Men hired for sexual fantasy break into wrong house

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
One of them has now been acquitted of entering a home armed with a weapon in July 2019, Australian media report.

They had been hired to carry out a client's fantasy of being tied up in his underwear and stroked with a broom.

The judge concluded that "the facts of the case are unusual".

The role play was arranged over Facebook by a man near Griffith, New South Wales, who provided his address to the hired pair.

That's crazy.

One of them has now been acquitted of entering a home armed with a weapon in July 2019, Australian media report.

They had been hired to carry out a client's fantasy of being tied up in his underwear and stroked with a broom.

The role play was arranged over Facebook by a man near Griffith, New South Wales, who provided his address to the hired pair.

That's crazy.
That is just too good. I read just about everything you post/link, whether I comment or not. You were just about due for a funny one.

That's crazy.

Reading the title, I was bracing for the men shot dead either by the owner or the police. You really could and should have noted you're talking about Aussie land.

Forum List

Back