Memorial Day for the Fallen Soldiers of Israel and Victims of Terrorism

rylah

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2015
House of Israel - join with prayer to remember all those who on their way home suffered and gave their souls in the name of Hashem, Jacob His people and Zion His dwelling.

Be well.

Tehilim 83
"1A psalm, a song of Asaph.
2O God, have no silence, do not be silent and do not be still, O God.
3For behold, Your enemies stir, and those who hate You raise their heads.
4Against Your people they plot cunningly, and they take counsel against Your protected ones.
5They said, "Come, let us destroy them from [being] a nation, and the name of Israel will no longer be remembered."
6For they have taken counsel with one accord; against You they form a pact.
7The tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites, Moab and the Hagrites.
8Gebal, Ammon, and Amalek, Philistia with the inhabitants of Tyre.
9Also Assyria joined them; they were the arm of the children of Lot forever.
10Do to them as [to] Midian; as [to] Sisera, as [to] Jabin in the brook Kishon.
11They were destroyed in En-Dor; they were [as] dung on the ground.
12Make them, their nobles, as Oreb and as Zeeb, and as Zebah and as Zalmuna all their princes,
13Who said, "Let us inherit for ourselves the dwellings of God."
14My God, make them like thistles, like stubble before the wind.
15As a fire that burns in a forest and as a flame that burns mountains.
16So will You pursue them with Your tempest, and with Your whirlwind You will terrify them.
17Fill their faces with shame, and they will seek Your countenance, O Lord.
18Let them be ashamed and terrified forever; let them be disgraced and perish.
19Let them know that You-Your name alone is the Lord, Most High over all the earth."

Tehilim 2
"1Why have nations gathered and [why do] kingdoms think vain things?
2Kings of a land stand up, and nobles take counsel together against the Lord and against His anointed?
3"Let us break their bands and cast off their cords from us."
4He Who dwells in Heaven laughs; the Lord mocks them.
5Then He speaks to them in His wrath; and He frightens them with His sore displeasure.
6"But I have enthroned My king on Zion, My holy mount."
7I will tell of the decree; The Lord said to me, "You are My son; this day have I begotten you.
8Request of Me, and I will make nations your inheritance, and the ends of the earth your possession.
9You shall break them with an iron rod; like a potter's vessel you shall shatter them."
10And now, [you] kings, be wise; be admonished, [you] judges of the earth.
11Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with quaking.
12Arm yourselves with purity lest He become angry and you perish in the way, for in a moment His wrath will be kindled; the praises of all who take refuge in Him."

Tehilim 79

1A song of Asaph. O God! Nations have come into Your heritage, they have defiled Your Holy Temple, they have made Jerusalem into heaps.
2They have given the corpses of Your servants as food to the birds of the heaven, the flesh of Your pious ones to the beasts of the earth.
3They have spilt their blood like water around Jerusalem, and no one buries [them].
4We were a disgrace to our neighbors, ridicule and derision to those around us.
5How long, O Lord? Will You be wroth forever? Will Your jealousy burn like fire?
6Pour out Your wrath upon the nations that do not know You and upon the kingdoms that did not call out in Your name.
7For they devoured Jacob and made his dwelling desolate.
8Do not remember for us the early iniquities; may Your mercies quickly come before us for we have become very poor.
9Help us, O God of our salvation, on account of the glory of Your name, and save us and atone for our sins for Your name's sake.
10Why should the nations say, "Where is their God?" Let it be known among the nations before our eyes the revenge of the spilt blood of Your servants.
11May the cry of the prisoner come before You; according to the greatness of Your arm, set free the children of the mother who died.
12And return to our neighbors sevenfold into their bosom, their reproach with which they reproached You, O Lord.
13But we, Your people and the flock of Your pasture, shall thank You forever; to all generations we shall recite Your praise.

Tehilim 137
"By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat, we also wept when we remembered Zion.
On willows in its midst we hung our harps.
For there our captors asked us for words of song and our tormentors [asked of us] mirth, "Sing for us of the song of Zion."
"How shall we sing the song of the Lord on foreign soil?"
If I forget you, O Jerusalem, may my right hand forget [its skill].
May my tongue cling to my palate, if I do not remember you, if I do not bring up Jerusalem at the beginning of my joy.
Remember, O Lord, for the sons of Edom, the day of Jerusalem, those who say, "Raze it, raze it, down to its foundation!"
O Daughter of Babylon, who is destined to be plundered, praiseworthy is he who repays you your recompense that you have done to us.
Praiseworthy is he who will take and dash your deeds against the rock"

Last edited:

Tehilim 83
4Against Your people they plot cunningly, and they take counsel against Your protected ones.
5They said, "Come, let us destroy them from [being] a nation, and the name of Israel will no longer be remembered."
12Make them, their nobles, as Oreb and as Zeeb, and as Zebah and as Zalmuna all their princes,
16So will You pursue them with Your tempest, and with Your whirlwind You will terrify them.
19Let them know that You-Your name alone is the Lord, Most High over all the earth."

Tehilim 2
2Kings of a land stand up, and nobles take counsel together against the Lord and against His anointed?
5Then He speaks to them in His wrath; and He frightens them with His sore displeasure.
7I will tell of the decree; The Lord said to me, "You are My son; this day have I begotten you.
8Request of Me, and I will make nations your inheritance, and the ends of the earth your possession.
9You shall break them with an iron rod; like a potter's vessel you shall shatter them."
12Arm yourselves with purity lest He become angry and you perish in the way, for in a moment His wrath will be kindled; the praises of all who take refuge in Him."

Tehilim 79

1A song of Asaph. O God! Nations have come into Your heritage, they have defiled Your Holy Temple, they have made Jerusalem into heaps.
2They have given the corpses of Your servants as food to the birds of the heaven, the flesh of Your pious ones to the beasts of the earth.
3They have spilt their blood like water around Jerusalem, and no one buries [them].
5How long, O Lord? Will You be wroth forever? Will Your jealousy burn like fire?
6Pour out Your wrath upon the nations that do not know You and upon the kingdoms that did not call out in Your name.
8Do not remember for us the early iniquities; may Your mercies quickly come before us for we have become very poor.
9Help us, O God of our salvation, on account of the glory of Your name, and save us and atone for our sins for Your name's sake.
10Why should the nations say, "Where is their God?" Let it be known among the nations before our eyes the revenge of the spilt blood of Your servants.
11May the cry of the prisoner come before You; according to the greatness of Your arm, set free the children of the mother who died.
12And return to our neighbors sevenfold into their bosom, their reproach with which they reproached You, O Lord.
13But we, Your people and the flock of Your pasture, shall thank You forever; to all generations we shall recite Your praise.

Tehilim 137
For there our captors asked us for words of song and our tormentors [asked of us] mirth, "Sing for us of the song of Zion."
May my tongue cling to my palate, if I do not remember you, if I do not bring up Jerusalem at the beginning of my joy.
Remember, O Lord, for the sons of Edom, the day of Jerusalem, those who say, "Raze it, raze it, down to its foundation!"
O Daughter of Babylon, who is destined to be plundered, praiseworthy is he who repays you your recompense that you have done to us.

Need to add personal content to your OP

Tehilim 83

Tehilim 2

Tehilim 79

Tehilim 137

Need to add personal content to your OP

Thanks, added.

Blessed be the G-d of rylah

G-d of Abraham Itzhak and Jacob, there's no other.
and the proof is in how instantly He recovered His nation against all human odds and expectation.

Thank You for kind words and be well.

Forum List

Back