Memo To President Trump:

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Mr. President: Please do not reform the tax code.

Media mouths lied about the ACA. They lied about repealing the ACA. The list of media lies is a long list that includes every topic imaginable. It is much simpler to say “Media mouths lie about everything.”

VIDEO ▼

How Trump Can Tackle Tax Reform Next

I seldom post messages about the economy. Whenever I do broach the topic I am guided by one rule: Repeal the XVI Amendment.

Talking about the economy is a waste of time unless repealing the XVI Amendment is included. Nothing will ever get better in this country so long as Americans are forced to support the parasite class with a tax on incomes.

Throughout my long life I heard all of the talk about a flat tax, a valued added tax, a national sales tax, and every variation of taxation. Every proposal pundits suggested amounted to tinkering with the existing system. Abolishing the IRS was one of best:

'Gang of 3': Time to dump the IRS
America's most hated agency 'weaponized by administration'
Published: 07/21/2013 at 6:44 PM
GARTH KANT

‘Gang of 3’: Time to dump the IRS

Although the IRS should be abolished by Congress, I do not see how it can be accomplished without repealing the XVI Amendment. So long as the XVI Amendment remains in place every federal court will rule that a tax on income is constitutional irrespective of anything Congress passes. Since it is constitutional the government requires a bureaucracy to collect the money.

Take this one to the bank. The Constitution means squat to the SCOTUS as John Roberts demonstrated with the Affordable Care Act. Abolish the IRS without repealing the XVI Amendment and the High Court will uphold the income tax on constitutional grounds because government revenues are at stake. Every case that is even remotely connected to government revenues is decided in favor of the government. When it comes to dumping the IRS, I can safely predict that the verdict will be 9 to 0 reaffirming the government’s Right to tax income.

Let’s put repeal aside and look at the proposals being offered to replace the IRS.​

So long as individuals are forced to file a tax return there will be a tax on income:

A flat tax is still a tax on income. Working Americans will still be required to file a tax return with a federal bureaucracy of one kind or another if Congress abolishes the IRS. Worse still, a flat tax does nothing to wipe out the malevolent tyranny built into a tax on income.

Here is a practical truth about a flat tax. If a flat tax begins at one percent it will quickly rise to fifty percent or higher. The only way to prevent a flat tax on income from going right back to where it stands today is to place a ceiling on the percentage. No Congress will ever place limits on itself. Bottom line: Congress votes for floors not ceilings.

Interestingly, a flat tax ceiling brings the issue right back to the Constitution. It would take an amendment to the Constitution to keep the ceiling from being raised. Even there the High Court can, and will, cite the XVI Amendment in order to nullify a fixed flat tax ceiling.​

Incidentally, accountants, tax preparers, and tax attorneys write the tax laws. Does anybody believe they will write themselves out of business? any more than the insurance industry wrote themselves out of business when they wrote Hillarycare, the ACA or the AHCA.

Interestingly, Denny Hastert once hinted at abolishing the INCOME TAX RETURN. Nothing ever came of it:

5. Tax preparers. Then-speaker Denny Hastert once said that doing away with the IRS would save working Americans 2 billion dollars a year in fees. I’m sure that number is much higher today.​

Congress Votes For Floors

My point in this message. Count the number of lies media mouths will tell after Trump gets rolling on “Tax Reform.” I shudder at the thought. Alas, nobody is going to tell Trump that reforming needs to be reformed because:

REFORM IS ONE THE UGLIEST WORD IN POLITICS ON PAR WITH BIPARTISAN.

And look who is promoting bipartisan:

He says: "Hopefully it'll start being bipartisan. Because everybody really wants the same thing: We want greatness for this country that we love."​

Mar 28, 8:17 PM EDT
Trump says he expects a health care deal soon

News from The Associated Press

Bipartisan questions for Trump:

1. What do you give to Democrats who are committed to tearing down this country?

2. What did you give to your competitors in your private sector deals?

3. When did conservative Americans ever get anything from bipartisan legislation in the past 60 years?

Finally, hark back to the time reforming healthcare filled the airwaves for months on end. Instead of reform the Democrats finally gave the country socialized medicine and called it reform. No surprise there. Whenever Democrats talk about reform they always mean making it worse. Example: For starters, Democrat reform gave us higher premiums, unaffordable deductions and Death Panels.

Obama and Pelosi must have gotten their definition of reform from a Klingon dictionary. As usual, they played fast and loose with the truth so it fit into their socialized medicine sales pitch.

When did conservative Americans ever get anything from bipartisan legislation in the past 60 years?
The biggest lie media mouths tell about bipartisanship is that Americans want more government. There is a grain of truth in that lie for the parasite class populated by a substantial number of America-haters. The truth is that the less the government does the better off free people are, yet Democrats swear that Americans will be better off with more government. The only truth in bipartisanship is that Americans want is for both political parties to undo the mess they made.

th
https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.oAIfQCfCgFw9fuR28HJdaAEsEB&pid=Api&w=210&h=181

President Trump is so far up there on cloud nine he is not breathing the same air the rest of us breathe:

"I have some very special friends in the room ... Here we are and, shockingly, it's bipartisan," Trump joked during a White House reception for senators and their spouses on Tuesday evening, according to pool reports.

"A lot of people showed up. People we weren't expecting. I know that we are all going to make a deal on healthcare. That's such an easy one. I have no doubt that that's going to happen very quickly. We have all been promising it – Democrat, Republican – to the public."

XXXXX

Tuesday's event in the East Room of the White House was attended by dozens of senators, including Sens. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Rand Paul (R-Ky.), who were critics of the GOP healthcare plan, and Senate Democratic Leader Charles Schumer (N.Y.), among others.

Trump: 'No doubt' we'll make a deal on healthcare
By Rebecca Savransky - 03/28/17 08:21 PM EDT

Trump: 'No doubt' we'll make a deal on healthcare

President Trump is so far up there on cloud nine he is not breathing the same air the rest of us breathe:
How many of these United Nations economic refugees will be resettled in Mar-a-Lago and Trump Tower:

DadaabRefugeeCamp.jpg

The U.N.’s massive Dadaab camp in Kenya sends a steady stream of Somali refugees to the United States. More than 200 Somalis have entered the U.S. as refugees since Trump’s first full day in office on Jan. 21.
http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/12/DadaabRefugeeCamp.jpg

Refugee arrivals to skyrocket under new Trump plan
Posted By Leo Hohmann On 03/30/2017 @ 7:46 pm

Refugee arrivals to skyrocket under new Trump plan

Forum List

Back