Melania banishes Trump to the kiddie table!

TDS is more powerful than C19--cannot be stopped
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

I LOVE IT when TDS anti-Trumpers VENT on Trump! No election win can make them happy because they know that Trumpism ISN'T GOING AWAY EVER.

The more they fight it, the stronger it gets. Trump never goes away and his supporters just get stronger and bigger with every passing day.

WE ARE THE FRANKENSTEIN MONSTER they have created through their own selfish, greedy, dismal actions. AMERICA LIVES. Trump shall never be denied.

View attachment 421862

View attachment 421863

Sorry, Trumpism is dead to everyone but cultists who allowed themselves to be lead around like puppy dogs ;)

YOU KNOW YOU LIE.

But I understand. You need to pretend to get sleep at night.

Trump is the only one who really got 80 million votes and if Joe gets in office and the rest see the terrible mistake they made, how they were TRICKED, LIED TO to vote for Biden and Harris, it'll only swing millions more to Trump's side!

THE TRUMPILLIONS
Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 2.27.32 PM.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

I LOVE IT when TDS anti-Trumpers VENT on Trump! No election win can make them happy because they know that Trumpism ISN'T GOING AWAY EVER.

The more they fight it, the stronger it gets. Trump never goes away and his supporters just get stronger and bigger with every passing day.

WE ARE THE FRANKENSTEIN MONSTER they have created through their own selfish, greedy, dismal actions. AMERICA LIVES. Trump shall never be denied.

View attachment 421862

View attachment 421863

Sorry, Trumpism is dead to everyone but cultists who allowed themselves to be lead around like puppy dogs ;)

YOU KNOW YOU LIE.

Trump is the only one who really got 80 million votes and if Joe gets in office and the rest see the terrible mistake they made, how they were TRICKED, LIED TO to vote for Biden and Harris, it'll only swing millions more to Trump's side!

THE TRUMPILLIONS
View attachment 421876
Your kind lost.

Move on.

Your kind lost. Move on.

no.jpg

To lose is to claim someone else won. NO ONE has won anything yet. Biden is a puppet president. There's been no concession,

there is still growing litigation getting stronger every day. Not one elector has been called for Joe.

Better face up to it, Joe isn't president, just presumed for the time being so he can be ready come January if it goes his way.

Meantime, America shall not be denied. The more you fight us, the stronger we get. You'll never be free of Trump. Ever.

Biden makes himself sit at the kiddie table. We know why.

Your kind lost. Move on.

View attachment 421882

To lose is to claim someone else won. NO ONE has won anything yet. Biden is a puppet president. There's been no concession,

there is still growing litigation getting stronger every day. Not one elector has been called for Joe.

Better face up to it, Joe isn't president, just presumed for the time being so he can be ready come January if it goes his way.

Meantime, America shall not be denied. The more you fight us, the stronger we get. You'll never be free of Trump. Ever.
A little cheese with that whine?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

View attachment 421862

View attachment 421863

YOU KNOW YOU LIE.

THE TRUMPILLIONS
View attachment 421876

Poor Toobie, the indoctrination is complete! :D

1606432019854.jpeg

A little cheese with that whine?

All you idiots who keep claiming loudly that there's absolutely no evidence of fraud, that this election is totally settled and over and that everyone should just move on, that Trump is dead prove by your very words and actions that it ISN'T and that you know it.

Democrats all over are very nervous what could be coming next.

It's going to be an exciting next couple of months.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
Quit being such a tightass!

It’s Thanksgiving, lighten up Zippy.
I'm not the one OBSESSING over IDIOTIC crap, like you
HHHAHAHAHAHAhahahahhahaha
Yes, you are.
hahahahhahahahahTDS is funny
Yes, TDS (Trump Devotional Syndrome) is.
LOVIN it!!!!!! since 2016-----
Well, Zippy, it’s all coming to an end very soon.

So sorry.
WRONG --the TDS will last forever
Only for you people.
we are not babies like you that CRY over an election

Help me out here Harpo. WE’RE crying? Classic projection pal ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
Quit being such a tightass!

It’s Thanksgiving, lighten up Zippy.
I'm not the one OBSESSING over IDIOTIC crap, like you
HHHAHAHAHAHAhahahahhahaha
Yes, you are.
hahahahhahahahahTDS is funny
Yes, TDS (Trump Devotional Syndrome) is.
LOVIN it!!!!!! since 2016-----
Well, Zippy, it’s all coming to an end very soon.

So sorry.
WRONG --the TDS will last forever
Only for you people.
we are not babies like you that CRY over an election

Help me out here Harpo. WE’RE crying? Classic projection pal ;)
yes--you've been crying since 2016

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

View attachment 421862

View attachment 421863

YOU KNOW YOU LIE.

THE TRUMPILLIONS
View attachment 421876
Your kind lost.

Move on.
Mr Trump won in 2016 against all the odds
.....everyone lost because Harris/Biden will start turning the US into a shithole

Forum List

Back