Men Rush To Get Vasectomies After Roe Ruling

As I have pointed out many times, most abortions are the result of no birth control being used, or the improper/inconsistent use of birth control. Therefore, the best solution to the abortion problem that would see the most results is to get people to use birth control, and use it properly and consistently.

We need more birth control education.

Well, it looks like this is suddenly occurring to a lot of guys.

Men rush to get vasectomies after Roe ruling

Urologists told The Washington Post that they have seen a spike in requests for the procedure in response to the Supreme Court’s decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization.

Stein said that before Friday, he received four or five vasectomy requests a day. Since the court’s decision was announced, that number has spiked to 12 to 18 requests per day.
“It was very, very noticeable Friday, and then the number that came in over the weekend was huge and the number that is still coming in far exceeds what we have experienced in the past,” Stein told The Post. “Many of the guys are saying that they have been thinking about a vasectomy for a while, and the Roe v. Wade decision was just that final factor that tipped them over the edge and made them submit the online registration.”

:clap::clap::clap:
Actually most women will lie and say they are on the pill while not being on it and they will try to entrap the man by getting pregnant and later discover the man doesn’t want to be that baby daddy nor that woman husband…

I would get myself cut if I were wanting to bang more than one woman so that I didn’t make any mistakes because most women can not be trusted when it come to sex…

Actually most women will lie and say they are on the pill while not being on it and they will try to entrap the man by getting pregnant and later discover the man doesn’t want to be that baby daddy nor that woman husband…

I would get myself cut if I were wanting to bang more than one woman so that I didn’t make any mistakes because most women can not be trusted when it come to sex…

Most? :eek:

Having vasectomies is a great and courageous choice if a young person wants nothing to do with having kids, instead focusing on wealth and careers.
I think all Democrats should have vasectomies, in fact make it mandatory in all Democrat run states and cities For Democrats who identify as men to step up and get them.

It will help with climate change, and get rid of human beings which is the Left’s ultimate goal.

Equally I think all Trumpers should have lobotomies
That procedure has been fully booked for the next four years by Democrats, you’re gonna have to wait in line. It’s a three step operation, first the Democrat men cut their genitals off to show their unity with the A Through Z gender movement, then vasectomies, then lobotomies.

That procedure has been fully booked for the next four years by Democrats, you’re gonna have to wait in line. It’s a three step operation, first the Democrat men cut their genitals off to show their unity with the A Through Z gender movement, then vasectomies, then lobotomies.
You've made a lot of stupid posts in your time here but that is probably the dumbest

And the poorly executed Peewee Herman Defense?

Priceless

You've made a lot of stupid posts in your time here but that is probably the dumbest

And the poorly executed Peewee Herman Defense?

Priceless
Let‘s put it this way, the idiots still supporting the worst president in modern history, ie Biden, should have their heads examined. He’s made life harder for all classes of Americans and the US far more insecure. For that he’s lost every sector of the Democrat base. Hispanics now approve of him around 26 percent and young people at 22.

For those that still support this douchbag and want to talk about Trump as a diversion from Biden’s failures, we aren’t greedy, you can start with vasectomies and continue with lobotomies and perhaps cutting off your genItals. You can even make vasectomy a mandatory requirement for all who identify as men and want to be Democrats, why not.

Please be our guest and do your share towards helping with climate change.

As I have pointed out many times, most abortions are the result of no birth control being used, or the improper/inconsistent use of birth control. Therefore, the best solution to the abortion problem that would see the most results is to get people to use birth control, and use it properly and consistently.

Urologists told The Washington Post that they have seen a spike in requests for the procedure in response to the Supreme Court’s decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization.

Stein said that before Friday, he received four or five vasectomy requests a day. Since the court’s decision was announced, that number has spiked to 12 to 18 requests per day.
“It was very, very noticeable Friday, and then the number that came in over the weekend was huge and the number that is still coming in far exceeds what we have experienced in the past,” Stein told The Post. “Many of the guys are saying that they have been thinking about a vasectomy for a while, and the Roe v. Wade decision was just that final factor that tipped them over the edge and made them submit the online registration.”

That's certainly going to help rape victims and poor women with bad husbands. But god is no doubt pleased

This is proof that these people can decide on birth control methods that aren't based on killing living humans. Using abortion as a method of birth control is like having Josef Mengele as our surgeon general or head of the CDC.

Forum List

Back