Well, there ya go.

You two hash this out.

Libs TODAY, claim that the South is Republicans because of racism.

That make it relevant.

You can't have any healing, if half the country, assumes racism, every time a third of the country disagrees with them.
As you know, I agree with you that the Regressive Left is keeping divisions alive by playing the RACIST game. It's a terribly cynical, dishonest, counter-productive strategy, purely for political advantage, and I hate to see it.

But here's the problem: It's often reinforced by two powerful things. First is the real racism that does still exist. And second is the fact that the Right refuses to admit to any significant degree that racism still exists. You're refusing to hold the Right responsible for its actions. Minorities see that, loud and clear. Daily.

So the Right is making this MUCH easier for the Regressive Left to keep pulling off. Until the Right is willing to look in the mirror, that won't change.

Except that reality does not support that view. Real racism, from whites at least, is a fringe.

Trump has repeatedly denounced Duke and racism, yet you keep focusing on the one time he did not.

Donald Trump denounces David Duke, KKK - CNNPolitics

"David Duke is a bad person, who I disavowed on numerous occasions over the years," Trump said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

"I disavowed him. I disavowed the KKK," Trump added. "Do you want me to do it again for the 12th time? I disavowed him in the past, I disavow him now."
Great. Now we can move on.

Except that you, and people like you, keep going BACK to the one other time.

So, we cannot move on. And that is my point.

Holding on to a false narrative, BY THE LEFT, divides US.
Okay, got it.

Libs TODAY, claim that the South is Republicans because of racism.

That make it relevant.

You can't have any healing, if half the country, assumes racism, every time a third of the country disagrees with them.
As you know, I agree with you that the Regressive Left is keeping divisions alive by playing the RACIST game. It's a terribly cynical, dishonest, counter-productive strategy, purely for political advantage, and I hate to see it.

But here's the problem: It's often reinforced by two powerful things. First is the real racism that does still exist. And second is the fact that the Right refuses to admit to any significant degree that racism still exists. You're refusing to hold the Right responsible for its actions. Minorities see that, loud and clear. Daily.

So the Right is making this MUCH easier for the Regressive Left to keep pulling off. Until the Right is willing to look in the mirror, that won't change.

Except that reality does not support that view. Real racism, from whites at least, is a fringe.

Trump has repeatedly denounced Duke and racism, yet you keep focusing on the one time he did not.

"David Duke is a bad person, who I disavowed on numerous occasions over the years," Trump said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

"I disavowed him. I disavowed the KKK," Trump added. "Do you want me to do it again for the 12th time? I disavowed him in the past, I disavow him now."

Okay, got it.
Actually “got it”? Or would rather talk about something else...? Because there’s a difference. And it doesn’t go unnoticed.

Okay, got it.
Actually “got it”? Or would rather talk about something else...? Because there’s a difference. And it doesn’t go unnoticed.
Since I don't really know what we're talking about, it doesn't really matter.

Okay, got it.
Since I don't really know what we're talking about, it doesn't really matter.
How convenient....

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

"WHITE TRUMP-SUPPORTING TEENS SLASHED BLACK FEMALES' TIRE!" Published on Sep 16, 2018 by SUPER ELITE FEARLESS GRUNT

Sadly, another apparent emotionally troubled young black or African American woman has admitted she lied to police when accusing fellow citizens of harassing her and damaging her property.

New York woman arrested for fabricating story alleging hate crime by four Trump-supporting teens | Daily Mail Online

"Adwoa Lewis told detectives Friday she was driving home in Long Island on September 2 when four teens confronted her and yelled 'Trump 2016!'"

"A police investigation revealed there hadn't actually been a confrontation"

"Lewis later admitted to writing the note, Nassau County police said Saturday"

_____
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

_____
"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

_____
"Mental illness in Black Communities" Published on Nov 10, 2010 www dawsondenise com

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Last edited:

Forum List

Back