Merkel is really in trouble."

The German leader's approval ratings have fallen to 46 percent -- the lowest they've been since October 2011 -- from a high of 75 percent almost one year ago, according to a new Infratest/Dimap poll.

The reason is not hard to discern: As a refugee crisis engulfed the European continent last year, Merkel opened her country's doors, taking in over 1 million people. While her decision was praised by many abroad, she's now facing a backlash -- driven, in part, by violence in Germany and squabbles with neighboring countries.

Opposition to the influx of migrants and refugees came to a head after some 90 women reported having been robbed, threatened or sexually molested by men who may have been Arab or North African on New Year's Eve in the city of Cologne. Similar attacks were reported in Hamburg and Frankfurt. Over 600 criminal complaints have been filed in relation to those attacks.

After the attacks in Cologne, 60 percent of Germans said they no longer believed their country should accept refugees, up from 46 percent in December, according to a FG Wahlen poll.

Anti-immigrant parties, which campaign on a fervently anti-Merkel platform, seized on the opportunity to gain ground in mid-March elections. The Alternative for Germany, one of the country's leading anti-foreigner parties, may win seats in three state parliaments.

"Mrs. Merkel, is Germany 'colorful and cosmopolitan' enough for you after the wave of crimes and sexual attacks?" asked Frauke Petry, chief of the Alternative for Germany, according to The Associated Press.

Here is rest of article:

Edited to sort paragraphs in post.

Last edited:
  • Banned
So, what you must understand, Traitor Bitch Merkel, for 10 years, has been very popular - I myself WORSHIPPED this woman, I like many, thought she was very possibly one of the greatest Germanic leaders ever, I would, like many, have gone to wall to defend Angela Merkel....this is big reason, why her criminal actions since October have felt so devastating to many, because it's such an immense betrayal.

For 10 years, Merkel's approval ratings only dropped BELOW 70% one time in 2012, her highest rating was 75% this was in January 2015.

Her approval rating now 46%, some people might think this is high, but for her, this is very bad, in 10 years only ONE TIME dropping below 70%, now 46%, this is Merkel in freefall and it illustrates what we have been saying for several months, politically and personally Merkel is finished, the respect and TRUST has now been destroyed by her actions since October.

View attachment 62365

German Chancellor Angela Merkel, once the adored "mutti," or mother, of her country, is seeing her popularity plummet.

"I don't think there is any question anymore," Werner J. Patzelt, a political analyst at Technical University Dresden, told The Washington Post. "Angela Merkel is really in trouble."

The German leader's approval ratings have fallen to 46 percent -- the lowest they've been since October 2011 -- from a high of 75 percent almost one year ago, according to a new Infratest/Dimap poll.

The reason is not hard to discern: As a refugee crisis engulfed the European continent last year, Merkel opened her country's doors, taking in over 1 million people. While her decision was praised by many abroad, she's now facing a backlash -- driven, in part, by violence in Germany and squabbles with neighboring countries.

Opposition to the influx of migrants and refugees came to a head after some 90 women reported having been robbed, threatened or sexually molested by men who may have been Arab or North African on New Year's Eve in the city of Cologne. Similar attacks were reported in Hamburg and Frankfurt. Over 600 criminal complaints have been filed in relation to those attacks.

After the attacks in Cologne, 60 percent of Germans said they no longer believed their country should accept refugees, up from 46 percent in December, according to a FG Wahlen poll.

Anti-immigrant parties, which campaign on a fervently anti-Merkel platform, seized on the opportunity to gain ground in mid-March elections. The Alternative for Germany, one of the country's leading anti-foreigner parties, may win seats in three state parliaments.

"Mrs. Merkel, is Germany 'colorful and cosmopolitan' enough for you after the wave of crimes and sexual attacks?" asked Frauke Petry, chief of the Alternative for Germany, according to The Associated Press.

Here is rest of article:

I mean look at this graph :eek-52:

CaTo1MZWQAAxKYA.jpg

• Banned
What made her so popular?

She was BRILLIANT and she cared and she was almost obsessive about protecting not only Germany but the whole of Europa. We felt safe and blessed at having Angela Merkel guiding the Continent, economically and socially.

The BETRAYAL is just too mind-blowing, as such the love has now turned into intense hatred for the woman.

• Banned

Have you ever felt betrayed, stabbed in the back? If so, you know this hurts down to your soul....and that it's done by someone who you worshipped and respected so much, you know this then turns into a loathing that can't be described it's that immense.

Have you ever felt betrayed, stabbed in the back? If so, you know this hurts down to your soul....and that it's done by someone who you worshipped and respected so much, you know this then turns into a loathing that can't be described it's that immense.

Yes.scars are all im made of.

View attachment 62365

Here is rest of article:

Merkel sold her soul and country to international corporations.

Lets not let the Washington elites do that to us, then we can help the Europeans to break their hold in Europe.

Leaders in most western countries are behind the curve. Open immigration isn't being seen as a positive thing anymore across the board in western counties, people are really being negatively affected and there is going to be hell to pay. A backlash. perhaps it's time the third world learnt to deal with it's own political, moral, health issues without relying on immigration as a relief valve.

• Banned

View attachment 62365

Here is rest of article:

I mean look at this graph :eek-52:

View attachment 62367

The caption - Zufriedenheit mit der Kanzlerin = Satisfaction with the Chancellor. I forgot Prozent = Percent/Percentage.

Edited to add Prozent comment.

Last edited:

View attachment 62365

Here is rest of article:

Lets not let the Washington elites do that to us, then we can help the Europeans to break their hold in Europe.

The "International Corporations" are mostly the Washington elite darling and of course what we refer to as the "Global Elite". Merkel is being blackmailed by Obama and "Globalists", he and they using the NSA stuff, remember the NSA was listening in to Merkel's PERSONAL phone calls for 11 years, they have the blackmail stuff on her....it's being used on her since, by our calculations, since mid-August 2015.

It's completely obvious this is what is happening.

View attachment 62365

Here is rest of article:

This is why we support Donald Trump, the same "elites" hate him, they hate him because they know he won't be puppet and he'll smash them into smithereens....we in Europa see The Donald as our friend and a fellow warrior.

Together WE can help save each OTHER.

Lucy

In the U.S. 46% approval rating for the president, is pretty good.
It's frustrating to me that with all that has happened to you with the Muslim refugee invasion, that nearly half of your citizens still approve. I would have expected her approval rating to be about half of that.

I'll take your word for it that this is really a bad approval rating. I hope it continues to drop.

Lucy

It's frustrating to me that with all that has happened to you with the Muslim refugee invasion, that nearly half of your citizens still approve. I would have expected her approval rating to be about half of that.

I'll take your word for it that this is really a bad approval rating. I hope it continues to drop.
Europeans, including Germans, are afraid of their governments. Look at the censorship in Germany. For instance you cannot say anything about jews without risking imprisonment...etc... Being afraid of the government is ingrained in people's minds... generation after generation after generation for centuries.

Lucy

It's not just my word, it's the political scientists word also. Oh don't worry, Merkel's poll numbers are going to drop further, much further.

Lucy

Europeans, including Germans, are afraid of their governments. Look at the censorship in Germany. For instance you cannot say anything about jews without risking imprisonment...etc... Being afraid of the government is ingrained in people's minds... generation after generation after generation for centuries.

The thing is the pendulum is swinging, when it's swung, do you realise how brutal this will be? No mercy will be shown.

Forum List

Back