Meeting Between Biden and Putin Went as Expected

The meeting was set up and staged for political spin purpposes.

What will hopefully come out of it is that the US will scale down it's attacks against Russia's economic wellbeing.

Russia has demonstrated that it has the will and the strength to fight back in kind.
America has lost much of it's political clout and now even struggling to hold the country together on the domestic scene.

Russia isn't an aggressor and so likely won't kick America's ass while it's down.
Russia isn't an aggressor? Where have you been?
I've been in the real world. America has started about 40 wars of aggression throughout the world since the end of WW2.

Your country is the evil aggressor.

It's not Russia and it's not China either, and it can't be spun to suit US propaganda purposes.
Please post the wars for the past 40 years, this seems to have begun under the Ronald Reagan Administration, followed by Bush I, Clinton, Bush 2, Obama and Trump.

Name the war, per se, and and define Aggression.
You aren't even getting your question right numbskull. It's 40 wars, not 40 years.
I don't have time to waste on stupid people who are in denial. Look up America's war record yourself, then bet back to me. Or better still, don't.
Oh fuck you. 40 wars of aggression SINCE THE END OF WROLD WAR 2.
Mea culpa, I missed HST for the Korean Conflict which was under the UN, not a declared war by our Congress.

Your effort to deflect from my question is evidence you lied in your claim that the US is an evil aggressor. You have no proof to support this claim, and that makes you a damn liar.

Surely you cannot be serious. The United States was involved in multiple regime changes, propping up right wing dictators who tortured and murdered their people. The CIA and US foreign-policy did a lot of damage throughout Asia, Central America, South America and the Middle East as well.

In their zeal to stop communism from expanding its reach, the USA has been responsible for some of the most brutal and corrupt dictatorships the world has known.

Even Saddam Hussein was an American ally at one point. Iran and Iraq were at war for years and the USA provided Iraq with military aid.

The Phillipines, Indonesia, Iraq, Nicaragua, Panama, Chile. The list is endless.
Yep, these were the precursors of the PNAC which still exists per se in the the far right idiot fringe which today dominates the Republican Party. We see the RED SCARE everyday by posters on this message board.
Don't try to pretend that it's limited to the Republican party.
Neo conservatives' wrote the PNAC Document:

Of t
he twenty-five people who signed PNAC's founding statement of principles, ten went on to serve in the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush, including Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and Paul Wolfowitz.[8][9][10][11] Observers such as Irwin Stelzer and Dave Grondin have suggested that the PNAC played a key role in shaping the foreign policy of the Bush Administration, particularly in building support for the Iraq War.[12][13][14][15] Academics such as Inderjeet Parmar, Phillip Hammond, and Donald E. Abelson have said PNAC's influence on the George W. Bush administration has been exaggerated.[16][17][18]

And,

"During the summer of 1996, Kristol and Kagan co-authored an article in Foreign Affairs titled "Toward a Neo-Reaganite Foreign Policy" - referring to the foreign policy of President Ronald Reagan. In the article, they argued that American conservatives were "adrift" in the area of foreign policy, advocated a "more elevated vision of America's international role,""

"In 1998, Kristol and Kagan advocated regime change in Iraq throughout the Iraq disarmament process through articles that were published in the New York Times.[25][26] Following perceived Iraqi unwillingness to co-operate with UN weapons inspections, core members of the PNAC including Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz, R. James Woolsey, Elliot Abrams, Donald Rumsfeld, Robert Zoellick, and John Bolton were among the signatories of an open letter initiated by the PNAC to President Bill Clinton calling for the removal of Saddam Hussein"

To use aggression, and not diplomacy, against foreign powers has been the dominated policy of the Republicans.
These are a bunch of centrist global elites in the Bush Admin who tried to give you bed wetters everything possible except a surrender to jihad.

Were you happy? Of course not. Were you assholes happy when your meat puppet faggot delivered nothing much different other than some of the Cloward/Piven agenda? No, because the US still stood thanks to that jabbering idiot's utter incompetence. You blamed republicrats for the 8 years of stagnation and malaise we got under your moonbat messiah.

