Men's selective attachments

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
1659904485698.png

That is funny and truthful!
Indeed, and this generalized truism also supports the premise that women "dress for other women" in competitive spirit and many women just love fashion and switching up styles.
I've experienced this in a variety of work settings, in clubs, and even out for dinner. Women notice what other women are wearing, and the men? Very few fashion details stick in their minds while they're thinking about that fine Yamaha YZF-R7 ride they own parked outside lol

Indeed, and this generalized truism also supports the premise that women "dress for other women" in competitive spirit and many women just love fashion and switching up styles.
I've experienced this in a variety of work settings, in clubs, and even out for dinner. Women notice what other women are wearing, and the men? Very few fashion details stick in their minds while they're thinking about that fine Yamaha YZF-R7 ride they own parked outside lol
Little secret about me if you want me to notice a woman it isn’t what she is wearing or not wearing but first off it is her accent and second her eyes…

A woman with beautiful eyes no matter dark, hazel or blue will allure me along with a sexy and beautiful accent… No, not Russian either!

Little secret about me if you want me to notice a woman it isn’t what she is wearing or not wearing but first off it is her accent and second her eyes…

A woman with beautiful eyes no matter dark, hazel or blue will allure me along with a sexy and beautiful accent… No, not Russian either!
Oh yes, accents and at the very basic level a voice can be most attractive or off-putting (both male and female) yet we all have our individual preferences of what is attractive and what isn’t. Many studies with infants who haven’t been taught what is supposed to be alluring and what is supposed to be annoying will be primarily attracted to women with brown eyes, who smile, and have a pleasant/calming voice.

For the record, I find the attraction of a voice to be a significant influencing factor.

Forum List

Back