Mel Gibson For President of the USA

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
It is now November and the Jews are still going after Mel Gibson. This is bullshit in its prime.. Mel Gibson said what a lot of us think, and that is,,, a connection exists between the terrorison in the world, and the relationship of the US and Israel. So, if that is paraphrasing so be it. I'M NOT DRUNK and I MEAN WHAT I SAY..

I would rather go see a movie that Mel Gibson is in, or produced, :salute: than some bushy haired asshole that is being railroaded to stardom by the "machine"..

Marlon Brando was right too,, for the record.. KMA!!!!

Now, one other thing. I heard Jerry Lewis on NPR this weekend. Takes a lot of balls to say what he did. I wasn't impressed..

And why exactly would giving into the terrorists by refusing to support our allies in Israel be beneficial?

Mel Gibson said what a lot of us think, and that is,,, a connection exists between the terrorison in the world, and the relationship of the US and Israel. So, if that is paraphrasing so be it. I'M NOT DRUNK and I MEAN WHAT I SAY.
There's a lot of people that hate Jews like you? Maybe in your anti-Semitic dreams. Perhaps you should move to Tehran, you'd feel right at home.

Well one thing is this. Many jewish folk in our country may not exactlly carry themselves so well. Full of arrogance and a sharp tongues, but having them on our side is an important piece here and they are our best alies. What I feel about the jews is this they don't really know how good they have it, or maybe they don't care and that bothers me. What Mel said doesn't matter. If he says it again sober it will matter. Because anyone can ramble under the influence of drugs or alcohol but few can do it sober.

How have we benefited by giving billions of tax dollars to our "allies" in Israel?

It's a stronghold in the Middle East. If Israel wasn't there, then first of all, Hamas and Hezbollah might turn their eyes to the U.S. Second, the closest place to Iraq we'd have to strike from is Turkey. Third, those nuclear plants Saddam built would likely still be standing. The Israelis are the only people in the world better at fighting Islamic terrorists than we are.

90K said:
What Mel said doesn't matter.
Certainly we all wish that was true, but unfortunately people like Gibson do affect weak minds and people looking for support in their anti-Semitic hostility. Just look at working man's post above. He specifically refers to Blackheart as voicing what others think. Anyway, Mel told the press he was going to get help. Maybe working man will follow his lead in that regard.

I personally could care less about the JEws but i can tell you why so many people hate them. Ever since the begining of civilization, Jews have always had the jobs that affected people the most. They were bankers, judges, lawyers, tax collectors. Rightly or wrongly, they have been associated with money and taking it from people for thousands of years.

Now in modern times look at our society. The jews are lawyers, judges, bankers, CEO's, and the new role of media moguls. Why the last bit? because then they can shape public view. Make it appear like Jews were the most unrightfully persecuted group throughout the history of humanity. Like there was never another group that didnt get discriminated against.

Im tired of the "whoa is us" attitude coming from one of the most succesful groups in human history. I don't like it when blacks do it. I hate it when a succesful group of people act like they are persecuted. ITs that attitude that makes people hate them. They have a condescending attitude while they mess with your life. Like a lawyer saying he's just doing his job when he takes all your personal assets to pay a guy that slipped and fell on your property. It's nothing personal. I'm sure the guy who just lost everything because of some clutz feels differently.

Jews need to recognize that they do have it good in this world but the reason they rub people the wrong way is because they think they have it worse then anyone else in the world.

I personally could care less about the JEws but i can tell you why so many people hate them. Ever since the begining of civilization, Jews have always had the jobs that affected people the most. They were bankers, judges, lawyers, tax collectors. Rightly or wrongly, they have been associated with money and taking it from people for thousands of years.

Now in modern times look at our society. The jews are lawyers, judges, bankers, CEO's, and the new role of media moguls. Why the last bit? because then they can shape public view. Make it appear like Jews were the most unrightfully persecuted group throughout the history of humanity. Like there was never another group that didnt get discriminated against.

Im tired of the "whoa is us" attitude coming from one of the most succesful groups in human history. I don't like it when blacks do it. I hate it when a succesful group of people act like they are persecuted. ITs that attitude that makes people hate them. They have a condescending attitude while they mess with your life. Like a lawyer saying he's just doing his job when he takes all your personal assets to pay a guy that slipped and fell on your property. It's nothing personal. I'm sure the guy who just lost everything because of some clutz feels differently.

Jews need to recognize that they do have it good in this world but the reason they rub people the wrong way is because they think they have it worse then anyone else in the world.
Yeah, you could personally care less about Jews. That must be why your post reads exactly like the opposite of that claim. Your post is outrageously anti-Semitic, plain and simple. You are tired of the "whoa is us attitude?!" Did you have six million of your ethnicity systematically murdered in a wave of state sponsored terrorism only 60 years ago? Do you have relatives in a Middle East nation surrounded by hostile states that have previously attacked it? Has the President of Iran vowed to wipe your nation off the face of the Earth? And since when is it reasonable in America to complain about an ethnicity that has achieved a high level of success? So what if Jews are prominent in the professions that you listed. So are others. Instead of complaining about the success of Jews in America, those doing the sniveling should get off their asses and achieve for themselves.

