Meet the high-schooler who Donald Trump blocked on Twitter

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
Thinnest skinned president-rigged-elect in history.
--------------------

It seems that President-elect Donald Trump is always on Twitter.

Always ready to give his opinion, or, his advice.

But it turns out that more than a few people have no idea what Trump's been saying on Twitter — because they've been blocked from even seeing his tweets.

People like 16-year-old Antonio Del Otero. He's a junior at Huron High School in Detroit, Michigan, and a couple months ago, he tweeted something kind of mean at Trump.

“Basically I called him a 'reject Cheeto,'” says Del Otero.

The tweet got a lot of likes.

And an hour later, when Del Otero tried to take a look at Trump's Twitter profile, he realized he'd been blocked.

''I didn't believe it at first, at all. I was kind of in shock,” says Del Otero. “I was at school when I saw that, and I just kind of showed it to everyone, and we all laughed about it, and I didn't know what to think about it.”

Read the story here: Meet the high-schooler who Donald Trump blocked on Twitter

OMG THAT PROVES THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED! OMGWTFBBQHAX! JILL STEIN SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS PRONTO!

No. Really.

What do you expect will happen when you call someone names? Rather than lend your childishness any credence, they will simply ignore you. If you have anything productive to say on his Twitter feed, great.

It seems, though, that nobody seems interested in that lately.

• Banned
What kind of precious 70-year old snowflake blocks a teenager on twitter??

The kind of precious snowflake conservatives voted for.

Imagine if I called Obama a "brown Kit-Kat" on his Twitter feed. What do you think he would do? What would you do?

Not even the bowels of hell would be able to contain your fury. I would get death threats, protests at my house, I would be shamed out of public society by other liberals who caught wind of my comments. I would be instantly branded as a racist.

• Banned

Imagine if I called Obama a "brown Kit-Kat" on his Twitter feed. What do you think he would do? What would you do?

Not even the bowels of hell would be able to contain your fury. I would get death threats, protests at my house, I would be shamed out of public society by other liberals who caught wind of my comments.

He wouldn't have a single fuck to give. Why? Because he isn't a thin-skinned special snowflake conservative man-baby who's SCURRRED of a fucking teenager on twitter.

And for the record, Obama gets that on twitter -- and then some.

Not even the bowels of hell would be able to contain your fury. I would get death threats, protests at my house, I would be shamed out of public society by other liberals who caught wind of my comments.

He wouldn't have a single fuck to give. Why? Because he isn't a thin-skinned special snowflake conservative man-baby who's SCURRRED of a fucking teenager on twitter.

If I called Obama any sort of name, your reaction would prove how thin-skinned YOU are. Along with any of your liberal friends.

And for the record, Obama gets that on twitter -- and then some.

Upset that your recount argument fell apart?

Now you're the one acting thin-skinned. Calling him a "snowflake conservative man-baby" shows that you really know how not to wear your feelings on your sleeve.

Not even the bowels of hell would be able to contain your fury. I would get death threats, protests at my house, I would be shamed out of public society by other liberals who caught wind of my comments. I would be instantly branded as a racist.
Instead of guessing what Obama would do...why not just send your Tweet and report back what happens?

--------------------

But it turns out that more than a few people have no idea what Trump's been saying on Twitter — because they've been blocked from even seeing his tweets.

People like 16-year-old Antonio Del Otero. He's a junior at Huron High School in Detroit, Michigan, and a couple months ago, he tweeted something kind of mean at Trump.

And an hour later, when Del Otero tried to take a look at Trump's Twitter profile, he realized he'd been blocked.

''I didn't believe it at first, at all. I was kind of in shock,” says Del Otero. “I was at school when I saw that, and I just kind of showed it to everyone, and we all laughed about it, and I didn't know what to think about it.”

Kid's lucky Trump can't order the FBI around yet

Instead of guessing what Obama would do...why not just send your Tweet and report back what happens?

For one thing, I don't follow his Twitter feed, because I'm not stupid enough to disrespect a sitting president/president-elect. I don't like him, yes, but I'm at least willing to show him the respect he deserves, by staying out of his Twitter feed entirely.

For one thing, I don't follow his Twitter feed, because I'm not stupid enough to disrespect a sitting president/president-elect. I don't like him, yes, but I'm at least willing to show him the respect he deserves, by staying out of his Twitter feed entirely.
It would be an easy experiment.
You asked;
Imagine if I called Obama a "brown Kit-Kat" on his Twitter feed. What do you think he would do?
Why not find out instead of asking for opinions?

Why not find out instead of asking for opinions?

Because asking for opinions... is what you do on a forum like this? Instead of trying to use someone else as a guinea pig, let's hear how you would react to me calling Obama a "brown Kit-Kat."

Funny all the deflections suddenly.

--------------------

And this is news worthy ? Pretty gay IMO.

Is the little troll gonna need counselling now? Maybe a therapy pet, or a safe space? Maybe Gloria Allred can sue Trump, claiming emotional stress.

Forum List

Back