Megyn Kelly fired from NBC?

No.........a women decided to go to a halloween party at work as Diana Ross............and to do so she painted her face black......She did it because she liked Diana Ross and the leftist with Megan went bat shit crazy..........Megan asked why is it bad..........and got chastised for daring to question them calling it racist........

And got canned.

I wish someone would create a show of some kind with all those who have been black balled as a racist.

Get Megyn Kelly in their, Paula Dean, Rosanne Barr, Zimmerman, that NBA owner that los his team, Kanye West, that ESPN announcer that used the term "guerilla tactics" that got fired, etc., and have them all do a show or sing a song together to diss the PC Nazis.

'Megyn Kelly Today' Canceled Following Blackface Controversy: Reports

I did not even know she had a show. I read that she called a Halloween costume "black faced" and was fired?

I guess it is bad a using the term monkey.

Just think she could have said "token negro" and all would be well with the world.

That's that that ditz gets for going over to the dark side.
She spoke the truth about what was acceptable years ago. But it’s OK for cock smoke Done Lemon of CNN to throw around racial epithets. Liberals want a double standard. She did nothing wrong. I would not have apologized for shit.
Megyn Kelly, NBC breakup appears imminent as Peacock Network honchos steam over 'blackface' comment

I wish someone would create a show of some kind with all those who have been black balled as a racist.

Get Megyn Kelly in their, Paula Dean, Rosanne Barr, Zimmerman, that NBA owner that los his team, Kanye West, that ESPN announcer that used the term "guerilla tactics" that got fired, etc., and have them all do a show or sing a song together to diss the PC Nazis.
We could call it...”reality TV.” Perhaps even “truth TV.”

It is sad how PC has taken over the media and the entertainment industry and turned them into enemies of the most basics elements of the first amendment. Civil discourse is now career ending over a single word. That isn't the America that anyone sane wishes to have.

Its shit like this that catapaults a Donald Trump into office. White Americans are done with this st00pid shit.

Exactly, the left is becoming more extreme and that will just elect more republicans. The American people are tired of having our rights removed from us and being sold down the river.

I'll never forget the horrible way she treated President Trump! she was a real snake.

so....all the bad she has done is coming back to haunt her.

I don't care about her.:dunno:

She will get a FIFTY MILLION DOLLAR BUYOUT, because she has been terminated for NOTHING.

Neither she nor any of her descendants for at least four generations will have to work for a living. And she is smoking HOT.

Save your sympathy for someone else.

I can't believe that my instinct were soooo far off on her in the mid 2000's... She had us all fooled acting all exuberant as the ballot boxes closed in 2008 Look at me now, a scarred, untrusting skeptic... lol.

No.........a women decided to go to a halloween party at work as Diana Ross............and to do so she painted her face black......She did it because she liked Diana Ross and the leftist with Megan went bat shit crazy..........Megan asked why is it bad..........and got chastised for daring to question them calling it racist........

And got canned.
Yep. I wish some here could understand this is bigger than Megyn Kelly.

She will get a FIFTY MILLION DOLLAR BUYOUT, because she has been terminated for NOTHING.

Neither she nor any of her descendants for at least four generations will have to work for a living. And she is smoking HOT.

Save your sympathy for someone else.
As the country slips deeper into tyranny. Like I said, you should be angry about this regardless of your views of this woman.

I did not even know she had a show. I read that she called a Halloween costume "black faced" and was fired?

Just think she could have said "token negro" and all would be well with the world.

She spoke the truth about what was acceptable years ago. But it’s OK for cock smoke Done Lemon of CNN to throw around racial epithets. Liberals want a double standard. She did nothing wrong. I would not have apologized for shit.
Megyn Kelly, NBC breakup appears imminent as Peacock Network honchos steam over 'blackface' comment

So Megyn cried while apologizing?

Has she no shame?

Doesn't she realize that the Left seeing her crying only makes them laugh at her? They have no capacity for empathy or forgiveness.

Good Lord help us all!

The Left will hate Megyn and her offspring. In fact, if they are able to tap into her DNA those racist arse hats will persecute her offspring throughout all eternity for her mishap.

Last edited:

Has she no shame?

Doesn't she realize that the Left seeing her crying only makes them laugh at her? They have no capacity for empathy or forgiveness.

Good Lord help us all!

The Left will hate Megyn and her offspring. In fact, if they are able to tap into her DNA those racist arse hats will persecute her offspring throughout all eternity for her mishap.
Agreed. She jumped in bed with the wrong people and tried to go after Trump in first GOP debate. He dispatched her like he does with all his attacker’s. Trump is a winner...Megan...well..is a loser.

Has she no shame?

Good Lord help us all!

Agreed. She jumped in bed with the wrong people and tried to go after Trump in first GOP debate. He dispatched her like he does with all his attacker’s. Trump is a winner...Megan...well..is a loser.

Exactly right! :up:

Forum List

Back