Megyn Kelly

She tried to vault her media career by attacking Donald Trump in a Presidential debate in 2016. It backfired and from that point forward, her career has gone down the tubes.

Without question. She managed to get a gig with NBC for big-money, but she would have to adapt to being
a liberal, which she really couldn't do, and they fired her. She still gets paid by NBC, but when that goes
that's it for her.

Her ratings tanked after The Donald went after her. Fox could have cared less that she jumped to NBC. Their rating
soared after she went away.

I do not know a lot about her but i know she is well known American journalist and here she talks about politics and the media she works in. it is a long video. www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdWw_yGbvBs
She had a chance to be the next Barbara Walters. She chose to become another Judge Judy.
The next Paula Zahn
She hopes.

If you follower her on Twitter, she sounds more like this Powell attorney than a serious newswoman.
It's too bad too. She is really talented.

I do not know a lot about her but i know she is well known American journalist and here she talks about politics and the media she works in. it is a long video. www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdWw_yGbvBs
She had a chance to be the next Barbara Walters. She chose to become another Judge Judy.
The next Paula Zahn
She hopes.

If you follower her on Twitter, she sounds more like this Powell attorney than a serious newswoman.
yeah. She was the one "personality" I could stand on Fox. I think Shep Smith tried and Mike Wallace tries to strike some balance. People who tend to watch Fox have a certain mindset as to what is reality in America …. as do those watching MSBNC. I can't do MSNBC … or the CNN nighttime shows. Kornacki's amusing for elections. I got no problem with Dr. Gupta.

jmo but she wants to be a personality rather than reporter.

The next Paula Zahn
She hopes.

yeah. She was the one "personality" I could stand on Fox. I think Shep Smith tried and Mike Wallace tries to strike some balance. People who tend to watch Fox have a certain mindset as to what is reality in America …. as do those watching MSBNC. I can't do MSNBC … or the CNN nighttime shows. Kornacki's amusing for elections. I got no problem with Dr. Gupta.

jmo but she wants to be a personality rather than reporter.

There's more money in it than being a reporter.

I do not have cable any longer but here is what I thought when I did:
MSNBC is unwatchable. I have zero interest in their topics because I already know what they are.
FOX is watchable in the same way you slow down to see a bad auto accident.
CNN night time? Who cares. CNN reporting...very good. Among the best.

Kelly said what she thought and didn't apologize. The whole "Jesus and Santa Clause was white" thing stands out. I think it's probably the dumbest thing you'd ever hear someone say insofar as blanketly assigning your opinion to others on such a figure. Its like saying the sun isn't so hot. But I do admire (to borrow from Sorkin) the way she ran through that wall of dumbness leaving a Megyn Kelly shaped hole behind her. That she believes Jesus was white is not a problem...that she said it in such a silly, "Well duh" sort of way.

Here is a quote:

Kelly said. "Jesus was a white man, too. It's like we have, he's a historical figure that's a verifiable fact, as is Santa, I just want kids to know that. How do you revise it in the middle of the legacy in the story and change Santa from white to black?"

Kelly said what she thought and didn't apologize. The whole "Jesus and Santa Clause was white" thing stands out. I think it's probably the dumbest thing you'd ever hear someone say insofar as blanketly assigning your opinion to others on such a figure/phenomenon. Its like saying the sun isn't so hot. But I do admire (to borrow from Sorkin) the way she ran through that wall of dumbness leaving a Megyn Kelly shaped hole behind her. That she believes Jesus was white is not a problem...that she said it in such a silly, "Well duh" sort of way even when talking about an imaginary character like Santa Claus (Jesus remains to be seen).

Forum List

Back