Mel's Hole

Oh, I am soooo searching this.

That was probably "Coast to Coast"'s best story ever! :popcorn:

My friend's wife used to listen to that all night and be sayin' all kinds of crazy stuff the next morning. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Interesting story, but I do believe that that's all it is. I don't think that it could be proven biblically or scientifically.

I just discovered this on TikTok. I found the full story on YouTube.

Does anyone know if this has been proven? The dog story is chilling

I heard this story on Coast To Coast AM with Art Bell and I have the CD. At that time, they said it was a hole to Hell. The last thing I heard about Mel's Hole is that it was a story taken from a supermarket tabloid in Russia.

Last edited:
I think it's probably another Pentagon's test site during the Cold War. Pentagon sets up many top secret projects( black budget). Yeah,the US Deep State always has hidden agenda. National security(corruption)...as usual. lol. :)

Source:
1) Mel Waters and the Devil’s Holes – Mel Waters and the Devil’s Holes/
2) Shameful Truth About Secret Government Experiments — Then & Now – Alliance for Human Research Protection – Shameful Truth About Secret Government Experiments — Then & Now – Alliance for Human Research Protection

I've been into this kind of stuff since I can remember watching In Search Of, and those types of programs when younger.
And I've NEVER, EVER, EVER heard of Mels Hole.

Yes this supposedly happened in the 90's, but this was still really Pre-internet and personal tech days. Not like the instantaneous stuff we have now.

Some people want to "go down in history" in one form or another. This includes "tall tales", "alien abductions", "monster sightings", and "seeing gods".

What better way to make yourself immortal, than with an urban legend.

Reading that reminds me of the recent show...
The Outer Range...
images (17).jpeg

images (12).jpeg

I think it's probably another Pentagon's test site during the Cold War. Pentagon sets up many top secret projects( black budget). Yeah,the US Deep State always has hidden agenda. National security(corruption)...as usual. lol. :)

Source:
1) Mel Waters and the Devil’s Holes – Mel Waters and the Devil’s Holes/
2) Shameful Truth About Secret Government Experiments — Then & Now – Alliance for Human Research Protection – Shameful Truth About Secret Government Experiments — Then & Now – Alliance for Human Research Protection

So, the Pentagon was in full swing before this continent was colonized?

Doing some logical thinking about this now..............

They could be lava tubes. Since they are apparently centuries old, I would assume this is the most logical choice.
Nature has always created its own fascinating "work arounds" at times. Animals have better senses than humans and so do insects, and this could be why they didn't want to near the hole, and also why plant life thrived around these holes.
The animals and insects noted the scent of volcanic residue, which would also indicate why plants loved it....as volcanic residue is like a free buffet for plant life, lots of minerals to live on.

As for all this other stuff........I doubt any of it is true, except for the part about the military showing up. They usually do in instances like this.......not just to see exactly what is going on, but to see if it's dangerous enough to confiscate and quarranitine.
If they don't find anything noteworthy there, they will just cover it all up and leave. If there is something worth their time, then they will usually section off the area and build some sort of station there.

In any case, it's been "covered up", so we will never really know about the hole itself.

As for all the other parts of his story, I expect its all baloney. If these Basque really DID photograph and record everything they did, then WHERE is it all? After all these years, something would have surfaced online...........recordings, videos, photos........SOMETHING.

So, I think this is more of a case of somebody wanting to "go down in history" by concocting a story around one of these holes.

Mels hole? Art bell- coast to coast.. Late 90's at the time. Probably about 96?
He interviewed Mel a few times. It was great? If I remember right- Mel threw a couch down the hole. lol

Honestly? I think it was a huge sink hole!!! Nothing more? Probably a hole in the earth... but it was entertaining and FUN..
Art bell also interviewed a pilot flying into area 51? Was getting shot down.. wtf?
It IS still a great show! coast to coast!
lol we have a pond- a mile behind my house- no one yet HAS found the bottom!

Mels hole? Art bell- coast to coast.. Late 90's at the time. Probably about 96?
He interviewed Mel a few times. It was great? If I remember right- Mel threw a couch down the hole. lol

Honestly? I think it was a huge sink hole!!! Nothing more? Probably a hole in the earth... but it was entertaining and FUN..
Art bell also interviewed a pilot flying into area 51? Was getting shot down.. wtf?
It IS still a great show! coast to coast!
lol we have a pond- a mile behind my house- no one yet HAS found the bottom!
I don't believe it exists. Just a fun story

Forum List

Back