Memphis Jury : FBI Murdered Martin Luther King

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
THE JURY: Yes (In unison).

....According to a Memphis jury's verdict on December 8, 1999, in the wrongful death lawsuit of the King family versus Loyd Jowers "and other unknown co-conspirators," Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was assassinated by a conspiracy that included agencies of his own government. Almost 32 years after King's murder at the Lorraine Motel in Memphis on April 4, 1968, a court extended the circle of responsibility for the assassination beyond the late scapegoat James Earl Ray to the United States government.

Why hasn't NBC, CBS, FOX, and/or ABC reported this finding?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Who controlled the FBI? Which President?

Which Party had a stranglehold control on Congress?

The CIA and FBI have operated largely independently from the government since their creation. Who is in office at the time has little to do with what the CIA and FBI do.

Anyway, I've always had a hard time believing that most of the assassinations in the 60s and 70s where all carried out by crazy lone gunmen. Shit just doesn't add up.

The CIA and FBI have operated largely independently from the government since their creation. Who is in office at the time has little to do with what the CIA and FBI do.

Anyway, I've always had a hard time believing that most of the assassinations in the 60s and 70s where all carried out by crazy lone gunmen. Shit just doesn't add up.

The CIA and FBI don't whack people like MLK without a go ahead from LBJ.

Last edited:

In particular, FBI director J. Edgar Hoover despised King as a dangerous radical who threatened the national security and needed to be neutralized by almost any means necessary.

After King's "I have a dream speech" in 1963, FBI assistant director William Sullivan called King "the most dangerous and effective Negro leader in the country." Hoover reacted to King's Nobel Peace Prize in 1964 with the comment that King was "the most notorious liar in the country."

....According to a Memphis jury's verdict on December 8, 1999, in the wrongful death lawsuit of the King family versus Loyd Jowers "and other unknown co-conspirators," Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was assassinated by a conspiracy that included agencies of his own government. Almost 32 years after King's murder at the Lorraine Motel in Memphis on April 4, 1968, a court extended the circle of responsibility for the assassination beyond the late scapegoat James Earl Ray to the United States government.

Why hasn't NBC, CBS, FOX, and/or ABC reported this finding?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

great stuff there Costumacious.Thanks for posting that for us.Lots of great invaluable information.Here is some other really good material on it as well.

Martin Luther King Assassination Conspiracy Exposed in Memphis by Jim Douglass

Its amazing isnt it how that trial was ignored by the mainstream media yet they thought O.J Simpson was something worth splashing on the front covers of newspapers and tv sets for over a year when it should have maybe been mentioned once and that should have been it.This event was far more important than that yet we never heard about this trial from the mainstream press.How the black firefighters were pulled from their shift on their watch by the memphis police and replaced with white men.amazing that we never heard of any of this from the meinstream press.Not surprsing though,thats the corporate controlled owned media for you.

Sigh. This is why we have higher courts. To balance out the goofy verdicts that juries sometimes reach.

Don't forget that a prosecutor indicted and tried to convict a man for the "CIA conspiracy" to kill JFK too.

Exactly and contrary to what Crusader said,many times the president doesnt even know the base of their operations.Depending on who it is of course.Like when Eisenhower was president,there were secret covert wars the CIA was involved in in asia that Eisenhower didnt even know of.They were being run by Vice president Dick Nixon.Yeah most the time like in the two kennedy assassinations and MLK,the official spin story by the corporate controlled media is that it was a dranged lone gunmen when in realisty,it was raidcals in the CIA and FBI who pulled them off.Thats something thats disturbing to many people and they cant come to grips with it though.

Sigh. This is why we have higher courts. To balance out the goofy verdicts that juries sometimes reach.

Don't forget that a prosecutor indicted and tried to convict a man for the "CIA conspiracy" to kill JFK too.

sigh,what you fail to mention is that many documents were suppressed from him back then that linked Shaw to the CIA and the CIA's assassination of kennedy.These documents surfaced in the 90's during the assassination records review board.If he had had those documents back then he would have been able to prove it and as I just mentioned,the mainstream media is even far less of an investigative agency than it was back then.Tha media is just a tool for the corrupt courts and the government.anybody who has ever done any research knows that.:rolleyes:

sigh,what you fail to mention is that many documents were suppressed from him back then that linked Shaw to the CIA and the CIA's assassination of kennedy.These documents surfaced in the 90's during the assassination records review board.If he had had those documents back then he would have been able to prove it and as I just mentioned,the mainstream media is even far less of an investigative agency than it was back then.Tha media is just a tool for the corrupt courts and the government.anybody who has ever done any research knows that.:rolleyes:

Clay Shaw was an innocent man and Garrison's investigation and indictment was a travesty of justice.

It took the jury about 17 minutes (if memory serves) to acquit him. That facts of the matter don't trump Oliver Stone's best attempts to re-write history.

It's likely that Garrison only got as far as he did with the matter, because Shaw was a homosexual.