It's a stronghold in the Middle East. If Israel wasn't there, then first of all, Hamas and Hezbollah might turn their eyes to the U.S. Second, the closest place to Iraq we'd have to strike from is Turkey. Third, those nuclear plants Saddam built would likely still be standing. The Israelis are the only people in the world better at fighting Islamic terrorists than we are.

It is not a stronghold in the middle east. When have we ever used Israel in our attacks against Iraq? We have no bases there, and they did not help us in our war in Iraq. And their "help" would only enrage moderate muslims more so than they already are. So really, what use is that kind of ally?

I agree they did us all a favor in knocking out Saddam's nuclear plants, but that is something we should of done.

The Israelis didn't seem to fair very well in their last stint against Hezbollah.

Yeah, you could personally care less about Jews. That must be why your post reads exactly like the opposite of that claim. Your post is outrageously anti-Semitic, plain and simple. You are tired of the "whoa is us attitude?!" Did you have six million of your ethnicity systematically murdered in a wave of state sponsored terrorism only 60 years ago? Do you have relatives in a Middle East nation surrounded by hostile states that have previously attacked it? Has the President of Iran vowed to wipe your nation off the face of the Earth? And since when is it reasonable in America to complain about an ethnicity that has achieved a high level of success? So what if Jews are prominent in the professions that you listed. So are others. Instead of complaining about the success of Jews in America, those doing the sniveling should get off their asses and achieve for themselves.

I guess you have an inferiority complex or something? Typically, you pull the "your a racist" card, like many with that kind of mindset, instead of debating the issues i brought before you. It's like talking to Jesse Jackson or Kwasi Enfume about affirmative action and then they call you a racist before you can even explain why its an unconstitutional law.

No one in this world has been more supportive to Israel then the United States yet the American Left (which many Jewish people are a part of) insists that the US is the problem in the middle East. Why? Why do they insist on thwarting every effort we make to help Israel protect itself from Muslims? Because they do not give a rats ass about anyone but themselves. There is no more selfish a person that wraps themselves in traditional values then throws them out on a moments notice when they feel its in their best interest.

Look at history and its painfully obvious why Jews have been the scapegoat of every generations. Like i said, they have always held the jobs that most civilizations deemed unclean like tax collector, banker, etc. Then when you add in the fact that they are the personification of ruining people's lives, people will hate them. People do not tax collectors. They do not like lawyers. They do not like bankers that reposses their homes. A majority of people in those positions have been jews. They say its not personal, but it is to the people's lives they are ruining. Then they put on a PR show and dance to act like that lawyers are great crusaders for justice (Law and Order et al). Bullshit. Lawyers are the reason this country is going downhill for the past 50 years. And what ethinicity makes up the majority of lawyers? Exactly.

So i give you examples of why Jews are hated to counter your misundertsanding of why anyone could hate the lovable Jews. Like i said, i have supported Israel because they are the lone democracy in the Middle east and can be a good ally but they need to become more useful for the money we are giving them. We currently give more aid to Israel then to any other foreign nation. They need to start earning that pay and helping us more in WW3.

What is it about people like you who want to blame Jews for "ruining people's lives?" I guess there are those who simply cannot accept responsibility for there own lives. They feel the need to find a scapegoat for things that go wrong. It can't be my fault, it must be the Jews. That is exactly the kind of absurd logic that existed in Germany during the 30s and 40s. Insein, your post was/is racist, flat-out, plain and simple. Whining about an ethnic group that has succeeded in America is racist. I am Irish. There are Irish doctors, lawyers, bankers, CEOs, etc. There are Irish people that have foreclosed homes. There are Irish that like money a lot. Yet, I do not read about those micks and all their success in America. Picking out the Jews and complaining about their success is as absurd as doing the same to the Irish, Italians, or whomever. Do you really not understand that?

What is it about people like you who want to blame Jews for "ruining people's lives?" I guess there are those who simply cannot accept responsibility for there own lives. They feel the need to find a scapegoat for things that go wrong. It can't be my fault, it must be the Jews. That is exactly the kind of absurd logic that existed in Germany during the 30s and 40s. Insein, your post was/is racist, flat-out, plain and simple. Whining about an ethnic group that has succeeded in America is racist. I am Irish. There are Irish doctors, lawyers, bankers, CEOs, etc. There are Irish people that have foreclosed homes. There are Irish that like money a lot. Yet, I do not read about those micks and all their success in America. Picking out the Jews and complaining about their success is as absurd as doing the same to the Irish, Italians, or whomever. Do not really not understand that?

