Meet your mods ~ !

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
radiomanatl-albums-funny-stuff-picture1605-female-mods.jpg

radiomanatl-albums-funny-stuff-picture1606-male-mods.jpg

LMAO!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But I'm a blonde, I had to wear a wig in that pic to protect my true identity! :eusa_shhh:

lol.

Actually, it always kinda struck me as odd that there wasn't a thread dedicated either in this forum or the rules and regs forum to a "meet your mods". Course, that one would be fer real, closed to us plebeian posters, and a sticky.

So I decided to make a spoof one.

Also, I unilaterally made PostRelease a girl. Hope he/she doesn't mind. lol. It was the unibrow that did it for me.

Seriously? These are the Mods? I'm having an 80's flashback here...they all from Jersey?

LMAO!

(Unless, of course, that really is photos of them, in which case I cannot begin to apologize enough for that snotty retort. I did not mean it at ALL, of course -- that goes without saying...... )

Wonderful moderation going on here, from what I can see. Truely excellent. And that I did mean, zero snottiness factor.

Seriously? These are the Mods? I'm having an 80's flashback here...they all from Jersey?

LMAO!

(Unless, of course, that really is photos of them, in which case I cannot begin to apologize enough for that snotty retort. I did not mean it at ALL, of course -- that goes without saying...... )

Wonderful moderation going on here, from what I can see. Truely excellent. And that I did mean, zero snottiness factor.

Srsly, this is one of the best moderated sites that I have ever found. You can treat a mod as you would any other poster. The rules apply to everyone equally, mod or plebeian. And I have yet to see a mod go on an ego trip and abuse their status as I have on other sites.

Forum List

Back