Megan Markle Is Justifying Racism

The Royals are a bunch of luddites stuck in medieval times.

Markle was either playing stupid or that clueless as to what family she was married into...
She's playing stupid. She's a sociopath who is used to sweet-talking her way out of jams.
She's tricked Hairy into buying her BS and is now coming between him and his family.
Time for you to gin up a con-spiracy theory on them.....

From what I've read about her....Megan Markle wore out her welcome pretty quickly with the Royals. Several members of the staff quit their jobs rather than put up with her constant abusive behavior.

She's turned the Crown Prince into an outcast, and now they're appearing on CBS trashing the Royal Family.

Oprah is doing her job sowing hate and discontent between the royal family and their wayward prince.

BTW, for some strange reason......Oprah and the couple live next to each other in California. All of this seems to play into the left's hands in their push to attack white people in general. It all seems a bit opportunistic to me. I don't think Megan or Harry realize they're being manipulated.

View attachment 465428

March 8, 2021​
Meghan Markle 'didn't do any research' on the British royal family, exposing herself as a fool
Meghan Markle, it seems, isn't much of a scholar.​

While much of the focus has been on her barbs accusing the British royal family of abnormal interest in her baby's skin color and denying him a title and personal security protection supposedly because he is black and they are racists, what's striking to me is how unprepared she was for the royal role she sought when she married Prince Harry. And not just ignorant, but willfully ignorant, proud of her ignorance, flippantly stating she never did "any research," as if that's something to be proud of:​
Oprah: "Everybody who gets married knows that you are really marrying the ... family, too."​
Meghan: "Hmmm."​
Oprah: "But you weren't just marrying a family, you were marrying a 1200-year-old institution. You were marrying the monarchy. What did you think it was going to be like?"​
Meghan: "I will say went into it naively, because I didn't grow up knowing much about the royal family, it wasn't something that was part of conversation at home, it wasn't something that we followed. My mom even said to me a couple months ago, she said: 'Did Diana ever do an interview?' But now, I can say 'yes, a very famous one.' But my mom doesn't even know that.​
Oprah: "But you were certainly aware of the royals..."​
Meghan: "Of course."​
Oprah: "And if you were to marry a royal, you would do research about what that would mean..."​
Meghan: "Woah, I didn't do any research about that!"​
Oprah: "You didn't do any research?"​
Meghan: "No."​

You can tell from the transcript that I transcribed that Oprah was a little flabbergasted.​
Meghan claimed (not in the clip) that Prince Harry told her all she needed to know, so no need for that.​
Markle started out as a duchess with a fancy royal wedding, a revamped Frogmore Cottage, a high and honored place in British society, and now she's back to seeking gig work in Hollywood, along with some emoting with Oprah. Maybe if she had researched what the royal position would be like, she wouldn't have been in for such surprises. Instead, she's unwittingly exposed herself to be a fool and the bad kind of fool: the one who doesn't know it.​

Ms. Megan is the luckiest woman in the world.

She is a total mediocrity.

Yet for some reason, a British prince decided to marry her.

If she had any sense, she would show her gratitude by keeping her mouth shut.

She should just walk with him, smile demurely, and never, ever say anything, except perhaps something like "Lovely weather today, don't you think?"

You prefer women to keep their mouths shut, eh?

From what I've read about her....Megan Markle wore out her welcome pretty quickly with the Royals. Several members of the staff quit their jobs rather than put up with her constant abusive behavior.

She's turned the Crown Prince into an outcast, and now they're appearing on CBS trashing the Royal Family.

Oprah is doing her job sowing hate and discontent between the royal family and their wayward prince.

BTW, for some strange reason......Oprah and the couple live next to each other in California. All of this seems to play into the left's hands in their push to attack white people in general. It all seems a bit opportunistic to me. I don't think Megan or Harry realize they're being manipulated.

View attachment 465428

March 8, 2021​
Meghan Markle 'didn't do any research' on the British royal family, exposing herself as a fool

While much of the focus has been on her barbs accusing the British royal family of abnormal interest in her baby's skin color and denying him a title and personal security protection supposedly because he is black and they are racists, what's striking to me is how unprepared she was for the royal role she sought when she married Prince Harry. And not just ignorant, but willfully ignorant, proud of her ignorance, flippantly stating she never did "any research," as if that's something to be proud of:​
Oprah: "Everybody who gets married knows that you are really marrying the ... family, too."​
Oprah: "But you weren't just marrying a family, you were marrying a 1200-year-old institution. You were marrying the monarchy. What did you think it was going to be like?"​
Meghan: "I will say went into it naively, because I didn't grow up knowing much about the royal family, it wasn't something that was part of conversation at home, it wasn't something that we followed. My mom even said to me a couple months ago, she said: 'Did Diana ever do an interview?' But now, I can say 'yes, a very famous one.' But my mom doesn't even know that.​
Oprah: "And if you were to marry a royal, you would do research about what that would mean..."​

You can tell from the transcript that I transcribed that Oprah was a little flabbergasted.​
Meghan claimed (not in the clip) that Prince Harry told her all she needed to know, so no need for that.​
Markle started out as a duchess with a fancy royal wedding, a revamped Frogmore Cottage, a high and honored place in British society, and now she's back to seeking gig work in Hollywood, along with some emoting with Oprah. Maybe if she had researched what the royal position would be like, she wouldn't have been in for such surprises. Instead, she's unwittingly exposed herself to be a fool and the bad kind of fool: the one who doesn't know it.​

She should just walk with him, smile demurely, and never, ever say anything, except perhaps something like "Lovely weather today, don't you think?"

Women such as First Ladies & Princesses should act like ladies: dress well, smile a lot, stick by their men, and say only the most anodyne comments.

View attachment 465428

March 8, 2021​

Women such as First Ladies & Princesses should act like ladies: dress well, smile a lot, stick by their men, and say only the most anodyne comments.

At least in public. In his younger days Phillip would have dealt with the actress problem long before this.

After Meghan and Harry threw this firing shots at the British Govt, should we be giving them refuge in the US? I mean, UK is one of our oldest and greatest allies....I think we need to work with the British Govt here

The Royals are a bunch of luddites stuck in medieval times.

Um..........do you know what "Luddites" means?

Of course. That’s why I doubled down on the point. :)

Then what the hell are you talking about?

The point is that the Royal family is backwards ass living in another time.
So? The Royal family doesn't need to adjust themselves to the American victim,.

Forum List

Back