Men forced to QUIT job must prove or won't get check!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
YES you heard it here!

If a man quits his job he has to prove why he quit BEFORE he can collect unemployment check!

WOW... what a crime!

It is just getting to be such a pain to be a woman or a man!
Women FORCED to prove by identifying the man that raped her or she loses food stamps!

What we need is a war on people section and since there is none... I am putting NO PROOF since that is the ONLY requirement!

NO proof of working... should get unemployment checks right???
No proof as to why you quit working ... should get the check right???
NO proof a woman was raped by showing she filed rape charges... not needed to get food stamps!

There is no difference between the two situations.

A crime is committed if a person is raped, i.e. forceable with violence to sexual acts. NO one argues that.
Some one holds you up, you report the crime. Someone rapes you , you report the crime!

Oh and it is true....
"If you quit your job because of a move or family emergency, you will qualify for unemployment benefits. The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, also known as the "stimulus bill," made special provisions for workers who quit their jobs for verifiable personal reasons. The bill authorized the federal government to reimburse state unemployment funds for benefits paid to workers who quit for personal reasons. If you do so, you will still need to demonstrate that you have a legitimate personal reason for being unable to continue at your job, but your employer will be unlikely to challenge your claim.

Can You Receive Unemployment Pay If You Quit Your Job? | eHow.com

You can't collect unemployment if you quit your job.

READ:
Oh and it is true. thanks to OBAMA!!!..
"If you quit your job because of a move or family emergency, you will qualify for unemployment benefits. The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, also known as the "stimulus bill," made special provisions for workers who quit their jobs for verifiable personal reasons. The bill authorized the federal government to reimburse state unemployment funds for benefits paid to workers who quit for personal reasons. If you do so, you will still need to demonstrate that you have a legitimate personal reason for being unable to continue at your job, but your employer will be unlikely to challenge your claim.

YES you heard it here!

If a man quits his job he has to prove why he quit BEFORE he can collect unemployment check!

WOW... what a crime!

Women FORCED to prove by identifying the man that raped her or she loses food stamps!

What we need is a war on people section and since there is none... I am putting NO PROOF since that is the ONLY requirement!
I don't know whether to read this as sarcasm or a self-righteous and whiny statement. I think that's what's confusing.

READ:

How it is due to Obama? Don't states write their own rules? Obama as dictator is just propaganda, NOT fact.

YES you heard it here!

WOW... what a crime!

I don't know whether to read this as sarcasm or a self-righteous and whiny statement. I think that's what's confusing.

I AM poking FUN of this thread :
Women have to PROVE they were raped

YES you heard it here!

WOW... what a crime!

I AM poking FUN of this thread :
Women have to PROVE they were raped
Gotcha! The problem is that it is believable that some here would post something like that in earnest.

READ:

How it is due to Obama? Don't states write their own rules? Obama as dictator is just propaganda, NOT fact.

OK READ SLOWLY!!!
The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, also known as the "stimulus bill," made special provisions for workers who quit their jobs for verifiable personal reasons.

WHO was President in 2009 that signed the "stimulus bill"????

YES you heard it here!

WOW... what a crime!

NO proof of working... should get unemployment checks right???
No proof as to why you quit working ... should get the check right???
NO proof a woman was raped by showing she filed rape charges... not needed to get food stamps!

There is no difference between the two situations.

A crime is committed if a person is raped, i.e. forceable with violence to sexual acts. NO one argues that.
Some one holds you up, you report the crime. Someone rapes you , you report the crime!

Oh and it is true....

jesu, get a life

somewhere else

If someone quits their job they have always had to prove that they were forced in some way to quit or they will be refused unemployment benefits. Nothing has changed.

To hand out benefits to people who quit their jobs without requiring some exigent circumstances would mean that people would work only so long as it took to get unemployment benefits, then quit.

READ:

"but your employer will be unlikely to challenge your claim"

Women have to prove they were rape to collect food stamps for a child???

Jesus, what is this world coming to.

Women have to prove they were rape to collect food stamps for a child???

Jesus, what is this world coming to.
Now see, it's posters like these which made question if the OP was being sarcastic. People like this really do exist.

Isn't it sad? Pathetic that my post would possibly be read as a railing against the common sense that if you quit you don't deserve unemployment benefit!

Forum List

Back