Add the King Assassination to the long list of

Things Dems have done for blacks

Slavery
Dred Scott
Plessy
Tuskegee Experiments
Public Housing
Public Schools
Fatherless Households
MLK Assassination

Slavery
Dred Scott
Plessy
Tuskegee Experiments
Public Housing
Public Schools
Fatherless Households
MLK Assassination

You're buying this shit sandwich?

Then eat up.

If this is true, then we've got bigger problems than partisan politics.

Slavery
Dred Scott
Plessy
Tuskegee Experiments
Public Housing
Public Schools
Fatherless Households
MLK Assassination

You're buying this shit sandwich?

Then eat up.

If this is true, then we've got bigger problems than partisan politics.

As Casey Stengel used to say, "you can look it up"

Clay Shaw was an innocent man and Garrison's investigation and indictment was a travesty of justice.

It took the jury about 17 minutes (if memory serves) to acquit him. That facts of the matter don't trump Oliver Stone's best attempts to re-write history.

It's likely that Garrison only got as far as he did with the matter, because Shaw was a homosexual.

you didnt more than a few words of what I just said,not surprsing,seeing as how you only see what you want to see in the 9/11 case,its obvious your in denial about government any conspiracy.an innocement man my ass.hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaaha No Stone didnt rewrite history,the warren commission did.:cuckoo:

Obviously its not just 9/11 that you live in denial about.same with any government conspiracy and since thats the case,logically,you shouldnt even be visiting this section.sigh.

Last edited:
you didnt more than a few words of what I just said,not surprsing,seeing as how you only see what you want to see in the 9/11 case,its obvious your in denial about government any conspiracy.an innocement man my ass.hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaaha No Stone didnt rewrite history,the warren commission did.:cuckoo:

Obviously its not just 9/11 that you live in denial about.same with any government conspiracy and since thats the case,logically,you shouldnt even be visiting this section.sigh.

No, you guys make a habit out of taking connecting loose, tangential facts and telling us it's a straight line.

I am well aware that Clay Shaw worked for the CIA. Considering his background in the military and foreign business affairs in New Orleans, a hub for central American trade at that point, that's not terribly surprising. Shaw was under no obligation to out his involvement in the CIA simply because Jim Garrison was on a witch hunt.

It certainly doesn't even begin to prove that the CIA was in any way involved in the Kennedy assassination and it sure as hell doesn't prove that Shaw had anything to do with it.

Stones portrayal of the matter was a complete dramatization. Have you read the actual transcripts from the trial? I have. Garrison looks like a fool and there is no wonder the jury acquitted Shaw in a New York minute.

The allegations that Shaw was involved in the plotting and execution of the Kidney ordeal were basically made up by Garrison and his only witness that could corroborate his claims was a felon who was serving time in Angola.

oh something else i forgot to mention is not everything Stone talked about in the movie happened exactly the way it showed in the film,like that guy Colonel X who Donald Sutherland played in the film was the real life person of a man named Fletcher Prouty who wrote a very good book about the jfk assassination called THE SECRET TEAM which Stone also used for the film,Prouty was the secret liason between kennedy and the pentagon.in the film it shows Proutys charatcer meeting and talking with Jim Garrison.well Garrison never met Prouty like the film portrayed but that was needed to be in the film for the true facts of the case.Not everything that happened in that movie is exactly how it really happened but Stone was a 100 times more accurate to the truth of what really DID happen than what the warren commission was.

Of course as I just said,your in serious denial about govermment conspiracys as you have proven in your 9/11 debates hundreds of times that you only see what you want to see as you just proved in your previous post not reading more than a couple words I just said.since you only see what you want to see and obviously selectively read only PARTS of posts when they dont go along with your version of events,dont expect another reply back from me on this. pretty pointless to give out information when you only see what you want to see and only read parts of a post. "rolls eyes smiley."

oh something else i forgot to mention is not everything Stone talked about in the movie happened exactly the way it showed in the film,like that guy Colonel X who Donald Sutherland played in the film was the real life person of a man named Fletcher Prouty who wrote a very good book about the jfk assassination called THE SECRET TEAM which Stone also used for the film,Prouty was the secret liason between kennedy and the pentagon.in the film it shows Proutys charatcer meeting and talking with Jim Garrison.well Garrison never met Prouty like the film portrayed but that was needed to be in the film for the true facts of the case.Not everything that happened in that movie is exactly how it really happened but Stone was a 100 times more accurate to the truth of what really DID happen than what the warren commission was.

Of course as I just said,your in serious denial about govermment conspiracys as you have proven in your 9/11 debates hundreds of times that you only see what you want to see as you just proved in your previous post not reading more than a couple words I just said.since you only see what you want to see and obviously selectively read only PARTS of posts when they dont go along with your version of events,dont expect another reply back from me on this. pretty pointless to give out information when you only see what you want to see and only read parts of a post. "rolls eyes smiley."

You are right. I don't automatically grant something credence simply by virtue of it being a conspiracy theory.

Forum List

Back