Melania banishes Trump to the kiddie table!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:iyfyus.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Claiming that his tantrum about losing the election had ruined Thanksgiving, Melania Trump exiled her husband to the children’s table.

Donald J. Trump’s expulsion occurred shortly after his wife asked those at the grownups’ table to name things for which they were thankful.

Jared Kushner named “doing such a kick-ass job on the pandemic,” Ivanka Trump cited “that I didn’t talk to Bob Woodward,” and Rudy Giuliani chose “my beautiful, naturally dark hair.”

When it was the President’s turn, he launched into a ten-minute tirade about an election-stealing conspiracy involving dead dictators, George Soros, Dr. Anthony Fauci, and “well-known Antifa sympathizer Tucker Carlson.”

By the time he began calling for the imprisonment of Lesley Stahl, Melania had heard enough.

“You just wrecked Thanksgiving, which is my favorite holiday,” she said. “It’s not like Christmas, which totally blows.”

She then banished her sulking husband to the children’s table, causing Barron Trump to remark, “Why am I being punished?”

Barron later emerged victorious in a wishbone game with his father, who demanded that the result of that contest be overturned.

1606426525996.png

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Claiming that his tantrum about losing the election had ruined Thanksgiving, Melania Trump exiled her husband to the children’s table.

Donald J. Trump’s expulsion occurred shortly after his wife asked those at the grownups’ table to name things for which they were thankful.

Jared Kushner named “doing such a kick-ass job on the pandemic,” Ivanka Trump cited “that I didn’t talk to Bob Woodward,” and Rudy Giuliani chose “my beautiful, naturally dark hair.”

When it was the President’s turn, he launched into a ten-minute tirade about an election-stealing conspiracy involving dead dictators, George Soros, Dr. Anthony Fauci, and “well-known Antifa sympathizer Tucker Carlson.”

By the time he began calling for the imprisonment of Lesley Stahl, Melania had heard enough.

“You just wrecked Thanksgiving, which is my favorite holiday,” she said. “It’s not like Christmas, which totally blows.”

She then banished her sulking husband to the children’s table, causing Barron Trump to remark, “Why am I being punished?”

Barron later emerged victorious in a wishbone game with his father, who demanded that the result of that contest be overturned.

Orange
Man
Bad
Ha ha
Bad
Orange
Man
Ha ha

TDS is more powerful than C19--cannot be stopped
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

I LOVE IT when TDS anti-Trumpers VENT on Trump! No election win can make them happy because they know that Trumpism ISN'T GOING AWAY EVER.

The more they fight it, the stronger it gets. Trump never goes away and his supporters just get stronger and bigger with every passing day.

WE ARE THE FRANKENSTEIN MONSTER they have created through their own selfish, greedy, dismal actions. AMERICA LIVES. Trump shall never be denied.

ButlerPATrump.jpg

hair.gif

Orange
Man
Bad
Ha ha
Bad
Orange
Man
Ha ha

Sorry it didn’t work out for ya!
NOT :laugh2:

1606427680858.jpeg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
Quit being such a tightass!

It’s Thanksgiving, lighten up Zippy.
I'm not the one OBSESSING over IDIOTIC crap, like you
HHHAHAHAHAHAhahahahhahaha
Yes, you are.
hahahahhahahahahTDS is funny
Yes, TDS (Trump Devotional Syndrome) is.
LOVIN it!!!!!! since 2016-----

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Yes, you are.
Well, Zippy, it’s all coming to an end very soon.

So sorry.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Yes, you are.

So sorry.
WRONG --the TDS will last forever

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

I LOVE IT when TDS anti-Trumpers VENT on Trump! No election win can make them happy because they know that Trumpism ISN'T GOING AWAY EVER.

The more they fight it, the stronger it gets. Trump never goes away and his supporters just get stronger and bigger with every passing day.

WE ARE THE FRANKENSTEIN MONSTER they have created through their own selfish, greedy, dismal actions. AMERICA LIVES. Trump shall never be denied.

View attachment 421862

View attachment 421863

Sorry, Trumpism is dead to everyone but cultists who allowed themselves to be lead around like puppy dogs ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Yes, you are.

So sorry.
Only for you people.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Yes, you are.

So sorry.
Only for you people.
we are not babies like you that CRY over an election

When Biden heard about this he called Trump "One lucky son of a bitch" and begged Jill to do the same with him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

View attachment 421862

View attachment 421863

Sorry, Trumpism is dead to everyone but cultists who allowed themselves to be lead around like puppy dogs ;)
Sorry, TDS is not dead to everyone but cultists who allowed themselves to be lead around like puppy dogs

Forum List

Back