Mendacious Michelle Obama reveals in new Netflix documentary: having children Malia & Sash was a 'concession' she had to make "that cost me dreams"!

woe is me!

Typical Leftist, why can women like me have kidlets and also do everything else we want to do? Oh that's right because we are NOT Leftist women and we consider having kidlets ONE reason we were put on this planet so we could create a next generation from us. WTF Michelle ONLY had 2 of her own, I have 5 and in September Kid F arrive and that will be 6 kidlets. Considering Leftists are so Pro-Abortion she SHOULD have had them aborted and then she would not have anything to bitch about.

My kidlets KNOW I LOVE them and that I would NEVER consider them a "concession" on ANY level. Okay so we do have Day Nanny and Night Nanny but this does NOT mean the kidlets are not parented by me and also Mr. Lucy.

Wow-
'The thing that really changed it was the birth of our children. I wasn't really ready for that. That really made it harder.

'Something had to give and it was my aspirations and dreams.

'I made that concession not because he said "you have to quit your job" but it felt like "I can't do all of this so I have to tone down my aspirations, I have to dial it back,'" Michelle says.

Bet her girls were thrilled to hear that.

Wow-
'The thing that really changed it was the birth of our children. I wasn't really ready for that. That really made it harder.

'I made that concession not because he said "you have to quit your job" but it felt like "I can't do all of this so I have to tone down my aspirations, I have to dial it back,'" Michelle says.

"Bet her girls were thrilled to hear that."

Pretty disgusting comment from Michelle, I would think her daughters would OR SHOULD be very upset by this.

Wow-

Meaning what? :dunno:

You mean it would have been preferable to just hire a nanny and go do a career staying uninvolved?

Summa y'all should read your own posts because they just make zero sense. Need to get the fuck over your own partisan-poisoned psyche.

My theory about the Obamas is that Malia and Sasha are just a couple of actors that Big Mike and Barry brought into the scam, to give Barry the air of "normalcy" if you will. When Bill Ayers launched Obama's career in his Chicago Terror Compound, homosexuality really wasn't that approved of by the electorate. Even through his final campaign in 2012, he still claimed to be against Gay Marriage.

Remember that Newsweek broke the big story several years ago that Obama was "America's First Homosexual" president.

woe is me!

And how is that a lie?

Or are you just too stupid to know what the word mendacious means?

OP ran away. Bravely ran away.

After using a word he don't understand
He gallantly ran off to pound the sand
When busted misusing mendacity
Which was clearly beyond his capacity
When called out for being a partisan hack
Got behind the curtains and stood in the back
Brave, Brave Brave Biscuit Bromide....

At least she didn't have to carry them for nine months each. :auiqs.jpg:

Yes well I DID and ONLY MarathonMike in this thread appreciates what we have to go through, he only one who Like my post # 2 PERHAPS everyone else in this thread would prefer that women had NO kidlets and that we ALL just aborted them. I would like to see a fucking man have to go through having a baby IF you COULD then perhaps more of you could appreciate women. At least Mr. Lucy and in this thread MarathonMike appreciates the whole thing.

Maybe ALL the rest of Conservative men at this forum essentially just HATE women.

Last edited:
Wow-

"Bet her girls were thrilled to hear that."

Pretty disgusting comment from Michelle, I would think her daughters would OR SHOULD be very upset by this.

^^^^ Notice when I was just saying how disgusting Michelle was for her comments, Depotoo had NO problem with the Like, but my post # 2 he HAD to have READ to get to my above post oh that was ignored.

woe is me!

And how is that a lie?

boy you're fickle, pitiful Pogo

just because she's not being mendacious this time doesn't mean she's been mendacious for 80 percent of the rest of her life

woe is me!

And how is that a lie?

just because she's not being mendacious this time doesn't mean she's been mendacious for 80 percent of the rest of her life

So you admit you were wrong and/or have no idea what the words you use even mean.

You lose again.

woe is me!

And how is that a lie?

So you admit you were wrong and/or have no idea what the words you use even mean.

You lose again.
oh noooo, how will i recover?

woe is me!

And how is that a lie?

You lose again.

Oh you won't. You'll just go right on pulling the same boners ---- as you just did here ---- because you're too fucking stupid to learn anything.

woe is me!

And how is that a lie?

You lose again.

Oh you won't. You'll just go right on pulling the same boners ---- as you just did here ---- because you're too fucking stupid to learn anything.
you huwt my feelings!

Wow-

Meaning what? :dunno:

You mean it would have been preferable to just hire a nanny and go do a career staying uninvolved?

Summa y'all should read your own posts because they just make zero sense. Need to get the fuck over your own partisan-poisoned psyche.
No, if she wanted kids, then be thankful for them rather than complaining she had to tone her aspirations down. Which I wonder what she actually toned down. If she had said ‘I decided it was more important to put my kids first, and then later can pursue other dreams I have’. As it was when she became First Lady, her Mother was pretty much a live in nanny for her. Her words sound more like a complaint than grateful for her being able to be there for her kids. And to be honest, it really does seem like she sacrificed her ambitions that much.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back