AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Mental Illness: Who Is Perpetuating Racial Hate and Animosity?

angry white male.jpg

Hello. Do sane, reasonably well adjusted, responsible, caring human beings wake up and begin their day thinking, "How can I piss someone off today?"

The FB member who posted this image on her FB profile added this comment: "All day, every day"

I discovered this image published on the FB profile of an elder American woman who is great at sharing demeaning comments, as well as engaging in name calling.

However, apparently she lacks the skills or average intelligence to engage me in a mature discussion about single or married primary CHILD CAREGIVERS FAILING to place ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of the children they CHOOSE to introduce to a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

Sadly, I have to conclude the woman posting this image is one of a large population of black or American girls and women of African descent who more than ONE DOZEN President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human *itches and *hores or 'hoes' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

OBAMA PROMOTES VIOLENCE HATE CHILD ABUSE.jpg

___
Does this apparent caring, sensible, strong, RESPONSIBLE American woman offer a reasonable explanation for why some folks are reluctant to approach the "AVERAGE" black American woman?

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Alexis Erika Published on Mar 7, 2014

___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community"
~LadyMocha

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~~Law of Polaris -North Star-

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me

If you watch both Polaris Law video broadcasts and do not want to offer him a hug or hand shake, accompanied by kind words praising, as well as thanking Polaris for showing his strength and imparting his hard earned wisdom, you may need to take a long look in the mirror.

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #Parenting, #MaternalResponsibility, #ACEs, #ChildAbuse, #MedicalDisease, #ChildhoodTrauma, #ChildMaltreatment, #MentalHealth, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

EMINEM, KENDRICK LAMAR AFRECAN FLAG_.jpg

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed.jpg

Both ends.
14fc023a-65f8-4b7b-80e7-a4ae8fad178b-original.gif

He has condemned Duke and white supremacists many times.

YOu focus on the one time he tried to blow off the question, and pretend that that is some form of support.

You are part of the problem.
You must have missed the "both ends" part.

I know. That's how the game is played.

No, I caught that.

It does not change the fact that you were just very, very unfair to President Trump.

Both ends.

YOu focus on the one time he tried to blow off the question, and pretend that that is some form of support.

No, I caught that.

It does not change the fact that you were just very, very unfair to President Trump.
I just quoted the guy. I realize how often his messes have to be cleaned up, but hopefully at some point his followers will begin holding him responsible for his own words.

The "party of responsibility" 'n stuff.

Both ends.

I agree that the Trump "david duke comment" was utterly NOTHING WITH NOTHING. I do not follow the CAREER OF DAVID DUKE
EITHER (lack of interest) I, also, have never watched a single showing of the series "KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS"

Both ends.

No, I caught that.

I just quoted the guy. I realize how often his messes have to be cleaned up, but hopefully at some point his followers will begin holding him responsible for his own words.

You ignored the vast majority of his comments on the issue, and focused on the one time he responded differently and are ignoring the obvious conclusion (blowing off asshole question) to assume that he was sending a message of supporting racism.

That is you encouraging hate and animosity.

Both ends.

I agree that the Trump "david duke comment" was utterly NOTHING WITH NOTHING. I do not follow the CAREER OF DAVID DUKE
EITHER (lack of interest) I, also, have never watched a single showing of the series "KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS"

I know very little of either.

If we all responded that way, when the subject of Duke or white supremacists came up, we would greatly weaken them.

Us talking about him (them) are a huge part of them surviving, even as a pathetic fringe.

Both ends.

No, I caught that.

You ignored the vast majority of his comments on the issue, and focused on the one time he responded differently and are ignoring the obvious conclusion (blowing off asshole question) to assume that he was sending a message of supporting racism.

I do wish people here would comment on things I actually say, rather than fabricating positions.

I didn't say "he was sending a message of supporting racism", as you claim. What I actually think is that he was afraid to directly answer the question because he knows the nature of many of his supporters, and clumsily danced around it.

I see both sides of this issue. You see only one. If you want to pretend that means I'm "encouraging hate and animosity", that's fine with me. I truly do believe that you truly do believe that, by the way.

No, I caught that.

I do wish people here would comment on things I actually say, rather than fabricating positions.

I didn't say "he was sending a message of supporting racism", as you claim. What I actually think is that he was afraid to directly answer the question because he knows the nature of many of his supporters, and clumsily danced around it.

I see both sides of this issue. You see only one. If you want to pretend that means I'm "encouraging hate and animosity", that's fine with me. I truly do believe that you truly do believe that, by the way.

Except that many other times, he has clearly renounced and attacked Duke and/or white supremacists.

It is insane that you can think that a significant portion of Americans support white supremacy.

Not ever issue has two sides. Sometimes, one side is clearly in the wrong.

Ya know, I can't complain about one or two OFF TOPIC comments, it's the nature of message boards.

Though you two gentlemen have crapped all over this thread, sharing dialogue that has nothing to do with the topic.

Peace.

Ya know, I can't complain about one or two OFF TOPIC comments, it's the nature of message boards.

Though you two gentlemen have crapped all over this thread, sharing dialogue that has nothing to do with the topic.

Peace.

Mac is perpetuation racism, hate and animosity by supporting the idea that a significant portion of Trump's base is white supremacists or at least sympathetic to them.

All my posts have been completely on topic.

Both ends.

That’s a gross oversimplification, that does little to nothing to help ameliorate, or resolve contentions regarding “the race issue”.

Both ends.

That’s a gross oversimplification, that does little to nothing to help ameliorate, or resolve contentions regarding “the race issue”.
Well yes, any sentence on a complicated issue that includes just a few words could be considered a "gross oversimplification". Stipulated.

In the long run, race relations will only be improved by people who can see, understand and appreciate both ends of the issue.

If ever.

Those who can only point the finger at the "other side" will continue to stand in the way of progress.

Both ends.

Well yes, any sentence on a complicated issue that includes just a few words could be considered a "gross oversimplification". Stipulated.

In the long run, race relations will only be improved by people who can see, understand and appreciate both ends of the issue.

If ever.

Those who can only point the finger at the "other side" will continue to stand in the way of progress.
The over simplification to which I refer; is the belief that it is a binary, or merely two sided issue. I don’t think it is.

Both ends.

No, I caught that.

His messes?

Don't you mean the messes that are created by a hostile press?

Don't you mean the espionage committed by the former administration?

Look up the definition of "SABOTAGE".

Here, I'll do it for you:

Sabotage is a deliberate action aimed at weakening a polity, effort or organization through subversion, obstruction, disruption or destruction. One who engages in sabotage is a saboteur. Saboteurs typically try to conceal their identities because of the consequences of their actions.​

Both ends.

If ever.

The over simplification to which I refer; is the belief that it is a binary, or merely two sided issue. I don’t think it is.
Sure, there are gray areas in most of the major issues. Right now, unfortunately, like most issues, this issue is pretty binary.

We do love to split ourselves into tribes. Keeps it simple.

Both ends.

No, I caught that.

His messes?

Don't you mean the messes that are created by a hostile press?

Don't you mean the espionage committed by the former administration?

Look up the definition of "SABOTAGE".

Here, i' ll do it for you:

Sabotage is a deliberate action aimed at weakening a polity, effort or organization through subversion, obstruction, disruption or destruction. One who engages in sabotage is a saboteur. Saboteurs typically try to conceal their identities because of the consequences of their actions.​
No, I mean the endless string of dumb and embarrassing things that he has said, that the press cannot make up. Because he actually says them.

Forum List

Back