Melania Trump's Farewell Message

Now...about Harris? I have no opinion on her yet. She MIGHT have learned a thing or two and be good as potus. Or not. Remains to be seen.
She will be Thief-in-Chief soon enough.
She is the most far left member of the Senate.
She was picked for Biden.
She slept her way up.
She bailed out known criminals from BLM

Now...about Harris? I have no opinion on her yet. She MIGHT have learned a thing or two and be good as potus. Or not. Remains to be seen.
She will be Thief-in-Chief soon enough.
She is the most far left member of the Senate.
She was picked for Biden.
She slept her way up.
She bailed out known criminals from BLM
I know. But she is not insane like Biden. Bad, but....so was I when I was younger. I learned. Maybe she will too. Doubtful, but....one can hope.

A First Lady with class.
In a gold digger trophy wife sort of way.
She is one of the most beautiful women in the world, and she loves her son and even put off moving in the White House to allow him to finish his school year in Florida so he could move forward in DC. She's been busy in issues that help children grow and develop into good and productive people.

Calling her a gold digger for all her work with helping children from all walks of life, with all kinds of problems and illnesses is myopic to put it mildly.

What work with children? I know she went to the hospital once and read a story book. I thought she stayed in NYC to renegotiate her prenup. I guess we'll know soon enough whether she divorces Trump or not. Her lover is handsome and physically fit.

Communist "Americans" need not comment. The Trumps are too good for half of America

trump's the commie. Paid only 700 in taxes last year.

Donates his presidential salary to charities. Did obama? Will biden? Do you? Do you donate anything to help others? Your time? Any actual effort in the real world?

Honey, Trump has made 300 million while he's been in office.. His Daughter made 182 million ... and he collected another 200 million in donations in the past 2 months.

He's taking the suckers and losers for every dime he can and he still got 100 million in golf games under his belt.

Communist "Americans" need not comment. The Trumps are too good for half of America

Donates his presidential salary to charities. Did obama? Will biden? Do you? Do you donate anything to help others? Your time? Any actual effort in the real world?

Honey, Trump has made .......

He has donated his Presidential salary to charity. Have you ever donated a year's salary to charity? A month's? A week's? Do you donate anything to help others? Your time? Any actual effort in the real world? Have you ever written a check or broken a sweat for anything you claim to stand for?

He has donated his Presidential salary to charity. Have you ever donated a year's salary to charity? A month's? A week's? Do you donate anything to help others? Your time? Any actual effort in the real world? Have you ever written a check or broken a sweat for anything you claim to stand for?

Big fucking deal!

Four hundred thousand is chump change to the likes of St Trumpy.

Big fucking deal!

Four hundred thousand is chump change to the likes of St Trumpy.
I imagine a lot of his salary went toward providing artificial arms and legs to wounded warriors he visited while political hoity Tories in the deep state were seeking to eliminate him from holding public office again. There is no excuse for all the political hubris Representative and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi inflicted upon him to sate Hillary's frenzied revenge binging at the hundreds of millions of taxpayer money to pay FBI players to dredge up believable lies.

A First Lady with class.

What a wonderful banal speech. Thank you for letting me be your queen. I am so inspired by all of the wonderful people I met. Goodbye.

What did YOU do to in service to the people who honoured you Melania? You were inspired by everyone you met - to do what?

People who are so full of plastic and botox that only their mouths still move, are creepy.

That's because he stole so much money out of the Treasury, he didn't need it. All those rooms he billed the Secret Service for holding while the hotels were closed during the Pandemic.

Trump earned kickback and bribes on millions of dollars worth of government contracts given out to members of his golf courses. Those seeking favours from the Administration were buying memberships and holding events at the Trump Hotel Washington, or at any of Trump golf courses along the East coast where Trump spent weekends. Initiation fees for memberships for these three clubs doubled right after Trump's election.

That's because he stole so much money out of the Treasury, he didn't need it. All those rooms he billed the Secret Service for holding while the hotels were closed during the Pandemic.

Trump earned kickback and bribes on millions of dollars worth of government contracts given out to members of his golf courses. Those seeking favours from the Administration were buying memberships and holding events at the Trump Hotel Washington, or at any of Trump golf courses along the East coast where Trump spent weekends. Initiation fees for memberships for these three clubs doubled right after Trump's election.

:rolleyes:

A First Lady with class.

What a wonderful banal speech. Thank you for letting me be your queen. I am so inspired by all of the wonderful people I met. Goodbye.

What did YOU do to in service to the people who honoured you Melania? You were inspired by everyone you met - to do what?

People who are so full of plastic and botox that only their mouths still move, are creepy.

Bitter envy is not attractive, and apparently neither are you.

She's a real trash person.

She had legitimate good-will in the beginning, but she squandered it.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

She's a real trash person.

She had legitimate good-will in the beginning, but she squandered it.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!
Bitter and nasty to the end. It's not like PRESIDENT Trump ever stole an election

gettyimages-980585602-1539450153.jpg

Forum List

Back