Meet The Sailor In Jail For Mishandling Classified Info

That is really a problem. There he sits, in prison while Hillary talks of a different standard for her. Yes, indeed there is a different standard for her!

AS I've said before, Hillary will never be held accountable for anything she does.

If you or I did what she did we would be in jail just like that sailor. Her?? She's still free and running for POTUS.

God help America if that bitch ever lands in the WH.

AS I've said before, Hillary will never be held accountable for anything she does.

If you or I did what she did we would be in jail just like that sailor. Her?? She's still free and running for POTUS.

I feel the same way you do. I think she will be elected, though. It will be interesting to see how the dispute with the FBI and DOJ works out. Lynch should realize her reputation is going down the toilet as we speak.

That is really a problem. There he sits, in prison while Hillary talks of a different standard for her. Yes, indeed there is a different standard for her!
its nowhere near the same thing, the person your talking about was lucky not to be charged with espionage, let me know when hillary takes detailed photos of a classified nuclear submarine engine

At the time of that report, the case was still in its exploratory phases. On 27 May 2016, the Department of Justice (DOJ) issued a press release stating that Saucier had pled guilty to one count of unauthorized possession and retention of classified material. Espionage was not mentioned as an element of his plea, and Saucier was not court-martialed:

Kristian Saucier, 29, of Arlington, Vermont, pleaded guilty today before U.S. District Judge Stefan R. Underhill of the District of Connecticut to one count of unauthorized possession and retention of national defense information.

According to court documents and statements made in court, from September 2007 to March 2012, Saucier served as a machinist’s mate aboard the USS Alexandria ... On at least three separate dates in 2009, Saucier used the camera on his personal cellphone to take photographs of classified spaces, instruments and equipment of the USS Alexandria, documenting the major technical components of the submarine’s propulsion system.

On Jan. 19, 2009, Saucier took two photos, one of the auxiliary steam plant panel and the other of the reactor compartment viewed through a portal. On March 22, 2009, Saucier took two photos that, when placed side by side, provided a panoramic array of the maneuvering compartment, the room from which the propulsion system of the boat is operated. On July 15, 2009, Saucier took two photos documenting the reactor head configuration of the nuclear reactor and a view of the reactor compartment from within that compartment.

Kristian Saucier

I feel the same way you do. I think she will be elected, though. It will be interesting to see how the dispute with the FBI and DOJ works out. Lynch should realize her reputation is going down the toilet as we speak.

From what I've been reading the race is to close to call right now. Seems the Dems like to vote early and the Reps usually wait till election day.

I sure hope the POS Hillary doesn't get elected. God help the country if she does. Good Lord.

Forum List

Back