Meghan McCain compares Obama's campaign finance fines with Trump's felonies.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
So I was watching the View and when Trump's felonies came up, Meghan McCain jumped to his defense with:

but

but

but

Obama!

Obama was fined for campaign finance violations. I checked it out. She's right. He was. But then it got me to thinking, what about her dad? Not only did the Obama campaign pay fines, but also the presidential campaign of Senator John McCain paid the SAME fines.

FEC Fines McCain Presidential Campaign $80,000
FEC Fines McCain Presidential Campaign

When you take in a billion dollars, many in small donations, you miss deadlines and you have clerical errors. You pay a fine. It’s not a felony.

Here's the difference between Obama and McCain compared to Trump.
Trump created shell companies to hide payments that if the American people found out, could change the election. That’s FRAUD and those are FELONIES and they attack our democracy. And they have multiple witnesses and Trump is on tape. There is no reasonable defense.

So the next time anyone tries to use Obama to defend Trump, they should understand what exactly happened.

They've proven Trump used campaign donations to pay Stormy or the bunny?

Or did he use pocket change?

Oh shit! Just admit it! It’s okay when a democrats does it and it’s not okay if a Republican does it! Partisan hack!

• Banned

Even though this isn't a reasonable question, I'll go ahead and answer it anyway.

(sigh)

Campaign finance doesn't have to be money. It only needs to be a "thing of value".

Once again, I'll repeat. In fact, I'll use cut and paste:

Trump created shell companies to hide payments that if the American people found out, could change the election. That’s FRAUD and those are FELONIES and they attack our democracy. And they have multiple witnesses and Trump is on tape. There is no reasonable defense.

Let me know which part you don't understand and I will try to simplify even more.

So I was watching the View and when Trump's felonies came up, Meghan McCain jumped to his defense with:

but

but

but

Obama!

Obama was fined for campaign finance violations. I checked it out. She's right. He was. But then it got me to thinking, what about her dad? Not only did the Obama campaign pay fines, but also the presidential campaign of Senator John McCain paid the SAME fines.

When you take in a billion dollars, many in small donations, you miss deadlines and you have clerical errors. You pay a fine. It’s not a felony.

So the next time anyone tries to use Obama to defend Trump, they should understand what exactly happened.

What "felonies"?

Even though this isn't a reasonable question, I'll go ahead and answer it anyway.

(sigh)

Campaign finance doesn't have to be money. It only needs to be a "thing of value".

Let me know which part you don't understand and I will try to simplify even more.

I don't understand why you're quoting MSM parrots, and not proving what you claim.

Stormys $130,000 sounds like money.

but

but

but

Obama!

List the particulars of Mr. Trumps' felony convictions If there are none you are convicting Mr. Trump with your opinion which is bald faced lying.
That is all you have a bald faced lie.

I even highlighted it and they STILL don't get it. Is this "determined ignorance"?

Let's try it again:

---------

Let's start with that. Do you understand what this means?

created shell companies to hide payments

I even highlighted it and they STILL don't get it. Is this "determined ignorance"?

Let's try it again:

---------

Scream it louder. so far all you're doing is tickling my funny bone

but

but

but

Obama!

What "felonies"?

So far it's just the ones that Trump's inner circle is serving time for, but the dance is just getting started and the night is young!

:popcorn: Exciting times!​

Let's try it again:

---------

Scream it louder. so far all you're doing is tickling my funny bone
Either you get it or you don't. If you don't understand:
Then you don't understand. You never will. Better to go on to less difficult and easily understood posts.
Posts even this guy could understand:

Let's try it again:

---------

What are the names of these she’ll companies?

Let's try it again:

---------

Ya got a conviction for the bullshit you are sceaming? Without a conviction there is no felony. Just bullshit whimpering, crying and spitting up because you opinion is worth what it cost.

Let's try it again:

---------

What are the names of these she’ll companies?
Michael Cohen recorded Trump discussing payment to ex-Playboy model

President Trump Continues to Claim He Did Nothing Wrong With Illegal Hush-Money Payments

It doesn't matter if you guys understand or not.

Mueller understands.

Cohen understands.

Trump understands.

The courts will understand.

The majority of the American people understand.

You guys understanding or not? No one cares.

New Topics

Forum List

Back