Joe is only in office about 5-months. Only 43 to go! IMHO Nancy will 25th his bony ass way before year two.
The positive note on that is that any replacement for Biden will be positive for US foreign relations and for world peace.
Maybe you can explain this claim. Did you not watch the warmth expressed to Biden from our allies in the G7? Or are you a supporter of Trump, and his behavior with a leader in this other G7 leader:

Only one data point and an example of the character flaws of Biden's predecessor.

The world loves a patsy

What will hopefully come out of it is that the US will scale down it's attacks against Russia's economic wellbeing.

Russia has demonstrated that it has the will and the strength to fight back in kind.
America has lost much of it's political clout and now even struggling to hold the country together on the domestic scene.

Russia isn't an aggressor and so likely won't kick America's ass while it's down.
I've been in the real world. America has started about 40 wars of aggression throughout the world since the end of WW2.

It's not Russia and it's not China either, and it can't be spun to suit US propaganda purposes.
We are the USA we can do whatever we want.
You could for a time but not anymore.

The window of opportunity on America's PNAC agenda has been slammed shut. Now America's gains in the ME and the rest of the world have been terminated. You must have noticed that during the Trump regime.
Yep, dumb donald gave hegemony in the ME to Russia.

Last edited:

Italy has a bigger economy than Russia. Texas has a bigger economy than Russia.

Vladimir looked like a kid that got sent to the principals office. He couldn’t wait to get out of that chair.

Biden looked totally in control. I’m sure Biden told him that his future financial position will end up looking a lot worse, if he doesn’t become more agreeable.

A position Vladimir can’t afford to find himself in with the Russian people. If he were smart, he would consider a nice quiet retirement while he’s ahead. Or while still has a head.
Then the US should just brush off Russia and Putin as no concern.
You're acting like a spoiled and petulant brat and an illustration of US frustration over Russia/Putin military might.

Scream is not, is not, is not, all you like, Russia/Putin isn't going to buckle to your wet dream fantasies. And China sure the hell isn't either!

Maybe you should turn your hopes to winning a nuclear war with Russia or China?
Biden is a bumbling buffoon with an IQ of about 45
When T was in office - the world respected us
Sure the world respected us when dumb donald was putting American First. Of course, only the elite here respected him, and the majority of our citizens learned real fast Trump was a narcissist and a megalomaniac.

Q. Are you nuts (or being sarcastic)?

Please post the wars for the past 40 years, this seems to have begun under the Ronald Reagan Administration, followed by Bush I, Clinton, Bush 2, Obama and Trump.

Name the war, per se, and and define Aggression.
You aren't even getting your question right numbskull. It's 40 wars, not 40 years.
I don't have time to waste on stupid people who are in denial. Look up America's war record yourself, then bet back to me. Or better still, don't.
Oh fuck you. 40 wars of aggression SINCE THE END OF WROLD WAR 2.
Mea culpa, I missed HST for the Korean Conflict which was under the UN, not a declared war by our Congress.

Your effort to deflect from my question is evidence you lied in your claim that the US is an evil aggressor. You have no proof to support this claim, and that makes you a damn liar.

Surely you cannot be serious. The United States was involved in multiple regime changes, propping up right wing dictators who tortured and murdered their people. The CIA and US foreign-policy did a lot of damage throughout Asia, Central America, South America and the Middle East as well.

In their zeal to stop communism from expanding its reach, the USA has been responsible for some of the most brutal and corrupt dictatorships the world has known.

Even Saddam Hussein was an American ally at one point. Iran and Iraq were at war for years and the USA provided Iraq with military aid.

The Phillipines, Indonesia, Iraq, Nicaragua, Panama, Chile. The list is endless.
Yea, Under LBJ, Nixon and Reagan, Bush I & II. Not Carter, Not Clinton, Not Obama and not even Trump.

Forum List

Back