Meghan McCain Makes Her Split With "The View" All About Trump

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I saw this story yesterday morning.
It was supposed to be about Meghan McCain leaving "The View" but turning into another one of her textbook Trump bashings.

Her primary beef seemed to be about what she called tasteless comments by Trump....instead of the fact that she left because of harassment by the show's co-hosts and crew....and the pervasive feeling of dread she felt while there. She literally said she felt her life was in danger. But as usual....she chose to trash Donald Trump for most of the interview.

Apparently Trump feels that she should have spent more time dealing with the folks at the show rather than spending most of her time Trashing his administration and him personally.

I think the woman has serious mental issues that should be treated with drugs and or therapy.

I saw this story yesterday morning.
It was supposed to be about Meghan McCain leaving "The View" but turning into another one of her textbook Trump bashings.

Her primary beef seemed to be about what she called tasteless comments by Trump....instead of the fact that she left because of harassment by the show's co-hosts and crew....and the pervasive feeling of dread she felt while there. She literally said she felt her life was in danger. But as usual....she chose to trash Donald Trump for most of the interview.

Apparently Trump feels that she should have spent more time dealing with the folks at the show rather than spending most of her time Trashing his administration and him personally.

I think the woman has serious mental issues that should be treated with drugs and or therapy.

Her gimpy old man was knee deep in the Russia hoax.....................All Bush Repukes can eat shit and choke

Mooghan McCows response................

McCain.jpg

**stomps hooves and flicks tail**

This is the crap she had to deal with day in and day out.

I'm not a fan of Hannity. . . but he does get the best interviews, and he is a strong interviewer.

I have not seen a better interview of Robert Malone, than he did. Jimmy Dore's was pretty good, but not as good.

Forum List

Back