Once again, you missed my point. I said that that is the reason Jews are blamed. Whether its right or wrong, they are blamed for ruining people's lives. I agree that people need more responisbility for their actions. If you don't pay your bills, you lose your house. If you don't follow the law, you goto jail.

But people like to blame people for their own faults. Thus jews get blamed. However, i do think that there is a group of Jews that perpetuate the stereotype. Just like any ethnicity, there is a reason for stereotypes. Jews in the media that portray America as a defeated nation and want us to surrender have a self-hating attitude and feel guilty for America being the best nation on Earth. Why else do they insist on pushing this image of america's defeat while we're Israel's lone ally?

Go reread any of my posts on the issue and you'll see im far from racist yet you fall into the trap of throwing that word around as a weapon when someone's argument strikes a nerve. Just like black activists that insist white people are the cause of all their problems, just like the white supremicist that insists the Jews cause all the problems in the world, Jews insist that there is a global conspiracy by catholics to rid the world of them despite the fact that they have survived since the dawn of civilization through almost any culture. Thus anyone who says something that strikes a nerve like Jews have held positions that mess with people's possessions and lives brandish the racist weapon like a killer thrusts a knife at his prey.

Well one thing is this. Many jewish folk in our country may not exactlly carry themselves so well. Full of arrogance and a sharp tongues, but having them on our side is an important piece here and they are our best alies. What I feel about the jews is this they don't really know how good they have it, or maybe they don't care and that bothers me. What Mel said doesn't matter. If he says it again sober it will matter. Because anyone can ramble under the influence of drugs or alcohol but few can do it sober.

You have made a good point about Mel. Now,, what kind of ally pays people to spy on you?? What kind of ally would sell weapons info to somebody who has become/ or already was deamed an enemy of this country?? (more than likely nuke info/missle tech was sold to multiple hostile countries)

Regards

What is it about people like you who want to blame Jews for "ruining people's lives?" I guess there are those who simply cannot accept responsibility for there own lives. They feel the need to find a scapegoat for things that go wrong. It can't be my fault, it must be the Jews. That is exactly the kind of absurd logic that existed in Germany during the 30s and 40s. Insein, your post was/is racist, flat-out, plain and simple. Whining about an ethnic group that has succeeded in America is racist. I am Irish. There are Irish doctors, lawyers, bankers, CEOs, etc. There are Irish people that have foreclosed homes. There are Irish that like money a lot. Yet, I do not read about those micks and all their success in America. Picking out the Jews and complaining about their success is as absurd as doing the same to the Irish, Italians, or whomever. Do not really not understand that?

Hatred is interesting to watch, yes? They complain that Jews are the bankers, lawyers, CEO's.... yet, the truth is that most people in power are white anglo saxon protestant. There has never been, and most likely never will be, a Jewish president. They focus on Jews because they hate Jews. The same rabid hatred that comes out in Mel when he's drunk... They complain about Jews historically being in banking. What they don't say is that historically, as well, Jews were banned from most professions by "good Christians" except for moneylending and peddling. That was turned into banking and retail through hard work and education. But again, that is a small percentage of the population.

All this when Jews comprise all of 1.5 percent of the population of the U.S.

Really sad and pathetic to read in this day and age.

complaining about their success is as absurd as doing the same to the Irish, Italians, or whomever. Do not really not understand that?[/QUOTE]

First off, know it alls of any flavor can kiss my ass. OK? Let's get this straight..

Mel Gibson made a potentialy offensive remark, that targeted an ethnic group. I don't condone nasties for the sake of making them. If the shoe fits, however,, that is a different story. And speaking of stories to the Jews and Jew defenders in cyberworld,,,,, I think it is time to move on.. Mel Gibson doesn't need to have his balls busted about this any further.. Now I am getting pissed cause it, Mel's public persecution, clearly seems to be vengful, and not meaningful any further. He said he was sorry and it would be hard not to believe that he would not take notorius words back if he could.

As far as Micks and Irish go,, there is a bunch of beauts!!! I probably have less Irish friends than Jews.. Why? Cause they think they are god's chosen. The Jews would disagree cause they claim to be,, and they are wrong cause I am... Irish always have to have the last word and, of course, the last drink. That in itself is enough to annoy the hell out of me cause there isn't much worse to deal with than a drunk Irishman.:bang3: :clap1:

I am amazed that you have any friends. You are kidding, right? No one would actually spend time with you on purpose, would they?

The other night I asked my dad for $5.oo, he asked "for what?",,, and I said so that I could go out and get a ginny pig.. He thought about it for a momment and handed me $10 and said,,, "no no, here is a little extra, go get yourself a nice Irish girl!".. :thup:

OK, enough of this nonsense, I have to get up early and vote for change...

so let me see if i have this right.......

mel goes after the jews

you are cool with that

and you are surprised the jews are going after mel?

come on dude it is not like he is a good actor

New Topics

Forum List

Back