Memorial Day 2020

Justin Richardson

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2019

Thanks to those wonderful blue states Governors (yeah, Right!), we can all celebrate Memorial Day social distancing, wearing masks, and singing songs via Zoom! So, in celebration to the annual lockdown this Memorial Day weekend; let's all get down in style - (It's mandatory to wear masks while listening to this song.)

And one last thing,

Thank you all who have served during these difficult times. Those include the First Responders, Nurses, and all that are overseas that aren't able to be with family. They certainly are wishing you well and miss you greatly.

1590199498259.png

Memorial Day is a weekend made to have a BBQ with family and friends. Don't let the liberals ruin it.

I plan on having a few friends over for bbq and beer...no Corona this time. Screw Governor Bitchmer and her vacation. I'm sure she is enjoying herself with family - while the rest of her state remains on lockdown - regardless of her easing some restrictions. And while most of her state is also unemployed, She could really care less. She doesn't have to suffer. She gets paid and doesn't have to worry where her next meal or job will come from.

Memorial Day used to be the greatest day in motor racing with the Monaco Grand Prix, the Indy 500 and finally the Coke 600 at Charlotte. Ruin by the virus and liberals, The Coke 600 will be run but without fans...which sucks

Oh my God. We’re finding out that under the Trump administration, they were experimenting on American veterans at the VA.

WASHINGTON – Democrats are raising concerns over the Department of Veterans Affairs using hydroxychloroquine to treat veterans diagnosed with COVID-19, a path of treatment that has been shown to increase mortality in some patients.

----
They used that drug on 1300 soldiers without anyone's knowledge only because Trump said so.
This is just awful. Using this drug on American soldiers just because Trump said what have you got to lose?

Memorial Day used to be the greatest day in motor racing with the Monaco Grand Prix, the Indy 500 and finally the Coke 600 at Charlotte. Ruin by the virus and liberals, The Coke 600 will be run but without fans...which sucks

Any word on when Baseball season will even start? Will it even start at all this season?

Oh my God. We’re finding out that under the Trump administration, they were experimenting on American veterans at the VA.

WASHINGTON – Democrats are raising concerns over the Department of Veterans Affairs using hydroxychloroquine to treat veterans diagnosed with COVID-19, a path of treatment that has been shown to increase mortality in some patients.

----
They used that drug on 1300 soldiers without anyone's knowledge only because Trump said so.
This is just awful. Using this drug on American soldiers just because Trump said what have you got to lose?
You got it backwards Trump does not prescribe drugs only doctors can do that.

Any word on when Baseball season will even start? Will it even start at all this season?
Remember when libs said the baseball players should be able to form a union? The baseball players union is blocking the restart of baseball.

This is just awful.

I hate to tell you, but I read the story you linked. It said NOTHING in regards to your statement. Which brings me to the conclusion, you just hate Trump and you are only spewing your hatred towards him. So, basically, you are either lying about it. Or you don't have any other proof to back your statement up. Probably both.

Remember when libs said the baseball players should be able to form a union? The baseball players union is blocking the restart of baseball.
Roger Goodell said the NFL season will start...but without fans. That's gonna hurt them. The fans are the only reason why even play football to begin with.
I just hope College football won't be that much of a downer.

last I heard they were talking about playing all the games in Arizona in stadiums without fans.

Roger Goodell said the NFL season will start...but without fans. That's gonna hurt them. The fans are the only reason why even play football to begin with.
the crazy part was the tv networks were thinking about adding a sound track to make it sound like fans were in the stadiums

The NFL will be back to normal barring a 2nd major outbreak.

This is just awful.

I hate to tell you, but I read the story you linked. It said NOTHING in regards to your statement. Which brings me to the conclusion, you just hate Trump and you are only spewing your hatred towards him. So, basically, you are either lying about it. Or you don't have any other proof to back your statement up. Probably both.
Well, little deanturd IS a fool...........

bluzman61 Have a great long weekend! Make sure you wear your masks when commenting over the weekend. The mods may start putting new restrictions if we're not wearing them. j/k :auiqs.jpg:

bluzman61 Have a great long weekend! Make sure you wear your masks when commenting over the weekend. The mods may start putting new restrictions if we're not wearing them. j/k :auiqs.jpg:
Thanks, Ichigo. Have a great long weekend, as well. I plan on not taking ANY chances with the Wu Flu, and I will most certainly BE commenting on here while wearing a mask. It's a possibility I MAY be wearing JUST a mask at times, or at least with NO pants on...........

New Topics

Forum List

Back