Men kidnapp Teen girl -

Can't view the link but I think I know what its referring to. The 3 black men that kidnapped the blonde girl and forced her to go to atms and withdraw money? Then they went to her home and they terrorized the family, and got more atm cards. Luckily they were caught. Pretty amazing the good quality of video that atm had, and that the cop car cam caught it on video when they popped that trunk open and she was in there alive. Bunch of low life theives.

Can't view the link but I think I know what its referring to. The 3 black men that kidnapped the blonde girl and forced her to go to atms and withdraw money? Then they went to her home and they terrorized the family, and got more atm cards. Luckily they were caught. Pretty amazing the good quality of video that atm had, and that the cop car cam caught it on video when they popped that trunk open and she was in there alive. Bunch of low life theives.

That's it. Anyone else having trouble with the linky?

Im sure we'll hear something about how they had a hard childhood and that its not their fault or some such lawyer bullshit. Absolutely messed up to kidnap someone, take all their money, then take them to their house and terrorize their family. Takes a real deranged, psychopath to do something like that.

I really believe, had the ethinicities of the perps and the vicitms been reversed, this'd be called a 'hate crime'...:(

http://www.komotv.com/home/video/4468047.html?video=YHI&t=a

It's a bad crime and all, but why would three white guys kidnapping a black girl be called a hate crime? I think these guys singled her out for another reason, probably because she was driving an expensive car, and they figured she had money.

It's a bad crime and all, but why would three white guys kidnapping a black girl be called a hate crime? I think these guys singled her out for another reason, probably because she was driving an expensive car, and they figured she had money.

Because the victim would be black. Simple as that. I RARELY see any reported 'hate crime' which HONESTLY happens because the victim is a minority. Most of the time, 'hate crime' is added to white-on-black crime as a 'token', IMO

Because the victim would be black. Simple as that. I RARELY see any reported 'hate crime' which HONESTLY happens because the victim is a minority. Most of the time, 'hate crime' is added to white-on-black crime as a 'token', IMO

I agree with you about that, but IMO this is not a good example case for a minority "hate crime". I've seen far worse examples, including the murder of a white family by a black mother and son, that did not appear to be racially motivated. That particular case was still obviously hate, but probably did not qualify under this stupid law, if I understand it correctly.

The law is dumb because it creates a ranking between racial hate and general disregard for humanity, and requires juries to make the determination. Whether you commit a crime because you hate people or love money, who cares? Put the goons in jail and throw out the key.:bat:

Forum List

Back